Today's patch consists of an assortment of Areas related maintenance fixes. See below for details on each change.
- Ice Crag: You can no longer camp inside Ice Crag Castle.
- UM2 Vortex: The key rooms in this challenge are now longer able to be camped in.
- Goblin King: The bronze scepter that loads here now has a small chance to load each time the king repops.
- Ashentoris: Ashentoris is now level 59.
- Flaming Longsword: Finn's Keep flaming longsword now does fire damage, and has better messaging. It also won't kill shopkeepers anymore.
- Clockwork: A chest that sometimes loads empty has been fixed.
- Hulburg: Fixed some doors that couldn't be opened once closed.
- Choking Palace: Some sewer rooms are no longer single file.
- Calimport Palace: The weight sensitive procs should now work for Half-Orcs.
- Dragoncult Robes: The keyword for this proc is now "robes" instead of "cloak".
- Mystery Chests: Some chests throughout the realms are no longer identifiable to prevent guessing their contents.
- Rot: Fixed the message when this spell does no damage due to protective powers.