Search found 1789 matches

by Pril
Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:36 pm
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: Whore House
Replies: 14
Views: 931

Re: Whore House

I would also like to point out that based on the title of this thread I expected more. Kifle you let me down once again!
by Pril
Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:48 pm
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: ban "sweet" drinks in city buildings
Replies: 24
Views: 987

Re: ban "sweet" drinks in city buildings

If it is a government building then the government says what happens inside of it. It's not like government buildings are owned by private companies. Boston has long been run by democrats. I'm not saying that that is good or bad but when your party is in power then your party is the one that approve...
by Pril
Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:37 pm
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: ban "sweet" drinks in city buildings
Replies: 24
Views: 987

Re: ban "sweet" drinks in city buildings

I don't see anything about "Liberals" in that article. Moreover, if this was a private corporation banning soft drinks in it's properties you'd be touting private property rights. Well the mayor is a democrat so yes "Liberals" Moreever if a private corporation wants to ban soft ...
by Pril
Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:54 pm
Forum: T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive
Topic: Direction
Replies: 105
Views: 30591

Re: Direction

I'd like to see Lilithelle's characters wiped. I think this would improve the mud. Also Ban her! :)
by Pril
Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:51 pm
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: Politicians
Replies: 3
Views: 619

Politicians

We need more politicians who are excited about fixing our country!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1BXL5PyDak
by Pril
Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:00 pm
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: Before Sarvis, Teflor, and Kiryan
Replies: 29
Views: 2407

Re: Before Sarvis, Teflor, and Kiryan

Vigis wrote:Something Constructive Goes Here.

You may all thank me for my contribution later :)


VIGIS! How the hell have ya been?
by Pril
Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:53 pm
Forum: T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive
Topic: Should Dornax lose weight?
Replies: 4
Views: 3171

Re: Should Dornax lose weight?

Gormal wrote:I recently watched Fight Club- okay well I quoted it but the whole movie basically replayed in my head. Anyway, in Fight Club those dudes made BOMBS and SOAP out of peoples' fat! Who among us wouldn't want to lose weight with that kind of incentive?


So you're saying we can make Dornax bombs?
by Pril
Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:49 pm
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: women in locker rooms deserve equal treatment
Replies: 10
Views: 837

Re: women in locker rooms deserve equal treatment

Stop being bitter guys her jeans fit perfectly!
by Pril
Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:43 pm
Forum: T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive
Topic: Should Dornax lose weight?
Replies: 4
Views: 3171

Re: Should Dornax lose weight?

How is this at all RPQ?
by Pril
Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:33 pm
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: Before Sarvis, Teflor, and Kiryan
Replies: 29
Views: 2407

Re: Before Sarvis, Teflor, and Kiryan

Dalar wrote:I challenge you Jake. I challenge you to make this forum better while I go play FFXIV.


Brian,

If you are leaving then the forum is already better :)
by Pril
Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:19 pm
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: Cellular data/plan etc
Replies: 5
Views: 649

Re: Cellular data/plan etc

Damn mobile virgins why can't they just stay still?
by Pril
Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:18 pm
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: Before Sarvis, Teflor, and Kiryan
Replies: 29
Views: 2407

Re: Before Sarvis, Teflor, and Kiryan

Glad to see you back Jake, everything going better?
by Pril
Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:03 pm
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: Why are Christians always so eager to burn books?
Replies: 10
Views: 843

Re: Why are Christians always so eager to burn books?

teflor the ranger wrote:I liked mine better, Pril.


You would you Ego Maniac!
by Pril
Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:15 pm
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: Why are Christians always so eager to burn books?
Replies: 10
Views: 843

Re: Why are Christians always so eager to burn books?

"Every burned book enlightens the world."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
by Pril
Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:37 pm
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: Philadelphia
Replies: 7
Views: 963

Re: Philadelphia

B- Content good, some grammatical issues, all in all a good report on the city of Philadelphia. Of course, you lost some points because this is Theoretical Particle Physics and the essay was supposed to address quantum mechanics of light photons in the event horizon of a black hole. Thanks for the ...
by Pril
Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:24 pm
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: Grammar police
Replies: 7
Views: 499

Re: Grammar police

You may now proceed with bashing Obama for being an retarded inbred idiot from Chicago slums. I think the bigger issue is the glaring grammatical error in Kiryan's post. It should read: ...for being A retard... not ...for being AN retard... Kiryan you make the worst presidential candidate EVER! :)
by Pril
Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:01 pm
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: Administration Coercion Dilutes Private Property Rights
Replies: 20
Views: 844

Re: Administration Coercion Dilutes Private Property Rights

Pril, you have an oil rig blow up in say the gulf of mexico. Would you voluntarily sell your assets to put 20 billion dollars into an escrow fund from which a government appointed organization will disburse money to claimants for absolutely nothing in return? Who would be so stupid as to do such a ...
by Pril
Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:52 pm
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: Administration Coercion Dilutes Private Property Rights
Replies: 20
Views: 844

Re: Administration Coercion Dilutes Private Property Rights

which direction does this move us. more towards a free market for further away? simple fact is that these people were not willing or able to pay the market value of the properities but want to buy them anyways so the government used its coervice power to force them to sell the properties for less w...
by Pril
Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:54 am
Forum: T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive
Topic: bug: shapechange crashes
Replies: 4
Views: 859

Re: bug: shapechange crashes

WORST LILITHELLE EVER!!!!
by Pril
Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:58 pm
Forum: T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive
Topic: Grey-elves
Replies: 25
Views: 2433

Re: Grey-elves

Also as far as mage tanking you should see a dscaled blured chanter tanking CM duergars. I leveled my chanter in this fashion for a bit. spell up and then spam pris/blacklight burst. I took very little damage this way. This is the point of the thread, dude. What race? What amount of agi? What were ...
by Pril
Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:55 pm
Forum: T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive
Topic: Grey-elves
Replies: 25
Views: 2433

Re: Grey-elves

Also as far as mage tanking you should see a dscaled blured chanter tanking CM duergars. I leveled my chanter in this fashion for a bit. spell up and then spam pris/blacklight burst. I took very little damage this way.
by Pril
Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:39 pm
Forum: T2 Ideas Archive
Topic: RP Points
Replies: 22
Views: 6299

Re: RP Points

Juan just wants to restring his mount!

Adriorn rides north on his Segway.
by Pril
Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:35 pm
Forum: T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive
Topic: Grey-elves
Replies: 25
Views: 2433

Re: Grey-elves

Pril, the point you bring up about troll's massive disparities on fire resistance is a no brainer and if you'd read through the data and seen what I've been talking about this whole time, you shouldn't have asked that question. It's a damn well known fact that troll's have a huge problem with fire....
by Pril
Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:23 pm
Forum: T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive
Topic: Grey-elves
Replies: 25
Views: 2433

Re: Grey-elves

Did you account for the fire damage trolls take?
by Pril
Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:19 pm
Forum: T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive
Topic: Gameplay Progression
Replies: 8
Views: 1795

Re: Gameplay Progression

Allow people to multiclass. I know Malia would love to be a rogue/ele/chanter/illus!
by Pril
Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:58 pm
Forum: T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive
Topic: red fanged dagger changes
Replies: 23
Views: 2759

Re: red fanged dagger changes

Zukal wrote:Why was rimi dagger changed in the first place? Talk about a stupid hard and annoying quest, I don't think there is one worse than this one and the dagger was the ultimate reward.


Best quest ever! Now shut yo mouf!
by Pril
Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:55 pm
Forum: T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive
Topic: Healing items like Khanjari
Replies: 37
Views: 3548

Re: Healing items like Khanjari

Zukal wrote:Yes, it's the most useful dagger. There is another dagger that procs vamp, it's not bad. But what's wrong with it being the most useful dagger?


That would be Rimi dagger! Now step off! :)
by Pril
Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:31 pm
Forum: T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive
Topic: red fanged dagger changes
Replies: 23
Views: 2759

Re: red fanged dagger changes

Segojan wrote:Pril: It was I that altered the proc.
Thanks,

Segojan



Why mess with perfection?
by Pril
Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:14 pm
Forum: T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive
Topic: red fanged dagger changes
Replies: 23
Views: 2759

Re: red fanged dagger changes

hrm not sure who changed it. I'll talk to Duggy.
by Pril
Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:09 pm
Forum: T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive
Topic: Typos and ANSI mistakes
Replies: 7
Views: 886

Re: Typos and ANSI mistakes

Lilithelle is misspelled. It should read Elfwhore.
by Pril
Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:57 pm
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: To the "Liberal" guys on here
Replies: 15
Views: 792

Re: To the "Liberal" guys on here

Everyone can find someone that makes them look like a moderate. You're just in trouble once you have to start reaching into mental health wards. I'm betting Teflor knows THAT from experience... Do you really think my views are on the fringe? No, I really think you're a troll that is spouting more a...
by Pril
Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:12 pm
Forum: T2 Areas Discussion Archive
Topic: RP event in BG, Will try for Aug 9th, 2010
Replies: 15
Views: 5100

Re: RP event in BG, Will try for Aug 9th, 2010

Annam wrote:High noon was kinda just the "theme" for mud time .. I was thinking Monday evening, around 8pm EST. I am flexible on times / dates .. let me know what works best.


July 27th at 10am Eastern.
by Pril
Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:06 pm
Forum: T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive
Topic: Grammar Error? Trac is down. Guess this is right place.
Replies: 1
Views: 427

Re: Grammar Error? Trac is down. Guess this is right place.

You are wrong. It should be: "You massacre a green snake with an astounding pierce"
by Pril
Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:59 pm
Forum: T2 Areas Discussion Archive
Topic: RP event in BG, Will try for Aug 9th, 2010
Replies: 15
Views: 5100

Re: RP event in BG, Will try for Aug 9th, 2010

Eastern ofcourse! All other time zones suck.
by Pril
Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:57 pm
Forum: T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive
Topic: plz fix !aggr bug
Replies: 15
Views: 2265

Re: plz fix !aggr bug

Dugmaren wrote:Ok, we get it, drop it.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaCodgL9cvk
by Pril
Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:04 pm
Forum: T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive
Topic: Improvements to Dayblind
Replies: 41
Views: 13696

Re: Improvements to Dayblind

So for example they can see but they get a +100ac -20hit -20dam during daytime?
by Pril
Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:00 am
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: Aion
Replies: 11
Views: 753

Re: Aion

Please we probably wrote the damns software.
by Pril
Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:12 pm
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: Aion
Replies: 11
Views: 753

Re: Aion

Not me.
by Pril
Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:59 pm
Forum: T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive
Topic: plz remove dayblind
Replies: 22
Views: 2379

Re: plz remove dayblind

the reason i dont play evils regularly is because orcs are humans in disguise, trolls only good for tanking, ogres have so little defensive capability its not even funny, leveling a snake is a pita with half your gear missing, and every other evil race is dayblind... if i could play a drow without ...
by Pril
Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:35 pm
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: Another Natural Disaster on Obama's Watch
Replies: 5
Views: 525

Re: Another Natural Disaster on Obama's Watch

Hey I live about 2 miles from the center of the quake, and had my wife not woken me up to notice the quake I would not of been scared nearly as much as I was! :)
by Pril
Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:47 pm
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: you can die from swimming in fresh water?
Replies: 15
Views: 509

Re: you can die from swimming in fresh water?

Sand: 1/2 Cubic Foot: $12.99
1/2 Cubic foot = 3.74025974 Gallons
Drinking Water in a hand painted bottle bottle from Sam's Club: $34.37 for 750mL
So for the same amount by volume you spend $648.83.

And you said water was cheaper!
by Pril
Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:11 am
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: move school back 30 minutes because kids are tired?
Replies: 17
Views: 1226

Re: move school back 30 minutes because kids are tired?

From my own experience growing up my parents had me in bed by 9 or 10 every night with the lights off. At first it was annoying then I started to sleep closer and closer to the time I went to bed. Then I started mudding and was staying up til 2, 3, or 4 :)
by Pril
Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:17 am
Forum: T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive
Topic: 4th of July multiplay??
Replies: 2
Views: 724

Re: 4th of July multiplay??

We doing anything for the 4th of July this year? I know in past we have but hadnt seen anything posted or requested... few days of multi might be fun... Preferably a Chaos 4th of July be AWESOME! but we havent done one in years so i dont see it happening... will settle for a multi =) I'm doing brea...
by Pril
Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:41 pm
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: How the Obama Adm. Responds to Armed Invaders
Replies: 35
Views: 996

Re: How the Obama Adm. Responds to Armed Invaders

Why do we need fucking signs that tell Americans that they can't use public lands because they now belong to drug and human traffickers that will cause them violent bodily harm and death DEEP inside American territory? I think it's because most southerners are as retarded as you, and need signs tel...
by Pril
Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:07 am
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: How the Obama Adm. Responds to Armed Invaders
Replies: 35
Views: 996

Re: How the Obama Adm. Responds to Armed Invaders

Why do we need fucking signs that tell Americans that they can't use public lands because they now belong to drug and human traffickers that will cause them violent bodily harm and death DEEP inside American territory? I think it's because most southerners are as retarded as you, and need signs tel...
by Pril
Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:19 pm
Forum: T2 Announcements Archive
Topic: RPQ Staff Resignation
Replies: 30
Views: 9097

Re: RPQ Staff Resignation

Khalil wrote:I nominate Corth as the next forger!



Corth is on basically all the time! :)
by Pril
Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:58 pm
Forum: T2 General Discussion Archive
Topic: Real Reason Some Can't Afford Healthcare
Replies: 22
Views: 747

Re: Real Reason Some Can't Afford Healthcare

Mercenaries work for corporations too. In fact didn't BP hire a bunch of guys with guns to try and keep reporters out of the gulf? Anyone with money can have guns. So where is this "monopoly of violence" you're talking about? There's a small difference between mercenaries and the US Army.

Go to advanced search