Anti-Zionists

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Xisiqomelir
Sojourner
Posts: 870
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2002 5:01 am
Location: Ixarkon
Contact:

Anti-Zionists

Postby Xisiqomelir » Tue Feb 25, 2003 9:35 am

It occurs to me that many anti-Zionists and "Jewish Lobby" theorists are in fact anti-semitic racists who hate Jews. What are all of your thoughts on this?
Thus spake Shevarash: "Invokers are not going to be removed"

Gura: ..btw, being a dick is my god given right as an evil.
Ashiwi
Sojourner
Posts: 4161
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2001 5:01 am

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Feb 25, 2003 2:08 pm

Duh?
Daz
Sojourner
Posts: 1942
Joined: Wed May 08, 2002 5:01 am
Location: newark, delaware
Contact:

Postby Daz » Tue Feb 25, 2003 2:13 pm

i generally think that beer is good and football rawks
Shevarash OOC: 'Muma on Artificial Intelligence - Muma OOC: 'someday the quotes really will just become AI and then i'll talk to the AI and be like, hey you come from me, but it will get angry at me and revolt and try to kill me or something heheheh. like in the movies''
thanuk
Sojourner
Posts: 1902
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:01 am
Contact:

Re: Anti-Zionists

Postby thanuk » Tue Feb 25, 2003 2:39 pm

Xisiqomelir wrote:It occurs to me that many anti-Zionists and "Jewish Lobby" theorists are in fact anti-semitic racists who hate Jews. What are all of your thoughts on this?


Well see now you are falling into the PC trap. Isn't anyone who speaks out against a political organization based on a race or religion inherantly racist against said race/religion? The answer is no, but you won't hear it from them. The fact is if you disagree with the NAACP you are a racist, if you disagree with sharing private golf courses you are a sexist, and if you believe in the separation of church and state you are biased against whatever religion is trying to influence the government at that time. While none of this is necessarily true, these organizations will constantly use such arguments to dismiss any opposition they may face. But remember it must be some form of minority...if you are actively seeking the advancement of white males you are a racist and probably in the clan, and if the religion you happen to support is protestant then the same applies as above. The problem begins with the media, because anything that references potential racism or any such hot topic is immediately "big news" regardless of the content because it is controversial. But the people buy into it, for whatever reasons they may have, and you fall into the Political Correctness trap, because you aren't allowed to speak out against any minorities or religious factions, as that would be racist. The amusing part is that they constantly speak out against the majority, and it is accepted by the majority so that they won't look like racists.
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Galkar
Sojourner
Posts: 486
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Providence, RI

Postby Galkar » Tue Feb 25, 2003 2:57 pm

Racism in any form is ridiculous. Period. Everyone is flesh and blood. It's as simple as that. We are all of the Human Race. Just because you don't believe in someones religion, color, lifestyle, doesn't give you the right to hate their race. That's like segregating and hating all cheese lovers.


Race of Cheese Lovers of the World! UNITE! And rise UP against the opression that has been dealt on our peaceful cheese eating existance!

I'm not Jewish. I don't believe in their religious practices. But do I hate them? Hell no. One of my best friends is Jewish. He goes to his place of worship on Sunday. I go to mine. That's the only real core difference between us as two people, as two "races" as some say.
thanuk
Sojourner
Posts: 1902
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:01 am
Contact:

Postby thanuk » Tue Feb 25, 2003 3:18 pm

Galkar wrote:I'm not Jewish. I don't believe in their religious practices. But do I hate them? Hell no. One of my best friends is Jewish. He goes to his place of worship on Sunday. I go to mine. That's the only real core difference between us as two people, as two "races" as some say.


Jewish religious cerimonies are held on saturday.
:wink:
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'

You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'

Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'

You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'

Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Gurns
Sojourner
Posts: 554
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2001 5:01 am

Postby Gurns » Tue Feb 25, 2003 3:43 pm

Galkar wrote:Race of Cheese Lovers of the World! UNITE! And rise UP against the opression that has been dealt on our peaceful cheese eating existance!

Been there, done that. It's called "Wisconsin".
Rausrh
Sojourner
Posts: 409
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Madison,WI
Contact:

Postby Rausrh » Tue Feb 25, 2003 4:19 pm

Gurns wrote:
Galkar wrote:Race of Cheese Lovers of the World! UNITE! And rise UP against the opression that has been dealt on our peaceful cheese eating existance!

Been there, done that. It's called "Wisconsin".


Yeah! And we're armed so watch out!
Galkar
Sojourner
Posts: 486
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Providence, RI

Postby Galkar » Wed Feb 26, 2003 1:39 am

thanuk wrote:
Galkar wrote:I'm not Jewish. I don't believe in their religious practices. But do I hate them? Hell no. One of my best friends is Jewish. He goes to his place of worship on Sunday. I go to mine. That's the only real core difference between us as two people, as two "races" as some say.


Jewish religious cerimonies are held on saturday.
:wink:


Shows you how much it means to me, hehehe.
Mplor
Sojourner
Posts: 455
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Phoenix

Re: Anti-Zionists

Postby Mplor » Wed Feb 26, 2003 2:05 am

thanuk wrote:Well see now you are falling into the PC trap. Isn't anyone who speaks out against a political organization based on a race or religion inherantly racist against said race/religion? The answer is no, but you won't hear it from them.


Well said, Thanuk. Speaking out against Zionism doesn't mean you are an anti-Semite. It's my opinion that there are real, practical problems with the idea and practice of Zionism, completely separate from race and ethnicity.

It's important to remember, however, that many people out there who are against ethnic organizations are, in fact, racist. Not all of them, and usually not most of them, but it's often difficult to tell the difference between reasoned dissent and blind racism - especially when the latter masquerades as the former.

These days, many people assume the worst when they hear things that could stem from racism. It's unfortunate, but when you stop and consider the fruits of racism in the 20th century, it is not surprising to find minorities that are extremely touchy about anything that could possibly be motivated by racial hatred. These are days to tread softly.
Teyaha
Sojourner
Posts: 1085
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2001 5:01 am

Postby Teyaha » Wed Feb 26, 2003 2:46 am

ethnic organizations that only allow members of that ethnicity memberships is inherently racist.


i'm surprised you dont know the answer to t his question. everone spends more time laying blame than gathering hard data that there is no such thing as absolutes.


religions caused wars back in the day. am i an enemy of the muslim people for thinking this way? am i an anti-semite? am i an enemy of the catholic church? rofl.


what did obi-wan says..oh yeah 'the truth depends greatly on YOUR POINT OF VIEW'

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests