Tipical boy meets girl...

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Zagaz
Sojourner

Tipical boy meets girl...

Postby Zagaz » Sat Mar 01, 2003 10:56 am

I am currently catching up on unread PVP Online comics, here is one from a few months back about on line gaming and relationships, sort of cute and funny.

http://www.pvponline.com/archive.php3?archive=20021125
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.
Fura
Sojourner

Postby Fura » Sat Mar 01, 2003 3:46 pm

I remember way back when I met Sylvos. :) Tadra had told me he's perfect for me, so sweet she could barely stand him and very nice. I'd seen him around for a month or so before we were in the same group, and I got blinded quickly then killed... A guy I'd been interested in months before dragged my corpse back down to Waterdeep, only he had company with him already and they were 'busy,' so Sylvos (who'd come along to help drag) and I were pretty bored and started to chat...

And we chatted more, and things happened, and we got married on June 29, 1997.

:)
Sylvos
Sojourner

Postby Sylvos » Sat Mar 01, 2003 3:49 pm

Actually, she mentioned something about me having a nice ass, iirc :P
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Sat Mar 01, 2003 4:09 pm

PvP Online is a great comic strip, but I can't stand the artist. His news posts are so insipidly self-supporting.

"Kirby [his dog] got sick the other day and started chewing on my pencil. The very pencil I use to draw the award-winning comic strip I do... y'know, the one that got signed onto a major comic label last week? Image is so cool, they have me listed right under Prepubescent Pretender, because that's how the alphabetical order works. Can you imagine? Me, little old me, listed right under Prepubescent Pretender in the alphabetical listing of comic books? It's so cool to see my name on every single comic book I draw. It's like a dream come true. Oh, so I bought a new pencil, and PvP hats are now available in the online store."

Support your family man but sheesh... when other webcomic authors stop linking to your site, and you have to trim the strip down so more advertising fits in the banners on the side...
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Sat Mar 01, 2003 4:32 pm

lol Sylvos :)
Kuurg
Sojourner

Postby Kuurg » Sat Mar 01, 2003 5:26 pm

Ragorn wrote:PvP Online is a great comic strip, but I can't stand the artist. His news posts are so insipidly self-supporting.

I'm just glad Brent and Jade got back together.

*holds his knees and slowly rocks back and forth*
·• Kuurg •·
Eza
Sojourner

Postby Eza » Sat Mar 01, 2003 6:00 pm

I'm just glad Brent and Jade got back together.

Meeeee too
Holding this in mind
That if we fall, we all fall
And we fall alone
Zagaz
Sojourner

Postby Zagaz » Sat Mar 01, 2003 9:35 pm

I like the one where they are eating and Jade is like, that is one of the things I missed, noticing litle details about you, like how you pick all the croutons off your salad before eating it, and ehn askes if theere is anything he missed. His reply, your boobies, priceless Brent. I am so glad they are back together, what a romantic thing to do, swooooon!!!
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Sat Mar 01, 2003 11:38 pm

so whats wrong with this?? (COUGH)

how many rl couples met on soj/toril??? how many are still together?? (bigger cough) how many stopped mudding??
Jenera
Sojourner

Postby Jenera » Sun Mar 02, 2003 2:45 am

Dranix was my pet weller for a long time. Never spoke to the guy except to ask him to well me to Evermeet so I could visit and roleplay with another mudder I had been "talking" to at the time. He never said no and always handed me a rose which I thought was so sweet. When things ended between me and the other mudder, I started roleplaying with him a lot and chatting with him out of character. Asked him to be my mate only in rp (like that actually works) and now we have been steadily dating for 5 months now. I love him, live with him now, and am so happy!

You guys want to come to the wedding? :lol:
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Sun Mar 02, 2003 5:06 am

Jen that is so awesome :) didnt know it had carried over to rl :) *smiles and hugs!*

momma jen loves you!
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Mon Mar 03, 2003 4:52 am

Fura wrote:I remember way back when I met Sylvos. :) Tadra had told me he's perfect for me, so sweet she could barely stand him and very nice.

Damn fura, it must've been hard for you to find out that your marriage is all based on llies!

Verizon DSL: 34.95
Computer: 1,000
Taking cheap shots at Sylvos and knowing his wife will see them: Priceless
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”