Say it ain't so, ma!

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Daz
Sojourner

Say it ain't so, ma!

Postby Daz » Wed Apr 23, 2003 9:47 pm

First things first, I'm still not back :( Hopefully in the coming months, but not yet. However, I find myself today with too much time, not enough to do, and no desire to be social. Therefore, BBS of Sojourn, prepare to meet your maker!

Ok, sorry for the drama.

Because one or two people have actually expressed an interest in knowing what the hell has been up, I'm gonna lay down the long arm here and tell ya, so grab a six-pack and a rocking chair, I got work to do.

Well, I left the mud to go to paris, woo! Notre Dame rocks, I read some great books, I learned (and then forgot) how to say 'bakery' in french, went clubbing at La Loco and some other places, hung out in the Red Light District, did some drugs at 3am and wandered the streets of Paris.
(if during my three weeks you saw a tall white guy with green hair and lots of facial piercings with a short asian girl with waist length hair holding each other and rapping in front of the river, or doing eminem impersonations - there is a good chance you know what i look like now.)

lets see, the metro system rocks, the musicians suck, the food is great, the people are pansies, and the cops are pushovers.

when i got back, i spent a short time managing a gaming cafe, which i was so excited about - i ran to the ground. (on purpose, i only managed it - i am in the process now of securing funds to actually own and operate - i didn't want to work for someone else, or let them stay open to compete)

umm, i hop onto the mud every so often, but i am still way too busy to play full time :( hopefully i can put in a few all-nighters this week, maybe even hit level 48 or 49, but i'll see.

p.s. - i have the stupid hammer, someone help me get those 2 damn brains if you see me on!

well, i guess that about does it, except that i haven't ranted and don't know what to rant about.

scratch that! i remember!

ok, all of you people bashing the US and saying it was making shit up and ba ba, war is bad, ba ba.

HAHAHAHA we kicked their fucking ass. god bless the fucking U.S.A.

nerve agents barreled up beneath their bunkers
mustard gas and cyanide in the drinking water
instruction manuals for use of weapons of mass destruction
people cheering in the streets celebrating freedom from their dictator
syria getting punked by trying to start beef with the US

these and more were highlights of the war for me, but in paris - i got to watch their version of what went down

saddam, a troubled youth, slaughters innocents because the US disregards his abused childhood. his daddy spanked him, killing children is bound to happen in these circumstances, the US needs to stop being mean.
the US is not able or prepared to fight a war on iraqi soil, expect a repeat of vietnam with countless americans slaughtered.

well, as we can see, the US had no reason to be in iraq, and luckily we barely avoided a righteous ass-whooping from iraq.

hrmmm
i hate reduce, scales rock, i cant wait for timestop, jesus christ i need to do the damn silver bands quest and what else . . oh, i need ANOTHER pair of falcon boots for damn quest. gah, i dont even have eldritches

miss ya, mud
Shevarash OOC: 'Muma on Artificial Intelligence - Muma OOC: 'someday the quotes really will just become AI and then i'll talk to the AI and be like, hey you come from me, but it will get angry at me and revolt and try to kill me or something heheheh. like in the movies''
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Thu Apr 24, 2003 6:49 pm

OMFG the mud's not been the same without the most schizophrenic guy I know. Can't wait to see ya back. :twisted:
Clan Blindhammer
Sojourner

Postby Clan Blindhammer » Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:25 pm

You're a short asian girl with waist long hair??:)

ArtiLove
King Artikerus Blindhammer
---------------
Kiaransalee responds to your petition with 'I have no opinion, keeps me out of trouble.'
Malar responds to your petition with 'you die more than a morigroup'
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'please go away :P'
Rillifane responds to your petition with 'be the nance.... you are the nance... you are one with the nance...'
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:51 am

if you try to cyber with me you die
Shevarash OOC: 'Muma on Artificial Intelligence - Muma OOC: 'someday the quotes really will just become AI and then i'll talk to the AI and be like, hey you come from me, but it will get angry at me and revolt and try to kill me or something heheheh. like in the movies''
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:56 am

Clan Blindhammer wrote:You're a short asian girl with waist long hair??:)

ArtiLove

So very, very pwned.

8)

Post on!
Yotus group-says 'special quest if you type hi dragon'
Shevarash OOC: 'I feature only the finest mammary glands.'
Silena group-says 'he was so fat and juicy..couldnt resist'

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”