Elections!

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Daz
Sojourner

Elections!

Postby Daz » Tue May 06, 2003 7:44 pm

Assuming that Jesse Ventura isn't gonna run for president, I have decided that Billy Graham should be our next president. I was gonna stick with Bush, but the job market BLOWS! Since I wanna get rich without working, I need a democrat in office to support the economy while I milk the riches from people who can (or can't!) afford it.

Oh, I guess if Al Gore runs, I might vote for him, he did invent the internet and all, but I really like Billy Graham I think.

P.S. I have absolutely no qualifications or knowledge about the candidates, nor will I endeavour to have such knowledge at any time in the future. I am going to be operating purely on instinct and how cool the candidates are. (Billy Graham told my best friend she was cute a couple weeks ago!)

-Daz, the enlightened
Shevarash OOC: 'Muma on Artificial Intelligence - Muma OOC: 'someday the quotes really will just become AI and then i'll talk to the AI and be like, hey you come from me, but it will get angry at me and revolt and try to kill me or something heheheh. like in the movies''
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Tue May 06, 2003 7:55 pm

I just learned that BOB Graham is running for president, not Billy Graham. Billy Graham is just a sick pervert hitting on cute asian girls. Shame on you.

Maybe he should be president, look at clinton!
Shevarash OOC: 'Muma on Artificial Intelligence - Muma OOC: 'someday the quotes really will just become AI and then i'll talk to the AI and be like, hey you come from me, but it will get angry at me and revolt and try to kill me or something heheheh. like in the movies''
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Wed May 07, 2003 3:27 am

Reverend Al,
Reverend Al,
He's your pal,
That Reverend Al,
He's livin' off the people in his own community,
Why's everybody always pickin on me?
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Wed May 07, 2003 9:37 am

Al Sharpton rules, or are you talking about al bundy? I hope powell runs...that would actually make me vote elephant next election.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Wed May 07, 2003 1:03 pm

Powell was talking about running two elections ago, but chose not to. I'd vote for the man, it's just a damned shame some nutcase would probably shoot him before he finished his term.
cichlids
Sojourner

Postby cichlids » Wed May 07, 2003 1:20 pm

Nutcase needed quotes around it
Deltin
Sojourner

Postby Deltin » Thu May 08, 2003 1:43 am

cichlids wrote:Nutcase needed quotes around it

hhmm this guy sounds "fishey"
gordex
Sojourner

Postby gordex » Thu May 08, 2003 3:38 am

Daz, do you really think the Bush is the cause of our diminished job market?!
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Thu May 08, 2003 3:55 am

not really, but i think his administration has done little to address it
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Fri May 09, 2003 4:00 am

Daz wrote:not really, but i think his administration has done little to address it

Bbbbbut what about his cool tax cuts that are going to help us out sooo much. He really looks out for the middle class doesn't he?
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sat May 10, 2003 3:47 am

haha

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”