blowing off steam

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Abbayarra
Sojourner

blowing off steam

Postby Abbayarra » Thu May 15, 2003 6:23 am

Today sucked,
I wake up to find that a crane has fallen over, taken out power and phone lines and closed 2 freeways.
Now that area just happens to be where I work.
I try calling work and get no answer, I leave for work at 8:30.
To top it off, it is raining. I then drive to work, I arrive at work at 11:15. This is a drive that normally take 45 minutes. Today it took me 2 hours and 45 minutes. I arrive to find no one there but a building facility guy who tells me that the power and the phones are down, I am sent home.
Sigh,
Should never have gotten out of bed today.
The big grey eyed, balding little gnome
Abby!
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Thu May 15, 2003 2:53 pm

u get to mud all day and ur bitching? I wish a crane fell on my office:)
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Salen
Sojourner

Postby Salen » Thu May 15, 2003 3:18 pm

Did you see if it was hurt? I mean a crane with an injured wing isn't gonna last long. Maybe you should spend the day tending to it's wounds. Perhaps take it to a vet or to the Zoo. You know, some of crane species are endangered, and you might get an award for saving it.

However, I don't think 1 little crane falling down would block a whole highway, I think you might be exaggerating.

And Nuk, wishing the injury of a defenseless animal is just wrong. How ever could you think of wanting such a thing??? You are a mean heartless person who should have PETA frebomb your house. :evil:

Hurting people is one thing, but wild animals, that's just bad form. Next you will be all for drilling in Alaska just so you can drive more.

Anyway, I'll check back later for updates on how the crane is doing.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Thu May 15, 2003 5:38 pm

Salen wrote:And Nuk, wishing the injury of a defenseless animal is just wrong. How ever could you think of wanting such a thing??? You are a mean heartless person who should have PETA frebomb your house. :evil:

Im a card carrying member of People Eating Tasty Animals, thank you very much. They support the injury of any animal, defenseless or not, so long as it is butchered, shaved, and heated to a golden brown.
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'

You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'

Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'

You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'

Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Thu May 15, 2003 5:52 pm

For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Auril
Staff Member - Quests

Postby Auril » Thu May 15, 2003 7:12 pm

Glad you weren't on the highway where the crane came down.

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”