Mud Couples ... I wanna hear your stories!

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Ambar
Sojourner

Mud Couples ... I wanna hear your stories!

Postby Ambar » Thu May 15, 2003 2:18 pm

Yeah .... well since Lloth's announcement I have been tryin to decide what to respond other than Sojourn of some incarnation has been my home for much less than some of you, more than others .. Tanji (damn you and bless you at the same time) and I played a game called Tele-Arena on a local dial-up BBS. After a year or so of that he starts telling me about this MUD called Sojourn on a website. He says "LA" (yep I was Little Angel back then ... no jokes or you DIE! :P) you have GOT to try it ... it is SO much more 3D than Tele-Arena. I hear this for months and months til finally i telnet to it thru our local BBS. That was October 1996 .... took me like an hour til I downloaded ZMud .... Can't tell you how many ZMud upgrades I been through, but I know it's been three incarnations of Sojourn ...

I won't go into my own details .. most of you know them .. but what I want to know is ... who besides Mystra and Lloth .. have met and married your mud love??? Let us know a brief synapses and when you met and married .. did you have kids, ec ... A few of you have wonderful stories and I'd love to see them again ....

Thank you Kris for the wonderful world you have brought to our lives .. We all get pissy and grumpy sometimes .. but we all know where we grew up .. some of us literally, some of us emotionally ... thank you from the bottom of my heart ... You have created the world where I have met some of the best friends I have ever had (yes I think online friendships are every bit as real as offline ones) .. and I wouldn't trade my time here for anything ... My love goes out to all my friends, new and old .. and I just want to say I love you all ...

-Jennifer
aka Shalithasen, Shalia, Ambar, Karikhan, Telina, Narra

now lets hear your stories!!!

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”