Im back!!

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Kasula
Sojourner

Im back!!

Postby Kasula » Fri May 16, 2003 4:58 pm

just when you thought it was safe to go back on the BBS...
My self impose ban on the BBS is official over!
Like the phoenix from the ashes, i have rose again!
WARNING: Kasula maybe caustic to your humor. Kasula is a card carrying liberal.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Fri May 16, 2003 8:32 pm

Welcome back! How does it feel to have been wrong about every political topic for the last 6 months? Silly liberals.
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Fri May 16, 2003 10:36 pm

hi5 thanuk

wow he just came back and already got pwned ;)
cichlids
Sojourner

Postby cichlids » Sat May 17, 2003 9:36 pm

wrong about every subject?

Iraq invaded
Its culture and art looted
no wmd
no al qeada link
didnt even catch hussein
and iraqis are about as grateful to the US as i am to my turd after i take a dump
2 huge terror attacks, right after the great victory on terrorism

Im still wondering where the neo cons were right?

If you can just admit that your did it to get the oil, and becasue you can, at least youd be honest...
...and freedom, i dont think many people know what that is
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Sun May 18, 2003 12:15 am

cichlids wrote:wrong about every subject?

Iraq invaded
True

Its culture and art looted
By it's own people.

no wmd
Just labs used to create them, and containers used to store them. Oh, and yet.

no al qeada link
I'd heard that they had proved the link a few days ago, but I can't remember where and can't find anything now... anyone else wanna try that one for me?

didnt even catch hussein

He's probably dead and buried under rubble somewhere. Or vaporized. I'm not seeing anything in the news saying we're still looking for him, though couldn't find anything saying we found his dead body either. I assume if we weren't fairly certain he was dead we'd be seeing a bunch of crap from it in the media like when we couldn't find Bin Laden.

and iraqis are about as grateful to the US as i am to my turd after i take a dump

Umm, so you didn't see the footage of them dancing in the streets and pulling down Saddam's statues? Or see the article about how happy they are that their star soccer player is no longer in exile? I'll give you that the Iraqi people aren't ecstatic right now, but they are still lacking a lot of things like electricity. The tragedy here isn't that we went to war, but that we're not dealing with the aftermath very well. Of course, maybe you are right, and they would rather live in fear of their families being tortured and killed if they say the wrong thing or Saddam just feels like killing a few people today. :rolleyes:

2 huge terror attacks, right after the great victory on terrorism

So you're telling me there's no link between Iraq and Al-qaeda, yet they make two attacks right after the war. It sounds like maybe they are upset that they lost Saddam's financial support.

Im still wondering where the neo cons were right?

What's a neo con?

If you can just admit that your did it to get the oil, and becasue you can, at least youd be honest...

Bush did it for the oil, and probably a couple other reasons. I support it because a genocidal dictator was removed from power.

...and freedom, i dont think many people know what that is

For the people of Iraq, it's being able to tell this joke and not be dead the next day:

Saddam Hussein, Taha Yassin Ramadan and Tariq Aziz are lounging on the balcony of one of Saddam?s palaces when a flock of geese flies over. ?Ramadan, shoot the geese,? Saddam says. The vice president lifts his AK-47 and empties a clip into the sky, but doesn?t hit a single goose. ?You try, Tariq,? Saddam says. The deputy prime minister fires and misses as well. ?Damn, I have to do everything around here,? Saddam says. He fires five rounds in the air. None of the birds fall. There?s an awkward silence. Then Tariq Aziz points at the receding flock and says, ?My God, would you look at that! Dead birds flying!?
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”