Greetings

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Grizz
Sojourner

Greetings

Postby Grizz » Sun May 18, 2003 3:46 am

Though I have been back here playing for a few months now I still can't get everyone's name right. Those few who knew me from way back have talked with me and told me who they used to be but I have since forgotten the new names. Sorry about that. If you read these boards and remember me please PM me or post here. I'd like to reestablish contact with my old friends as well as make new ones.

I used to be...Nymbel the Ranger, Fror the Warrior, Dohrum Foambeard the Twilight wielding dorf, Nurok the Dual Tia Amulet wearer, and Mogan the Rogue after the wipe. I am currently playing Mogan the Paladin though I have created Dohrum and Fror as alts.

It is great to be back and I can say that I am having a great time again.

Grizz
Mogan: Paladin, Human(Active)

In the immortal words of Tagad, "F**K IT! CHARGE!"
Mplor
Sojourner

Postby Mplor » Sun May 18, 2003 5:18 pm

D'oh!
Diel
Sojourner

Doh!

Postby Diel » Sun May 18, 2003 7:14 pm

Hey doh!

I'm still around most of the time as Dwiblio the halfling invoker (don't get him confused with Dwiblie, Dwiblii, Dwiblia, or Dwibliu!) :P

only other chars I play are my rogue, Lanel (not to be confused with Linel or Lonel!) and of course Diel on occasion.

Glad to have you back mang! :shock:
Hoppel ASSOC:: 'ROFL ON THE BEST FLOOR EVAR!!!1!1!oneone'

Klandan group-says 'No, I just won't group with him. Just making that clear up front.

Hibbidy tells you 'kill giant'

Twyl tells you 'I hate my life'

Don't blame me because you aren't an interesting person and have a problem finding anything to talk about.

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”