The most fun!

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Abbayarra
Sojourner

The most fun!

Postby Abbayarra » Tue Jul 29, 2003 1:19 am

Reading another more somber subject I remembered when I had a lot of fun. This is perhaps the most fun I have ever had mudding. i had a character named Gernelo. This happened to be on another mud. He was a battlemage I believe. What made him so unique and special was that me and 3 buddies all shared him. It was always a blast getting on with him finding yourself to be 2 levels higher and with 3 new pieces of equipment. Then you would look around and go, where am I?
I have never had so much fun. I can remember playing this character and being in a fight when suddenly I got kicked as another guys logged him on. The rules on this mud did not prohibit character sharing and besides, we all were in college back then(like 8 years ago) and called in or played in the computer room. It was all from a single server.
Anyway, I just wanted to share fun times!
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Tue Jul 29, 2003 6:26 am

Between Gormal and I, we had about 7 level 50+ characters on Duris a little while back. Oops, zone group needs a cleric? Warrior? Shaman? Thief? Ranger? Sorcerer? We gotcha covered. Was mucho fun.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Abbayarra
Sojourner

still around

Postby Abbayarra » Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:56 pm

I decided to finish up the story. We all had a blast for about 3 months. This was a very large mud of about 300 average online at a time. Then one day the mud went down and did not come back up.
All four of us now play on this mud. None of us has time to level up a character to 50. We've managed to get characters in the 40's. We are all still around and still play. You might see our little "family" online from time to time.
If you do say hello!
Abbayarra
Golen
Tildan

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”