Who was your first character on Sojourn?

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:55 pm

My first character was a paladin named Slaag.
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:12 am

First char was either my barb 'zerker Balzor, or Human Anti Xytas. Can't remember which came first. Then one day i logged in to find out the mud went from alpha to beta and all my hard work was gone. Rerolled them both in beta, neither one broke level 19, then one day I got bored of both and tried out a monk, thus Lavey was born. That was back in 95 sometime.
Rihesesassixiz
Sojourner

Postby Rihesesassixiz » Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:55 am

First character was Xiyirollux the Illithid, followed by Aladros the human Illusionist, followed by Subaniptak the Duergar Rogue, followed by Rihesesassixiz the Illithid, followed by Raqtas the Drow Necromancer, followed by Rihesesassixiz getting to level 23, followed by Xissil the Yuan-Ti rogue (will play him later), Rihesesassixiz is main character now.

Cough.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:51 pm

My first character was a human sorceror named Savorina.
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'

You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'

Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'

You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'

Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Fri Aug 22, 2003 5:19 pm

My first char on Toril was Trager the human ranger. Kajib (then Kaja the barb warrior) and I set out on many adventures! Another of my RL friends was playing a cleric and I thought it looked more fun so I rolled Kildran. Gormal came about during Soj2 when I decided I was cool enough to play an alt.
Azenilsee
Sojourner

Postby Azenilsee » Sat Aug 23, 2003 5:22 am

Yasden wrote:So I rolled Gaban, my first troll warrior,

Cool, didn't know you were Gaban. A few of us here were wondering who would use the name of a space sheriff for a troll warrior (obligatory link here -> http://www.animerica-mag.com/features/11.06/column_tokyoscope.html

Anyways, my first char was Quillyn, an elven sorcerer. I survived on my own till level 3 by killing birds and kooshies. Never even ventured out of Leuthilspar. Got bored cause most of my friends were playing in WD, so I deleted that char and made a human sorcerer.

Been here ever since. :)
Azenilsee - Faern Dalharil
mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Sat Aug 23, 2003 5:26 am

Yasden wrote:So I rolled Gaban, my first troll warrior,

Gaban was a barbarian gladiator from an ad&d campaign Yasden and I were involved in during our freshman year of college.
Tanji Smanji
Sojourner

Postby Tanji Smanji » Sat Aug 23, 2003 5:37 am

Mamoru, the blonde sorcerer of Evermeet! Used to run around with Rhajiz, Turt, Eilorn (gimmie a damn tell sometime dude!), Graelov, Tardeth and the other EM freaks all those years ago. The good ole days, sigh!
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Sun Aug 24, 2003 11:08 pm

Tanji Smanji wrote:Mamoru, the blonde sorcerer of Evermeet! Used to run around with Rhajiz, Turt, Eilorn (gimmie a damn tell sometime dude!), Graelov, Tardeth and the other EM freaks all those years ago. The good ole days, sigh!

yeah first this guy introduced me to soj then gets us sitebanned right after I got addicted (*pet* Apple, u know I love you)
Tanji Smanji
Sojourner

Postby Tanji Smanji » Sun Aug 24, 2003 11:24 pm

I'm a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad boy.
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Sun Aug 24, 2003 11:26 pm

buaahha

no comment ......

really .. :P
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Mon Aug 25, 2003 6:52 pm

Celinon, grey elf ranger who's name was french for something apparently so Kia made me change to Finlaria.

Twinshadow
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
Ensis
Sojourner

Postby Ensis » Mon Aug 25, 2003 8:19 pm

In Soj1 I had a human Anti named Kehlac that I played up until about 6th level before getting bent that I couldn't figure out what why "cause light" didnt actually illuminate the room.

A few months later, I came back, AFTER anti's were outcasted, though I was still rented at WD inn. I was promptly sacked by guards, and took another hiatus.

My first REAL character was Thorlin Blackfire, some wussy Human Druid that got outcasted at 6th level (special thanks to Sangdraxus, Grunthar, Tadra, Tastone, etc.) to be their future druid, then fought my way up to 38th level solo in bloodstone. Then Sangdraxus got himself deleted, logged onto my account from my house, continued the conversation with Mystra that he was having before, and I was promptly sacked again :P

In case you guys wonder why I always write stories about Ensis getting his butt kicked, its just to be consistent with the rest of my characters =)

E
Gromsharulaz
Sojourner

Postby Gromsharulaz » Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:07 am

Fura wrote:Tatya, grey elf ranger.
<snip>
Talk about a lifetime ago...

Damn that name rings a bell :) first character was Falstar an elven sorc. After what seemed like ages I managed to make 20, got off the island, promptly died, lost my level and never left again. *rummages around in the Zmud folder* Ah here it is, the names in my who alias from the time as an elf:

tatya, tishia, sylvias, cylia, taia, trabble, turt, torral, piam, thyris

After a dismal time as an elf I ptested doogars, and have had a Grommy on each incarnation of the mud ever since.

- Gromsharulaz Darkmace, The Insane "Yah I'm A Geezer" Derro of the Underdark
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Tue Aug 26, 2003 11:12 am

omg grom ur alive! how u doin man :)
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”