HB - TTF

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.

bring back Ooshes home?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:54 am

Yup!
78%
No, but Oosh is right...
22%

Total votes: 23
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:20 pm

I see the spider web I have laid has caught my first fly! Thank you so much Dalar for completely validating my logic by admitting to the fact that he did indeed help you with his zones! Which in turn also gives credit to the deductive reasoning I supplied earlier.

You should have paid attention to what Zoldren said. Pride is a sin, one that blinds you and prevents you from avoiding obvious quagmires.

I still got space here for some more flys. Who’s next?

Caedym Shadowhock

You know what, step into Hulburg for 1 month and I bet you couldn't figure that crap out on your own. I talked with the best questers in game and not even they had the slighest clue on some of the things. Why? Because Cherzra picked things from the game only he knew. You know what, Cherzra didn't even like me. I never kissed his ass or anything either. If you had asked him I'm sure he would have given you help.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Caedym
Sojourner

Postby Caedym » Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:27 pm

But wait! Here's another!

Dalar just admitted that Cherzra helped his guildies. Then he even admitted that he knew EVERY quest in the zones before Cherzra ever posted them. Wow I must remark on Dalar’s questing ability! That’s amazing considering the vast amounts of quests his zones apparently had! Good job!

Oh wait, he didn’t help you guys now? Well which is it? Maybe you kids should have a meeting and get your story straight and then flame me?

I’m pretty uncertain what the deal here is. But one thing I am certain about is, this spider web could use some more pride-filled flys to get stuck!

Come on. Who’s next? Join in the fun! Get stuck with all your crummy friends!
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:34 pm

do you enjoy making yourself look stupid? I worked my ass off solving those quests. the only things i got help on from cherzra was where I could find a crystal sphere and what to do with the eyestalk necklace because it made no sense at all. if cherzra had given us any quest info we wouldn't have had to spend 2 weeks just finding the key into the major zone area.

also, what's wrong w/ knowing all the quests in hulburg? I know all the IC/GN/GC/lurkwood quests too. does that mean i have access to their zone files? no. I also know alot of musp quests.
Last edited by Dalar on Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Caedym
Sojourner

Postby Caedym » Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:40 pm

Wow! This fly is really getting himself stuck with his own actions! The web keeps getting tighter and tighter for this one! There's no escape!

Dalar wrote:the only things i got help on from cherzra was where I could find a crystal sphere and what to do with the eyestalk necklace because

Because... He helped you! I didn't say how much he helped you. I pointed to the fact that he did at all. Don't YOU get it? I guess not. I guess that's why silly fly you keep beating your wings to the same tune and not getting it.

I don't care how much he helped you. That's not the point. The point is he did.

Like Duh?
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:46 pm

Don't you understand that you are a friggin retard? Everyone gets help at one point or another and to single out cherzra for assisting a player on something puts every other immortal on trial also. shut your mouth now and save us the aggravation.
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:59 pm

Caedym wrote:Wow! This fly is really getting himself stuck with his own actions! The web keeps getting tighter and tighter for this one! There's no escape!

Dalar wrote:the only things i got help on from cherzra was where I could find a crystal sphere and what to do with the eyestalk necklace because

Because... He helped you! I didn't say how much he helped you. I pointed to the fact that he did at all. Don't YOU get it? I guess not. I guess that's why silly fly you keep beating your wings to the same tune and not getting it.

I don't care how much he helped you or not. That's not the point. The point is he did.

Duh?

Wait and who's getting their story straight? You were describing how the only people who were bitching were evils because of our connection to Cherzra and we supposedly had all the info. I guess now your point is that he helped ME at all? WTF is the point of your posts?
Last edited by Dalar on Tue Aug 19, 2003 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caedym
Sojourner

Postby Caedym » Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:59 pm

I prefer the term 'mentally challenged', if you don't mind.

Gura wrote:BLAH BLAH BLIGGITY BLAH BLAH BLAH!!

Wow I knew I'd catch the Gura Fly! Look at him struggle!

I don't see how every other immortal was in CC? Were they really Gura?? Wow!! I didn't know that! Thanks for the update.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Aug 19, 2003 6:05 pm

you know what, play the game and post, or don't play the game and don't post. also, reach lvl 50 and do the zone before talking about it.

Todrael
Sojourner

Postby Todrael » Tue Aug 19, 2003 6:05 pm

Caedym, since you asked so nicely, I'll answer your questions: Cherzra shared no zone or quest information with our guild. As far as I know, very few people even in the guild knew that he had written the zones. The first 2-3 times we did Hulburg, we were still learning the particulars. We didn't even do parts of it every time because we screwed up and didn't know anything. It was, and likely will remain to be, the hardest to figure out zone I've ever seen. I was there for the first 3-5 attempts, and have logs of all assoc chat and gsays during the time. The first time we tried the zone, we didn't even know how to quest the key to get into the zone. We used teleport. So, to repeat, Cherzra did not give CC any information for the zone. Thank you for your concern.
-Todrael Azz'miala, Ravager
Get Toril Guides and Maps at Todrael's Lair
Get Item Stats at TorilEQ

Closed

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 19, 2003 6:06 pm

Closed. The thread isn't going anywhere and Shev has already responded to the thread's initial intent/question.

Erevan

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”