Kind people

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Cohilrist
Sojourner

Kind people

Postby Cohilrist » Sun Jul 01, 2001 9:30 pm

Heya

I am currently playing a Troll shaman named Ghur. Over the past 48 hours I have met some amazing people that have been really kind.
Gruula
Fazzir
Wobb (you prolly dont remember us but you beat on the lizzies so we could run through that room)
Turxx
All very cool people who offered their time to help out a couple of low level trolls and made us feel very welcome on this mud.
I do need to get one thing cleared up though.
Turxx, you seemed to think that maybe Grugru and myself weren't grateful for your help yesterday. We were VERY grateful. We are real life friends (Grugru and I) and we play at the same times usually. We are both married and older (post 30) and have families that we need to be with sometimes. You seemed to think their was something fishy when we had to log at the same time and I really felt bad about having to go, but we HAD to go. We understand that you helped us out, we thanked you repeatedly, we were truly grateful, but... we had to go.
Anyway, just wanted you all to know that we are really grateful, we dont get to play much, hence our level 11 main characters Image
But we do love Sojourn and everyone seems to be really awesome. I just got the feeling that Turxx thought we were little unappreciative slimes, which is not us at all Image
We are very thankful Image

Jay
namatoki
Sojourner

Postby namatoki » Mon Jul 02, 2001 2:44 am

*blush*

Thanks for the kind words, Ghur! I am Gruula, the lvl 35 troll warrior you mentioned. I really like helping people out, so you are very welcome. And if you have any questions, you are always welcome to ask here or via tell to me (if I'm on Image).

Heh, so I guess you scrapped the necro? Necros are very tough for a new player. I think you'll have a lot more fun with the troll shaman. Well, take care and I'll see you on the mud!

Gruula
Cohilrist
Sojourner

Postby Cohilrist » Mon Jul 02, 2001 2:51 am

Aye, my Necro died in the undead farm east of BG and took the express route back to BS, no biggy really but I didn't make it back in time to cr, soooo... he's kinda chilly atm Image

I am REALLY loving the shaman though Image
Thanks again for your kindness, I will see you in the realms Image
Ssarra
Sojourner

Postby Ssarra » Mon Jul 02, 2001 8:20 pm

Amen to Wobb and Turxx, both have help at least one of my chars out. Thx guys!
Vylare
Sojourner

Postby Vylare » Wed Jul 04, 2001 8:19 pm

People on this mud just absolutely rock Image
That's why I'm back ...again.
Vylare, level 6 enchantress, heh.
Cohilrist
Sojourner

Postby Cohilrist » Wed Jul 04, 2001 8:48 pm

I agree! Image

I played a little back in Toril, and I remember a lot of the same names that I see now. Although I never made it high enough to be in the "in" crowds, I did have a blast and remember people being awesome then as well Image
I have tried a lot of Muds while Sojourn was down, and although I have found some great gameplay, I have never found such incredible people as I have in Sojourn Image
Turxx
Sojourner

Postby Turxx » Fri Jul 06, 2001 3:27 am

Nah...I can dig it, maybe my biggest dissapoint ment was not being able to get you too a higher level.
As for the help, your welcome, glad to do what i can.
muma
Sojourner

Postby muma » Sun Feb 10, 2002 4:00 am

3 syllables:

Lilithelle (She is so kind!)
Gort
Sojourner

Postby Gort » Mon Feb 11, 2002 3:35 pm

Kudos to all those who help folks out. From the newbie helpers to the ressers, to those who just answer the odd question.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Toplack
Wobb
Sojourner

Postby Wobb » Mon Feb 11, 2002 3:39 pm

Woot! Man i never even saw this post back in July???

But uh, you are welcome!

Wobb

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”