DISCLAIMER: IMPORTANT -> READ THIS!

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Daz
Sojourner

DISCLAIMER: IMPORTANT -> READ THIS!

Postby Daz » Tue Sep 02, 2003 3:32 pm

that is, read this if you are a juggalo and play pimpwar. if you are a juggalo pimping hoes in NYC on the ends game, gimme a shout. im dizzydaz, and the psychopathic label is looking for some thugs to keep the moneymakers in check.

word is bond, im out
Shevarash OOC: 'Muma on Artificial Intelligence - Muma OOC: 'someday the quotes really will just become AI and then i'll talk to the AI and be like, hey you come from me, but it will get angry at me and revolt and try to kill me or something heheheh. like in the movies''
Gyrx
Sojourner

Postby Gyrx » Tue Sep 02, 2003 4:43 pm

what up juggalo
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Tue Sep 02, 2003 4:49 pm

haha hatchetridahs in da house
Shevarash OOC: 'Muma on Artificial Intelligence - Muma OOC: 'someday the quotes really will just become AI and then i'll talk to the AI and be like, hey you come from me, but it will get angry at me and revolt and try to kill me or something heheheh. like in the movies''
Bilraex
Sojourner

Postby Bilraex » Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:09 pm

i put this thread into babelfish but even it couldnt translate it into some form of english
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:18 pm

Bilraex wrote:i put this thread into babelfish but even it couldnt translate it into some form of english

Pimpwar is an online webpage based game akin to Utopia. In this game, players take the role of Pimps attempting to build a criminal empire.

Daz is looking for other players, just as people might occasionally use the Soj boards to look for a good SC game.
Yotus group-says 'special quest if you type hi dragon'
Shevarash OOC: 'I feature only the finest mammary glands.'
Silena group-says 'he was so fat and juicy..couldnt resist'
Stamm
Sojourner

Postby Stamm » Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:26 pm

Heh. I played that in beta. Can't remember of the name of the guy that made it, but he's one of Seal of Solomon from Utopia. Looked fun, but needed a lot of work then :)
Taleer
Sojourner

Postby Taleer » Fri Sep 12, 2003 8:54 pm

Stamm wrote:Heh. I played that in beta. Can't remember of the name of the guy that made it, but he's one of Seal of Solomon from Utopia. Looked fun, but needed a lot of work then :)

PROGRAMS: DOORS: PIMPWARS. ABSTRACT: The actual game "Pimpwars" has its start in 1990, and the author was Paul J. Martino.

From Yahoo.
Team Cyric!

Fleeing is for wimps.
Could some one help me find where I left all my corpses?

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”