A fallen star

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Daz
Sojourner

A fallen star

Postby Daz » Thu Sep 04, 2003 1:33 am

Shevarash OOC: 'Muma on Artificial Intelligence - Muma OOC: 'someday the quotes really will just become AI and then i'll talk to the AI and be like, hey you come from me, but it will get angry at me and revolt and try to kill me or something heheheh. like in the movies''
Tanji Smanji
Sojourner

Postby Tanji Smanji » Thu Sep 04, 2003 2:11 am

Wow, a story dated from December 8th, 1992. Way to keep up on current events Daz.
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Thu Sep 04, 2003 2:21 am

its not a current event. it was an old article resurrected because there are people who 11 years ago may not have read the news. this was just so that things that should not be forgotten stay in the memory of those who would not otherwise have known.
Shevarash OOC: 'Muma on Artificial Intelligence - Muma OOC: 'someday the quotes really will just become AI and then i'll talk to the AI and be like, hey you come from me, but it will get angry at me and revolt and try to kill me or something heheheh. like in the movies''
Rausrh
Sojourner

Postby Rausrh » Thu Sep 04, 2003 6:19 pm

Uh, should we remember ever murder in the last decade or just this one?
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:12 pm

just this one, because it was a cool one. most other people should have just been left to rot for the carrion eaters in the desert, but for a hot blonde neighborhood girl, we should all remember those who lay behind us.
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Fri Sep 05, 2003 3:08 am

That murder was not in the last decade.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri Sep 05, 2003 4:21 am

but it's dated 1992.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:20 pm

2003 - 1992 = 11
Yadir
Sojourner

Postby Yadir » Thu Sep 11, 2003 3:33 am

I'll bet the reason this has come to Daz's (and subsequently our) attention is that it was recently released as a movie.

http://movies.go.com/movies/S/stokedris ... index.html

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0271211/
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Thu Sep 11, 2003 4:14 am

actually no, but im certainly interested now, thanks for the headsup.
xa
Sojourner

Postby xa » Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:51 pm

hrmm. never even heard of this guy. sux man.. the skatepark was right down the street so sad he had to kill people :) would be so much radder if he would have gone on a killing spree with nothing but a skateboard.
Gerad
Sojourner

Postby Gerad » Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:38 am

Its not a videogame XA.

but yeah i have to admit that would be fucked up if it happened irl.

-g
<I>When a man lies, he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?</I>

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”