another forum to add?

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
azzixxenae
Sojourner

another forum to add?

Postby azzixxenae » Sun Jan 28, 2001 3:10 pm

Um, would it be easier to have a "Areas" topic? That way questions and answers and ideas could be posted for everyone to review. Sending personel emails has worked fine but I can't imagine how many times poor Roy has answered the same damn thing.

*Beer Roy*
Azz
Cyric
FORGER AREAS

Postby Cyric » Mon Jan 29, 2001 5:24 pm

Egads! Not sure anyone would be interested...i get a pretty steady stream of emails from those that are interested, and it seems to have worked for nigh on 6 years now.

As always, if interested in writing an area for Soj3, email me at roysoto@yahoo.com, although if you start now, there's really no chance it'll make it onto the mud by the time we open (whenever that might happen to be :P)

R
Mr Newbie
Sojourner

Postby Mr Newbie » Fri Feb 02, 2001 8:09 pm

It would be useful to have a NEWBIE section for...say someone who remembered loads of time wasted on a MUD illegally run on the university LAN who typed in the word MUD on DOGPILE and started getting interested in this S3 stuff. A person ....say who didn't know much about programming, but can get around most applications. Should this person run away quickly or can there be a discussion forum on the very basic elements in getting in on the game. i.e first you need to get yourself a copy of ZMUD (I just read about that for the 1st time today, I suspected there was an operating code, but I no idea) etc, etc

(I guess the short ? is, can neophytes play? and if so can there be a section called "so you've stumbled into our little word and you want in, here's how)
Thanks

Mr. Newbie
Mr Newbie
Sojourner

Postby Mr Newbie » Fri Feb 02, 2001 8:11 pm

oops! <<stumbled into our little WORLD...>>

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”