Meet Caz, the leading loot whore of Soj3

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Sat Apr 13, 2002 3:58 pm

i dont know how to respond other than cool lets party someday.
Karikhan
Sojourner

Postby Karikhan » Sat Apr 13, 2002 4:32 pm

Elseenas is Amenha

Just end the thread and don't respond anymore .. stop defending yourself, let it cool down .. regroup .. and rethink ...

Have you heard the term *she doth protest too much* (or something to that effect)??

>>>>if inesa gets a tell meant for me, does she need to tell back to you that she is not me or can she pass the info along in real life? we assume you can figure out that she is not me when you receive the reply from me. If you were worried about us multiplaying you couldve asked us.<<<<<<

erm receiving a response from Caz that was sent to Inesa DOES in fact imply multi-play... you continue to say you don't do it .. don't make it look like you do Image let Inesa respond to Inesa tells, and Caz respond to Caz tells .. if Caz is asked to go u-d-n-e-w-s to get his ass kicked .. errm don't have Inesa go ??

This is what *I* GUESS happened .. I think you helped your wife roll a character ,... to get her involved with your life on the mud .. which man i wish *I* could do ... I played with you both the day you created Inesa .. she didnt speak English and she didn't know the game at ALL (this was also the day Ambar was created) she was very shy and apologized to me via tell that she didnt speak english well and she didnt know the mud...... ok so you played her char a few times and decided you loved it ... did you swap chars?? is this why Inesa is so well versed to the mud, so verbose with the english language .. and why Caz is typically so silent??? In fact with the right trigger set a warrior is HELLA easy to play, and Inesa is a good chanter ... or is the REAL Inesa just a friggin genius and can learn all this in 4 or 5 months??? I will be perfectly honest.. I have wondered this for months now .. and it really hasnt bothered me, but im just a naturally curios kinda gal

Don't respond with inflamatory jabs, just tell the truth ...

------------------
Ambar -= Squishin de Squid =-
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Sat Apr 13, 2002 5:03 pm

leave the caz inesa thing alone....married couples i say can do whatever they want. more power to them.

------------------
Gormal FaCtOr!

Gormal Stoneforge
Kildran T'sarith
Kelthas Orean
belleshel
Sojourner

Postby belleshel » Sat Apr 13, 2002 6:07 pm

Gormal is still trying to convince us that Kaln and Gormal are married...
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Sat Apr 13, 2002 7:20 pm

Kaln gives Gormal a passionate kiss!

------------------
-Yayaril
Elseenas
Sojourner

Postby Elseenas » Sat Apr 13, 2002 7:21 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
btw you are llaalldara right?
</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope. You've seen us on at the same time, haven't you?

We don't even know each other in RL, just on the MUD. Our characters are sisters.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
im sure there are others for you atheist and agnostics.
</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

::amused smile:: I don't think you read the "...see the light!" thread if that "you" was directed at me. Regardless. Read your own post and the reason I don't like you is immediately obvious.

why are you pissed off? did i attack you? is what i stated in my original post so horrible that you dont want to associate with me? get off it. for appearing to be well educated and in control of your feelings you say some pretty interesting stuff in that last one.
</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You pissed me off by lashing out, by ignoring comments, and by posting things like that last paragraph to bystanders.

I could care less whether you were a "loot whore" or what personal gripes you have with other members of the MUD. It doesn't matter to me one way or the other what your original post stated, its your continuing issues and your subsequent posts that are the reason I do not like you.

Statements like:
and like its so bad being shunned. like no great man was ever condemned incorrectly by the masses.
</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and what they imply about what you think of yourself and everyone else, along with

who is the one in to deep? me or the ones who wont be play with me?
</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are.

------------------
Elseenas of No House Worth Mentioning
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Sun Apr 14, 2002 7:04 am

karikhan
>Elseenas is Amenha

thx info

>Just end the thread and don't respond anymore .. stop defending yourself, let it cool down .. regroup .. and rethink ...

ill end the thread when i feel its over or you all stop posting or god shuts it down.

>erm receiving a response from Caz that was sent to Inesa DOES in fact imply multi-play... you continue to say you don't do it .. don't make it look like you do let Inesa respond to Inesa tells, and Caz respond to Caz tells .. if Caz is asked to go u-d-n-e-w-s to get his ass kicked .. errm don't have Inesa go ??

it only implies multi when you want it to, and apparently a lot of you want us to be multi players. and the kind of tells that she gets and i respond to are things obviously meant for me, and things she doesnt understand that i have to explain to her. duh. but I should really drop this, all i can do is explain things that will never convince you because youve already made your minds up. if we ever get halved/deleted for multi play then you'll know whether we are multi players or not. you can speculate all you want till then.

>This is what *I* GUESS happened .. I think you helped your wife roll a character ,... to get her involved with your life on the mud .. which man i wish *I* could do ... I played with you both the day you created Inesa .. she didnt speak English and she didn't know the game at ALL (this was also the day Ambar was created) she was very shy and apologized to me via tell that she didnt speak english well and she didnt know the mud...... ok so you played her char a few times and decided you loved it ... did you swap chars?? is this why Inesa is so well versed to the mud, so verbose with the english language .. and why Caz is typically so silent??? In fact with the right trigger set a warrior is HELLA easy to play, and Inesa is a good chanter ... or is the REAL Inesa just a friggin genius and can learn all this in 4 or 5 months??? I will be perfectly honest.. I have wondered this for months now .. and it really hasnt bothered me, but im just a naturally curios kinda gal

she has had an amazing command of the english language at times because i mightve violated some multi rules at times. not to mention that when she was first starting out she was more embarrased shy and slow than incompetent. she is at best a mediocre enchanter and if you ask other enchanters im sure they will agree. being a mediocre enchanter is also incredibly easy, all you do is glance and stone/scale/globe/haste/blur if necessary which i have reduced with scripts to simply pressing F1-F8. This is how she got along in the early days if you were interested. As far as caz being silent, its because im posting on the boards or surfing the web while i exp and im concentrating when i zone. i absolutely detest doing exp.

elseenas
btw you are llaalldara right?
Nope. You've seen us on at the same time, haven't you?
We don't even know each other in RL, just on the MUD. Our characters are sisters.

nope, i just trying to figure out who you are since ive never associated elseenas with a mud character. kinda like how a lot of people still dont associate caz and kiryan.

>im sure there are others for you atheist and agnostics.
>::amused smile:: I don't think you read the "...see the light!" thread if that "you" was directed at me. Regardless. Read your own post and the reason I don't like you is immediately obvious.

umm no actually i havent read that thread at all. i also avoided the gun control one after an initial post or 2.

these are good examples of you taking offense where none was given, and reading way too much into what i said in order to make me fit your image of me as a not very nice person.
Karikhan
Sojourner

Postby Karikhan » Sun Apr 14, 2002 12:19 pm

thanks for clearing it up for me Caz ... I appreciate the honesty ... and yes I did remember Inesa being shy and reserved..

------------------
Elseenas
Sojourner

Postby Elseenas » Sun Apr 14, 2002 3:53 pm

nope, i just trying to figure out who you are since ive never associated elseenas with a mud character. kinda like how a lot of people still dont associate caz and kiryan.
</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh, thats because I don't play her much anymore. If you were around on Sojourn 2 you would have seen more of her.

these are good examples of you taking offense where none was given, and reading way too much into what i said in order to make me fit your image of me as a not very nice person.
</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I think that you are a "nice person," just confused, possibly hurt, and flailing.

My comments weren't directed at your comments towards me.

------------------
Elseenas of No House Worth Mentioning
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Mon Apr 15, 2002 2:46 am

And the band flamed on . . .
Ilshadrial
Sojourner

Postby Ilshadrial » Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:10 pm

Don't talk about that shit here, that is begging to cause problems.

and Mystra rocks btw.

------------------
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:29 pm

i was around on soj2 but was swamped with the IT boom and church so I didnt have nearly as much time as ive had lately.

unfortunately, it looks like life going to get busy again =(. i just enrolled in a full time intensive japanese language school. Prolly wont see me much for the next 3 months. If you do see me, tell me to get back to my homework.

[This message has been edited by kiryan (edited 04-15-2002).]
Karikhan
Sojourner

Postby Karikhan » Mon Apr 15, 2002 1:02 pm

hey Caz :P

get back to your homework Image

------------------
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Mon Apr 15, 2002 2:45 pm

teach us how to say 'get back to your homework' in japanese!
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Mon Apr 15, 2002 10:33 pm

anatawa nihongono syukudai shinasai.

phonetically

ah nah ta wa, knee hon go no shoo ku die she nah saw e (as in the letter e)
Gort
Sojourner

Postby Gort » Tue Apr 16, 2002 2:11 pm

Arigato Kiryan San

Toplack *knows skoshi nihongo* Frostbear

------------------
Lasar
Sojourner

Postby Lasar » Wed Apr 17, 2002 7:41 am

OMG! Some of the posts on here seriously scare the sh** out of me. People are posting replies and rants that fill too many pages. It just makes me wonder what all could be accomplished if all this negative energy was focused on solving some problem not mud related. GLOBAL DOMINATION! (Or maybe something close, prolly should be something productive too) *ponder*
Anyways...
Lasar ---Wondering where the food is---
Karikhan
Sojourner

Postby Karikhan » Wed Apr 17, 2002 12:24 pm

errr haven't you noticed the rants stopped??

like 2 or 3 days ago???

the discussion is about the Japanese language now !!!

mind yer bizness .. nothing new here .. please drive through

------------------
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sat May 11, 2002 4:00 am

I, Daz Darkwolf, once known as Dazok Proudwolf, do hereby give witness to having wasted 2 hours of my life in a cubicle reading this thread, in its entirity. May Lloth have mercy on my soul.

-Daz

------------------
In the Great Cat's silence we walk,
In its speed, we strike,
In its strength,
we find victory,
In its Pride, we return,
Home.
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Sat May 11, 2002 4:30 am

im glad you think my attempt to defend myself over a comment and perception that i think is in error was a waste of your time.
gogk
Sojourner

Postby gogk » Thu May 16, 2002 8:34 am

edit

[This message has been edited by gogk (edited 05-16-2002).]
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Thu May 16, 2002 8:36 am

edit Image

[This message has been edited by Corth (edited 05-16-2002).]

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”