Hope to see

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Vallon
Sojourner

Hope to see

Postby Vallon » Sat Mar 10, 2001 4:33 pm

Just found out recently that Sojourn was coming back. I'm not sure how much time i'll be able to devote to the new incarnation, but I am looking forward to playing in the Undermountain and Jotenheim again. To those that knew me, greetings, and to everyone else, perhaps we might meet.
Waelos
Sojourner

Postby Waelos » Sat Mar 10, 2001 9:53 pm

Another legend from the distant past! You, good sir, gifted me with one of the most memorable toys I can recall: a blade of blessings. I also recall you putting up with my incessant questions and giving me info here and there. I also recall a CR from UM2. I wanted to help so bad, but you had it covered =) (I was only like lvl 20 or so. . .funny how our perceptions of things change over time and experience!).

Vallon: Another of the giant's shoulders upon which I have stood to be able to see, learn and accomplish what I have here on Toril/Sojorun. Though these accomplishments may not seem great to others, they mean a great amount to me. Thank you.

Waelos
Joth
Sojourner

Postby Joth » Sun Mar 11, 2001 2:21 am

Heheh,

Hiya chief P-). (c) Joth Inc.
Tagad
Sojourner

Postby Tagad » Sun Mar 11, 2001 5:53 pm

Vallon, it is good to see your name. I remember my journey with you well... You my friend were not a legend, you were a maker of legends. One of the few that I had unwavering respect for, and for those that do not remember, I gave my respect to few.

If you do indeed return perhaps you will once again stride the lands like a messiah.

Tagad Sigil
Liegashia
Sojourner

Postby Liegashia » Mon Mar 12, 2001 11:01 am

Well, I heard sojourn was comming back, and I have to say im pumped. I'm looking forward to the MANY things I never got to do last wipe, and re-living all the things i DID do. Most of all though I'm looking forward to all my old muddin' friends....many of wich I know in RL, but to list a few that I don't
:Jaeleyn, Urgle, Sevu, Skraa, Gurzog, Zogur, Tinnel....and the list could go on for quite some time....hope to see you all back!

Liegashia Ska'Zalaron
The Bone Machine

[This message has been edited by Liegashia (edited 03-12-2001).]
Malacar
Sojourner

Postby Malacar » Mon Mar 12, 2001 11:08 am

Hey Vallon. Aye, I second Tagad on this one. Vallon was one of the few that inspired me with awe. His groups were close knit, and he taught everyone with a firm hand, which is to say, he made people better simply by association.

It's good to see you again. I hope to see you in the Realms again.

Malacar
Averyn
Sojourner

Postby Averyn » Mon Mar 12, 2001 1:03 pm

You play, we smite? :]
Elscint
Sojourner

Postby Elscint » Tue Mar 13, 2001 1:00 am

Averyn!

Tavon play, we smite with great might!

Elscint Hairytoes (The Halfling Sorcerer)
Luke
Nymn
Sojourner

Postby Nymn » Tue Mar 13, 2001 5:55 am

hum..ok so maybe not a thread i belong on;) but hey i just wanted to say i thought you were pretty cool too right up until i made a complete ass of myself... lookin' forward to seeing you around again, i matured! i'm not a teenager anymore;)

Nymn
Malacar
Sojourner

Postby Malacar » Tue Mar 13, 2001 10:04 am

Why shouldn't it be a place for ya to be, Nymn? A lot of slates, if not all, have been cleaned. And I think I speak for a lot of folks when I say... God damn will it be nice to not have to worry about old animosities and mistakes. It gives you the ability in this day and age to learn from and overcome your past transgressions and move on. There are a lot of people that I dubbed close friends on Toril/Sojourn that I screwed up friendships with in one way or another.

I hope that everyone will give everyone another chance. And it looks like we've all come a long way towards that. I've talked to some folks that have hated me for years. And one I never, ever, would have expected to hear from again. It's a nice surprise, and I'm glad to see it. Not to say that I didn't do wrong... But that I'm being given a chance to make up for it, and prove I learned my lessons, and am prepared to learn more.

Mal

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”