Waves for now :P

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
izarek
Sojourner

Waves for now :P

Postby izarek » Wed Jul 17, 2002 6:01 pm

The time has come for me to take an indefinate leave from mudding. I'm moving up to San Jose, CA, starting a new job, and will be without a good internet connection for an unknown amount of time. (You'd think San Jose would have good DSL or cable modem service...wrong!) I'll drop by once in awhile to check up on some buds, but doubt I'll be doing any real mudding for a real long time, if ever. There's a few ppl I'd like to say thanks and waves to...

Rising Phoenix. Nicest bunch of fools you'd ever be lucky to know. Viashro, I know you no longer actively play, but thanks for drafting me. Eza, Wuva, Grogu, Bilraex, Thadrin, Zouvie, Zukal, Marsak, Thadrin, Nedle, Muma, Zola and all the rest of you whove come in and out of Phoenix....you've been like family and added some fun to my life. Thanks. I lost the addy for the guild BBS (again). If its still up, someone please post this for me. Best wishes for you all. The mud lost something today, when phoenix dissolved.

To the rangers and elves of Sojourn: I havent played my elven rangers much of late, but you all were like extended family to those chars. Thanks for all the help. Someday they will all bow to the might of the elves!

Some of the ppl not mentioned above: Hyldryn/Hildippie, Rylan, Lilithelle, Treladian, Nilan (great RP!), Kajib, Harthorm/Twiblin, Stylix/Grux, Moritheil and many others. Thanks for all the laughs and adventures. Be safe.

To the staff. Thanks for all your hard work. No waste of time has been as much fun as Sojourn. No other mud compares. You put up with alot of crap from the players, but you should be proud of what you have built.

Off to adventure in RL. Maybe I'll stop dreaming in ANSI eventually...

Raevithar
Fyzzlroo
Izarek
Raevia
Raevith
Sethla

P.S. My email for now is izarek@yahoo.com if anyone wants to get ahold of me.

[This message has been edited by izarek (edited 07-17-2002).]
Eza
Sojourner

Postby Eza » Wed Jul 17, 2002 6:15 pm

OMG Sm m kebod s boken but hve to tell ou tht we'll mss ou nd we love ou. Thnk ou fo the nce thngs ou sd. *hugs*

------------------
- Booty Assasin -
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Wed Jul 17, 2002 6:22 pm

We'll miss you, even your silly gnome
*hugs*
Wuva
Sojourner

Postby Wuva » Wed Jul 17, 2002 6:24 pm

You will forever hold a spot in my heart my friend. I only wish time was on our sides to laugh some more, explore and adventure like there was no tommorrow. I wish you the very best and start a petition for cable dammit!!

Love ya!

------------------
Wuva *Wildchild* EagleBlade
Hyldryn
Sojourner

Postby Hyldryn » Wed Jul 17, 2002 6:49 pm

bye
viashro
Sojourner

Postby viashro » Sat Jul 20, 2002 2:57 pm

..... g'luck Sam .......

------------------
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Sat Jul 20, 2002 3:01 pm

I don't know about SJ but i know Cupertino and Sunnyvale have decent dsl/cable service. their upload is lame but hey u don't really need that to play mud Image

------------------
You group-say 'Go-chan looks like a man'
Sinusosaxiy group-projects 'if she is a man call me gay'
Eza
Sojourner

Postby Eza » Sat Jul 20, 2002 4:47 pm

Originally posted by Me:

OMG Sm m kebod s boken but hve to tell ou tht we'll mss ou nd we love ou. Thnk ou fo the nce thngs ou sd. *hugs*

--------------
Translation :

OMG Sam my keyboard is boken but I have to tell you that we'll miss you and we love you. Thank you for the nice things you said. *hugs*

------------------
- Booty Assasin -
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Sun Jul 21, 2002 12:03 am

i found the solution. i think tanras lives up in san jose. dude he luvs when mudders come bum around his house. i guarentee that he has internet connection. problem solve. send me a check and dont forget 15% tip.

sok
izarek
Sojourner

Postby izarek » Mon Jul 22, 2002 6:55 pm

LOL. After some digging around, it looks like Sprint broadband might be a possibility at my location. Anyone know anything about that service?

------------------
Izarek / Raevithar / Fyzzlroo
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Mon Jul 22, 2002 6:58 pm

Actually Tanras lives in Palo Alto, about 10-20 min away from SJ if there's no traffic.

I should go bum around his house.

------------------
You group-say 'Go-chan looks like a man'
Sinusosaxiy group-projects 'if she is a man call me gay'

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”