Welcome to the Soj3 BBS!

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Welcome to the Soj3 BBS!

Postby Shevarash » Fri Jan 26, 2001 11:39 pm

Hello everyone and welcome to the new Sojourn III Web BBS. There are only two rules I'd like to ask you to follow on here:

1) No personal attacks.
2) No discussion of illegal activities.

The above two are non-negotiable, so please abide by them. The Staff of Soj3 is very busy with developing the MUD at this time so we really don't have the time to police everyone. Everyone be cool, and we won't have any problems. :)

You can post wherever you like, but do try and keep things in the proper forum so that the right people get to see them - for instance, if you don't post your ideas in the Ideas forum, the staff may completely miss them!

Ok, that said, go forth and post! :)

-- Shevarash of Sojourn III MUD
Brugg
Sojourner

Postby Brugg » Mon Jan 29, 2001 4:17 pm

weeeeelll there. good job with the board shevy, i like i like, much better than that yahoo crap. Although there are some people that still feel the need to use SOS2. Because of that i will just have to use both this bbs and SOS2. Heh on sos2 we enchourage illegal activities! WOOT FLAMES! Brugg FLAMES Kajib woot !
Caedym
Sojourner

Postby Caedym » Wed Jan 31, 2001 6:34 am

I'd just like to give a heartfelt 'Thank You' to Shevy for putting up this BBS. I've been a member of the SOS2 listserv for some time now, but the amount of spam it received kept me at a minimum of a week behind what ever topics were transpiring, as such I never bothered to post. Not to mention how most subject lines had nothing to do with what was presented in the emails.

Mucho thanks for anyone else who was a part of having the BBS go up. Or should I say back up? *shrug*

Anywho, thanks again for bringing order to chaos, thereby allowing some of us overworked folks a chance to catch up! =)

My two Zhents,

Caedym Shadowhock.
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Wed Jan 31, 2001 6:40 am

You are quite welcome. I have to admit though, I really only put it up so I could do this:

<BLINK><FONT COLOR="lightred">b</FONT><FONT COLOR="lightblue">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="lightgreen">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="lightyellow">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="cyan">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="magenta">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="purple">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="lightred">s</FONT>
</BLINK>
Harthorm
Sojourner

Postby Harthorm » Thu Feb 01, 2001 9:48 am

If your blinkies are supposed to blink, it only works in NS I think :) Lucky IE users *snicker*.

Harthorm/Moradin
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Thu Feb 01, 2001 10:20 pm

Silly IE. Just because a tag was deprecated years ago is no reason to stop supporting it!

heh. :)
Harthorm
Sojourner

Postby Harthorm » Fri Feb 02, 2001 12:40 am

The blink tag is about the only thing NS has got going for it anymore ;) All the coolest pages work in IE *grin*

Harthorm/Moradin

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 29, 2002 11:04 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shevarash:
<B>
Hello everyone and welcome to the new Sojourn III Web BBS. There are only two rules I'd like to ask you to follow on here:

1) No personal attacks.
2) No discussion of illegal activities.

The above two are non-negotiable, so please abide by them. The Staff of Soj3 is very busy with developing the MUD at this time so we really don't have the time to police everyone. Everyone be cool, and we won't have any problems. Image

You can post wherever you like, but do try and keep things in the proper forum so that the right people get to see them - for instance, if you don't post your ideas in the Ideas forum, the staff may completely miss them!

Ok, that said, go forth and post! Image

-- Shevarash of Sojourn III MUD
</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thought I'd bump the first post, noone else has and it was gettin lonely.

PS. See rule #1 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Azuth God of Wizardry and Majiks
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Mon Jul 29, 2002 4:08 pm

Heh, I've had many personal attacks on this BBS, it's rarely policed.

------------------
You group-say 'Go-chan looks like a man'
Sinusosaxiy group-projects 'if she is a man call me gay'
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Mon Jul 29, 2002 5:12 pm

*Leaps out of the shadows and stabs Dalar with a knife*

------------------
-Yayaril
Grungar
Sojourner

Postby Grungar » Mon Jul 29, 2002 11:05 pm

I know why Moritheil hasn't been around lately... Azuth = Mori... Yes, it's all making sense to me now.

- Grungar "Are we there yet?" Forgefire

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”