See meh Nakie!!!

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Wuva
Sojourner

See meh Nakie!!!

Postby Wuva » Thu Aug 08, 2002 9:12 pm

Now that I got your attention...Im going to make a plea to all of sojourn players to help me with something.

Zola, a fellow dwarf warrior, aka Kimmy, has left mud to fight Cancer, forgive me Kimmy, if you read this, I have to do something. Many are aware of her and Trewes relationship, the love they share, hes in Aussie land, shes in US. I am asking anyone please if you can pitch in and help me get him to US. This is not a joke, or some crazy scheme to get money. This is about a girl I really care for, and someone she loves, and he loves her. She's dying and If I sit here and not do anything I will regret this forever. Please help!!!

A paypal account is set up, and you can donate to it using a credit card. Please even a couple of bucks will make a differance. Time is short. Im asking everyone Please help!!

Go to paypal.com
click..send money
when it asks for email addy:

azder@hotkey.net.au

It will then ask you for your credit card info, the amount you wish to pay into account.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wanna flame or critize this post...take it up with me in mud, not here, Please.

------------------
Wuva *Wildchild* EagleBlade
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Thu Aug 08, 2002 9:14 pm

Whoa! I knew it had to be drastic. Cancer? Image Hope she gets better!
Slavan
Sojourner

Postby Slavan » Thu Aug 08, 2002 9:26 pm

Its not looking good. If you have ever been in love you know whats its like to be away from the person that you love so much. Now imagine that person is so sick you dont know what tomorrow will bring. If everyone would send something to the paypal account we can get them together. Do it for your faith in love and what the powers of love can have on healing.
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Thu Aug 08, 2002 10:19 pm

done

------------------
-Daz "<^> (*¿*) <^>" Proudwolf
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Thu Aug 08, 2002 10:20 pm

let me know if you come up short, i can pay the diff

------------------
Kasula
Sojourner

Postby Kasula » Thu Aug 08, 2002 11:05 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Daz:
<B>let me know if you come up short, i can pay the diff

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im a little short... can you pay me :P
Slavan
Sojourner

Postby Slavan » Thu Aug 08, 2002 11:09 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kasula:
<B> Im a little short... can you pay me :P

Not time for a Joke Kasula. Do the right thing send something!
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Fri Aug 09, 2002 3:21 am

i don't think its funny. i wouldn't give most of you the time of day if you had a clock on your forehead. there are enough self righteous arrogant assholes here that convince me i would like the human race to skin itself with a rusty spoon before it rains saltwater.

for a couple of days, zola was a friend. i am going to help her for that, nothing else.

the rest of you can blow me.
*cries for attention*
happy?

------------------
muma
Sojourner

Postby muma » Fri Aug 09, 2002 5:34 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Daz:
<B>i don't think its funny. i wouldn't give most of you the time of day if you had a clock on your forehead. there are enough self righteous arrogant assholes here that convince me i would like the human race to skin itself with a rusty spoon before it rains saltwater.

for a couple of days, zola was a friend. i am going to help her for that, nothing else.

the rest of you can blow me.
*cries for attention*
happy?

*Hug* Daz

That is very sweet Image

------------------
Leah A. W.
Rellanor
Sojourner

Postby Rellanor » Fri Aug 09, 2002 8:10 am

daz that is very generouse of you

you have my respect for this
Wuva
Sojourner

Postby Wuva » Fri Aug 09, 2002 11:49 am

Reality check...

Your a mother,still young,Your kids have yet to even left the house, a great friend, finally find someone that can tune into every true sense of you, the one person you always dream about loving. He accepts every thing about you including a disease that is taking everything from you. It doesnt matter what the disease does to alter your appearance, it doesnt matter that your so weak, so tired, or so dayum angry at the world and everything in it now. Trewe loves Kimmy. Alot of us do. So if you wanna think of this as funny...sit down..think I got only a short time to live..now feel the emotions. Tell me..Are you laughin now?

Im pleading for you help..If you can Thank you, If you cant I understand. Thats all We are asking.

------------------
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Fri Aug 09, 2002 4:41 pm

how old is trewe? how old is kimmy?
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Fri Aug 09, 2002 4:41 pm

It keeps asking for some ebay item number. Am I being a moron or something with figuring out how to use paypal?
Trewe
Sojourner

Postby Trewe » Fri Aug 09, 2002 4:52 pm

err me 30 Kimmy is 36

umm why?
Wuva
Sojourner

Postby Wuva » Fri Aug 09, 2002 4:54 pm

If your asking the ages, they are both in 30s. Old enough to know this isnt puppy love, and old enough to know what they need to do. And too young to die.

------------------
Kasula
Sojourner

Postby Kasula » Fri Aug 09, 2002 5:14 pm

Oh gimme a freaking break... this is all self serving... your not being nice you just wanna look that way... please my heart freaking bleeds for ya, Daz! and stop pretending like your a nice guy on bbs, your much of an a**hole as im, and proably more.
Wuva
Sojourner

Postby Wuva » Fri Aug 09, 2002 5:17 pm

Okay I asked no flames, no nuttin. This is all Im going to say..Daz did donate, the amount doesnt matter..I know you didnt, this is for a good cause, If you cant say nuttin nice ..Drop it!! Nuff said *growls*

------------------

[This message has been edited by Wuva (edited 08-09-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Wuva (edited 08-09-2002).]
Slavan
Sojourner

Postby Slavan » Fri Aug 09, 2002 6:20 pm

Kasula take it somewhere else..put up or shut up!
muma
Sojourner

Postby muma » Fri Aug 09, 2002 7:10 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by rylan:
It keeps asking for some ebay item number. Am I being a moron or something with figuring out how to use paypal?</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you haven't registered with paypal, well you have to before you can send money.

------------------
Leah A. W.
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Fri Aug 09, 2002 7:15 pm

do i need to sigh up for an account?
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Fri Aug 09, 2002 8:12 pm

it is free to sign up for an account, but you will need to verify your account with a checking account or credit card. if you don't have one, you can use a friend's (if they trust you) takes a day or two to get your account verified, then its pretty self explanatory.

------------------
Grungar
Sojourner

Postby Grungar » Fri Aug 09, 2002 8:22 pm

To send funds, you only need a credit card. To receive, you gotta get confirmed or whatever. I'm too lazy to get confirmed, so I only use it for things like auctions and the like. Plus who would want to send me money?

- Grungar "Mr. Dinkins, would you please be my mayor?" Forgefire
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Fri Aug 09, 2002 11:39 pm

how much do you need, how much do you have so far? do you have arrangements for food/living while here? any visa needs or costs that aren't covered?

what about travel while in town? rental car/taxi, etc? just what needs to be covered, and how far are we from that goal? one less xbox/ps2/gamecube/pc video game this paycheck won't hurt me too much, since i only play each for about a week anyway

------------------
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Sat Aug 10, 2002 12:05 am

I just sent 20 bucks.

Hope it helps. Image

Deathmagnet
Wuva
Sojourner

Postby Wuva » Sat Aug 10, 2002 3:08 am

We will post a status soon. C'mon guys lets do this!!! Thanks to all that have given, and the ones that cant, I truly understand tough times and just not having it. But if you truly can help, now is the time. Thanks.

------------------
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sat Aug 10, 2002 3:13 am

What kind of a time frame are we looking at here? Leaving in a week? A day? As soon as possible?

------------------
Slavan
Sojourner

Postby Slavan » Sat Aug 10, 2002 1:26 pm

We have a very small window to get this done. Open your hearts help out..Please
Trewe
Sojourner

Postby Trewe » Sat Aug 10, 2002 3:13 pm

I am sorry but I will have to decline any offers for help. Kimmy and I had come to a decision about me seeing her (though at the time I disagreed) and I saw this as an opportunity to get what I wanted.

I love Kimmy so much there is no way I could go against her wishes no matter how much I really wanted too and risk hurting her anymore than she is hurting now.

She sent me an email asking me to explain how she feels to you but I thought it was better to just copy the whole thing so you can see for youself.

To: "Danny Owen" <azder_72@yahoo.com>

Please baby, just make all this stop. I know people care about us, about me and you. They want to help try and ease this pain we are sharing.
This isnt something I really wanted people to know about and those that did I wanted to be the one to share it with. I didnt want to be put on display and have people judge whether we love eachother or not or whether im sick enough or not. Nobody will ever understand whats going on with me or with you or with us.
I know Faye(wuva) meant well. She felt like she needed to do something to help and with me pushing you away she felt more out of control.

This is not what I wanted at all. You and I had come to a decision already. This should be my choice. I felt like a freak put on display, people fighting and arguing whether they were sincere enough. I want you to post part of this letter and tell them as much as it has touch me from there concern it has also hurt me.

What goes on with us is between us. I want whats left of my life to be happy, trying hard not to have that many more tears then needed. You know my choices I have made. I know most people dont understand, but its just that..its my choice. We know the love we have for eachother Danny. I do love our friends too that cared so much. But I can not handle what has happened and how it has taken the love we share and made it cheap.

For those that open their hearts I am truly touched. Please express how I feel Danny. I will always love you. Your Kimmy

So there you have it.

Now the people that sent me money have a choice. I can either decline the payment which means they get it back or I can accept it and forward it onto a charity (I am thinking a cancer research charity of some kind). You can either email me at the address above or the paypal email with what you want to do about the money.

Thank you for caring and trying to help.

Danny
Trewe
Fura
Sojourner

Postby Fura » Sat Aug 10, 2002 4:04 pm

How about a third option. Go. Maybe later, maybe just to say goodbye and see where her body is, maybe to see where she lived once, see things she'd seen.

A lifetime of 'I wish' is a long time. If she doesn't want to see you there, ok, but you'll have a long time (hopefully) before you see her again and regret is maybe the worst thing of all.
Sylvos
Sojourner

Postby Sylvos » Sat Aug 10, 2002 4:15 pm

I'm an avid reader, and I've found that generally an author has expressed what I'd like to say in a lot of instances.

I'd like to share a short passage from one of my favorite books, Once A Hero. I think it's particularly parallel right now, and I hope that the sentiment goes through.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"><B>Originally Written by Michael A. Stackpole:

"So Larissa accepted this even though she knew I did not want it? How could she?"

"You knew what you wanted. I knew what you wanted. She knew what you wanted. You didn't think to ask what she wanted. That is the burden of vitamor(elven for true love), Neal. It is not your wants or her wants, but what you want together that matters!

"You will never know how much your death hurt Larissa, Neal. She loved you so fiercely that she would have done anything to bring you back - anything but violate your wishes."</B>
</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is happening is that the protagonist, Neal, was just resusicated after lying, mostly dead for 5 centuries. When he fell, there had been a law prohibiting him from touching his love, Larissa. The gift spoken of was the spells which would bring him back to life. The catch was that Neal had always refused to be magically healed, and bore his injuries proudly.

I don't know how much discussion led to Danny and Kim's decision. But I hope that the sentiment here is not lost, and that it can be reconsidered.

Sylvos Winteraven
SojournMUD Longdistance Relationship Pioneer

[This message has been edited by Sylvos (edited 08-10-2002).]
Lalisa
Sojourner

Postby Lalisa » Sat Aug 10, 2002 6:22 pm

Forgive me for butting in here. I don't know much about Kim, but it seems to me you are all talking about things being final.

I don't know what the doctors have told you Kim, but things are not over until they are over. Please, don't give up, continue to fight and know that around the world people are wishing the best for you and hoping for your recovery.

Even the worst prognosis can be wrong! There is always, always hope. Just don't give up.

This may sound corny, but I ask people to send Kim a warm thought to help her recover. Send her a prayer, a loving thought, a warm embrace, anything!

She is still here and let us all hope she will continue to be here for many more years. I personally will.

Kim, continue fighting and you can overcome this.

Love
Lalisa
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Sat Aug 10, 2002 8:05 pm

I'm a little young compared to most of the players on the mud. Nineteen to be exact. So I hope that it is not to brazen of me to interject my opinion here. I do not believe that there is any Judgment made by our player family, other than a Judgment of trust. And we do trust you. Furthermore, I believe that there is more love involved here than only between two people, but between all of us here. And we do love you. Whether or not to respect someone's written wishes - it is your choice, but if you will rationalize your decision, please leave Judgement and Love out of it, as they are not rational emotions to begin with. And we will support you all, with every step you take.

Humbly,

------------------
David
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sat Aug 10, 2002 9:43 pm

forgive me for saying, but contrary to your statement, you would be not a fool for going, but rather for not.

go.

------------------
celara
Sojourner

Postby celara » Sat Aug 10, 2002 11:44 pm

To Zola/Trewe:
The bbs was a bad place for this. Someone always has something nasty to say.

I care deeply for you both, you are my friends. I wish that this had never come to be, I am sure that you wish the same.

As for your descision, Trewe, do what you think best, after all, its the best .you. can do, right?

Do not listen to anyone here. Listen to your hearts, listen to your situation.

You have a friend in me, always. I will never second guess or judge you as some of the people here have without knowing whats really going on.

Why bad things happen to good people, we will never know, but a worse thing couldnt have happened to two of the best mud people I know.

Do what your hearts tell you, or they will torment you forever. The rest of your life is a long time to regret anything. No matter what you decide/d, I am there for you.

No matter what happens, I wish you the best, always. Those who follow a common star are never alone.

-Celara

------------------
Just as soon as I belong/Then its time I disappear
Nuran
Sojourner

Postby Nuran » Sun Aug 11, 2002 2:43 am

"where her body is"

Geez fura.....she's still here ya know....

------------------
Peachy.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Sun Aug 11, 2002 10:50 am

GO!

------------------
Thanuk Pantherclaw
Iaiken Toransier
Sojourner

Postby Iaiken Toransier » Sun Aug 11, 2002 1:33 pm

Kimmy...Dan,

I think J.R.R Tolkien said it best, "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

The decision us ultimately yours, but I know that were I you, I would want to make everyday for her more special than the last, because it just might be that...

When I get my cheque friday I'll throw my earnings from East Side your way.

What you do with it, I leave upto you.

------------------

Iaiken Toransier,
Paladin of Torm
Roza
Sojourner

Postby Roza » Sun Aug 11, 2002 6:51 pm

Where as i dont have money to send to you, i am offering my prayers and thoughts.

Enjoy the time you have. Dont push people away, especially when you need them the most, weather you realize it or not.

Let him come to see you, the worst that could happen is he puts a smile on your face in what are incredibly sad times.
Ensis
Sojourner

Postby Ensis » Sun Aug 11, 2002 8:32 pm

I think those of you that keep putting into this thread your 2c need to read the email that Trewe posted from Zola.

She was never vocal about her situation, only slightly so before she left, from what she said because she didn't want undue attention either way. With the good comes the bad and I'm sure that would've been too much for her.

You are personifying exactly what she didn't want by making this thread. I don't know her well, I only grouped with her a few times, but it doesn't take a genius to interpret an obvious plea to STOP something.

Honor her wishes and let it go. The gratification you get from helping someone isn't worth the pain it has caused her.

-K
Iaiken Toransier
Sojourner

Postby Iaiken Toransier » Mon Aug 12, 2002 12:36 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ensis:
<B>IYou are personifying exactly what she didn't want by making this thread.

The gratification you get from helping someone isn't worth the pain it has caused her.
-K</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

True,

I guess I was so caught up with how I would feel in Trewes position... but I'm not he. So I will respect thier wishes and say no more.

Just... Don't give up... Either of you.

*HUGGLES*

Until then,

Evan M. Ezewski
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Mon Aug 12, 2002 10:06 pm

I understand that zola doesnt want the attention, but i also think that she can use all of the love and support she can get and i hope it does a little bit of good. We dont feel sorry for her, we hope that things work out.

I dont see this as a cry me a river post and i think that is what she feared from getting the attention.

One of my best friends is going back to the hospital in a week or so to have a second opinion. They think they found a brain tumor in the back right section of her brain. Even if she didn't want my attention i would tell her to shut it and be with her as much as possible anyway.

If you give up, you will die and there is no way around that. I have seen this happen.

Zola, I am not one to talk, but if you wanted my advice, i would tell you to fight this until you cant fight anymore. You have too much to live for and to let it go because some doctor tells you that you might not live is just silly. I dont know your situation with trewe, but i think i would love to see the one i truely love in my greatest time of need. Love is a very powerful thing. Happieness cures sickness. Do what you can to be happy.

You two have my best wishes and even thought i am not christian, if you think it would help i will say a prayer for the both of you.

------------------
"Kill them all, God will know his own." -Domingo de Guzman, A.K.A Saint Dominic
Wuva
Sojourner

Postby Wuva » Wed Aug 14, 2002 10:01 pm

I want to say thank you to all that offer support and sent money, and also say Im sorry. I did what I thought needed to be done, everyone can judge me how every you feel needed to for this. Im a believer in love, a believer in faith, in laughter, and I believe in miracles. I want so desperatly for one to happen here. I cant move a mountain alone, but with support, anything is possible. This year alone, Ive watched two people that I adore battle cancer, my father and Kimmy. I have never felt so helpless in my whole entire life. My dad tells me everyday is a day more he has, a day to love, a day to make a memory, and a day to be proud. I can hug my dad and tell him how I feel. Kimmy I would do that to you if I could. This was my way of extending my arms to you, embracing you. I mean you no pain, only love. Im sorry if I hurt you, cuz you dont deserve any more pain.

I once read a quote:

Let us not be content to wait and see what will happen, but give us the determination to make the right things happen.

Im a hyper soul, those that know me, know this, it drives me silly to wait. I couldnt sit still. I still cant, but I accept your wishes. I love you Kimmy.

If you still wish to do something,give to charity..help find a cure.

Love you all. Thanks again.

------------------
izarek
Sojourner

Postby izarek » Fri Aug 16, 2002 8:04 pm

Heya Wuva. I sent a little bit o love for Kimmy. Money is tight so I couldn't send much without the wife noticing. Tell her hi. Hope it will help. Sorry its kinda late, but this is the first I've checked back since I left.

BTW you're a good friend.

Hugs.

------------------
Izarek / Raevithar / Fyzzlroo

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”