Thanks

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Galok Icewolf
Sojourner

Thanks

Postby Galok Icewolf » Sun Feb 04, 2001 2:54 pm

Yea, there's a buncha people, probably too many to write. I think the list would be too long. There are a couple people I would like to thank for just um, being there and being cool.

First and foremost, Touk who took me on my first eq zone trip. Ragorn, Kildran, Vandic for always being there to help me when I needed it. Varia for putting up with me, newbie all the way to the end. Jurdex for always having a place for me in any group he made.

Also included is a list of peeps, goodie and evils that I think were generally cool imho.

People above of course
Kailam
Mplor
Dizahk
Waelos (even though he doesn't help people with quests but gave the fur to another "unamed" shaman so he could do it. :P)

My memory fails me and I am only 21.. damn!! Why oh why? Well there are more, especially more then a few cool evils, but thier names were always messed up! If I didn't mention your name it's not that you weren't cool, it's I just um don't have memory skills. ROFL.

P.s. Anyone that would like to give props to someone please post it. The good/cool players should be given credit where credit is due.
Jurdex
Sojourner

Postby Jurdex » Tue Feb 06, 2001 1:26 am

Good to see you, man, how you been?

Jurdex
Galok Icewolf
Sojourner

Postby Galok Icewolf » Tue Feb 06, 2001 6:42 am

I have been good. I did Asheron's Call when it turns out alot of people did EQ. Image *shrug*

How have you been? You plan on coming back?
Kajib
Sojourner

Postby Kajib » Tue Feb 06, 2001 8:15 am

Ahhh Galok! How you been man, its been a while Image Hope everything has been going good for you Image
Matt

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”