Daz and Tesil

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.

Daz and Tesil

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 23, 2002 5:06 am

Knock it off, both of you. Daz, you aren't to talk about illegal drugs on this bbs (regardless of where they may or may not be legal) and Tesil stop egging him on. It's getting to the point where if we have to monitor this bbs simply to catch your childish temper tantrums to each other, we can simply ban you both and save the aggrivation. By the way, we should be implementing new rules within the next week regarding this board and it's usage (nothing Draconian, it's in regards to personal attacks).

Erevan

------------------
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Fri Aug 23, 2002 5:11 am

uhhhh . . . . . right. ok.

------------------
-Daz "<^> (*¿*) <^>" Proudwolf
Tesil2
Sojourner

Postby Tesil2 » Fri Aug 23, 2002 8:20 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Erevan:
<B>Knock it off, both of you. Daz, you aren't to talk about illegal drugs on this bbs (regardless of where they may or may not be legal) and Tesil stop egging him on. It's getting to the point where if we have to monitor this bbs simply to catch your childish temper tantrums to each other, we can simply ban you both and save the aggrivation. By the way, we should be implementing new rules within the next week regarding this board and it's usage (nothing Draconian, it's in regards to personal attacks).

Erevan

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry....I tried to end this in another post....I think Daz and I are one the same page.....maybe not....but If you look at his last post....I was truley trying to be constructive...sorry if I wasn't....

[This message has been edited by Tesil2 (edited 08-23-2002).]
Jasix Prowlingwolf
Sojourner

Postby Jasix Prowlingwolf » Tue Aug 27, 2002 3:52 am

I guess i should stay away too then :P

Drugs made me what I am today!

Be affraid be VERY afrraid!!

Jasix "I'd goto re-hab if the nurses could score for me"

------------------
Jasix Prowlingwolf
Protector of Clan Prowlingwolf
Tesil2
Sojourner

Postby Tesil2 » Tue Aug 27, 2002 7:40 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jasix Prowlingwolf:
<B>I guess i should stay away too then :P

Drugs made me what I am today!

Be affraid be VERY afrraid!!

Jasix "I'd goto re-hab if the nurses could score for me"

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by Tesil2 (edited 08-30-2002).]

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”