How to quit smoking without goin insane.

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Gort
Sojourner

Postby Gort » Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:41 pm

Congrats Slavan!

If you're ever in Colorado, and wanna spar/play, let me know!

As to the whole tax thing from Raursh, responsibly spent/managed tax money I have no problem with. Unfortunately, ours don't seem to be well managed in the US.

Unfortunately, many of the more recent laws appear to be more liability tags than anything else. If you're found guilty of something, its a slam dunk to get also fiscally responsible from civil court. Even without a criminal conviction, you can be found financially responsible ( bad example, but public one is OJ. )

I really think it comes down to personal accountability, integrity, and honor. If we all had these, we wouldn't have issues with smoking, pollution, DUI's, or many major issues.

Of course, we'd also need to learn how to cross culturally get along.....

IMHO
Toplack

------------------
Rausrh
Sojourner

Postby Rausrh » Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:29 pm

"I really think it comes down to personal accountability, integrity, and honor. If we all had these, we wouldn't have issues with smoking, pollution, DUI's, or many major issues."

Ha, if everyone had these we'd all be living in a frickin utopia! Oh well we can dream can't we?

Financially Responsiblity is an excellent deteriant. Just say those words and feel the shiver of fear running down your spine. Oh wait that's just the A/C.

I think people should be able to be compsentated for the wrongs against them. Since we can't be offering up our first borns, we have to use money. Now I'm not talking about the "Oh you hurt my feelings, give me money." kind of thing. I'm talking about the "Hey your dumb ass kid just backed over my mailbox and you're goina buy me a new one."

------------------
Rausrh licks you.
gordex
Sojourner

Postby gordex » Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:26 am

The answer is easy. Smoke GRIPLOADS of weed for 2 weeks.

------------------

Gordex - Gordex Travel Agency

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”