Weirdest Dream.

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Ishul
Sojourner

Weirdest Dream.

Postby Ishul » Mon Jul 15, 2002 12:27 am

Whats the weirdest dream you've ever had?

I just had one that was very Austin Powers'ish. We had taken over the Enron building, and were negotiating for money. When we had them on the phone (not sure exactly who 'we' were) and they asked how much money we wanted, we all shouted out 1 billion dollars, except for one guy, who shouted out one hundred thousand dollars (he was promptly shot). We ended up each getting a volkswagon beetle, and all went to Taco Bell afterword. I"ve had worse, this is just all I can remember at the time. Image

Ishul, what the....
Eza
Sojourner

Postby Eza » Mon Jul 15, 2002 12:33 am

I have *so* many weird dreams. Though I can't remember much of it, the weirdest one ended with my mother and little sisters making poo on the floor. O_O

------------------
- Booty Assasin -
Turxx
Sojourner

Postby Turxx » Mon Jul 15, 2002 12:56 am

some times i dream in script, i think thats pretty wierd
muma
Sojourner

Postby muma » Mon Jul 15, 2002 1:59 am

One of my weirdest dreams (OK, all my dreams are wacked)

Here it goes:

Now you must understand that i was in 3 places at once, first of all.

i was in this pyramid that had a museum walking up the main stairs then i was on upside down stairs in a crawl space going towards a large diamond. then at the same time i was holding onto a frisbee and it was leading me mid-air thru a dry field that was filled with water about 2 feet high. holding onto the frisbee with two hands as i bounce on the water like a dolphin occasionally going under it. (note the frisbee i'm holding onto is dragging me sort of) and at times i am just flying thru the field with the frisbee. then i'm searching thru the pyramid and lost in a maze of stairs going different ways. then i'm a totally different place where there is a tub, but that part i can't really remember.

weird dream #2:

i walk onto the porch (at my house in pennsylvania) and my mom is in her bathing suit sitting next to a punk, yea the kind with spiked hair and he's dressed in chains and leather, and they are MARRIEd!!! eEEEk i freak out, but they're just sitting on the porch holding hands. and i hated that dream my mom married a punk in it Image

weird dream #3:

i am looking out the car on the right side, and i see a large golden statue of some egyptian figure that is in water (the water is very shallow it's like a swamp). can't remember what the name of it is, but it's the one that looks like half a lion and he's huge with a pharoah head right. well, ,we stop the car. and i get out, i walk around to the left side of the water. and then i step onto the statue and these snails attach to my fingers. then i freak out cause i can't take them off my fingers they are now a part of them. i wake up and i still feel one of them on my finger so of course i SCREAM. When i realise i was holding onto my own finger with my other hand HEHEH.

Ok right now i can't remember anymore dreams, but most of them are really wacked and boggle me when i wake. but i have had dreams where i learned how to fly (we've all had flying dreams) sucks tho when u wake up and can't remember the secret way to fly that u learned in the dream Image

(ps. i know that it's just a dream and that there isn't a secret way to fly, that is why i winked.)
That's all folks

------------------
Leah A. W.
Ishul
Sojourner

Postby Ishul » Mon Jul 15, 2002 2:47 am

Speaking of flying in dreams, I have had a few of those myself. However, have you ever woken up in the middle of one of them, and actually felt like you fell back down to the bed (like you were levitating a few inches above the bed)? I've done that a couple of times, and I highly doubt I was floating in my sleep, it was a really really weird feeling though! Image

Ishul
celara
Sojourner

Postby celara » Mon Jul 15, 2002 3:24 am

I had a dream the other night that was .really. odd.
I was in this oval shaped room on a starship, more like if you pushed a pill halfway into a softball. The ship is huge and has a glowing blue strip down the middle of it. Outside the window which encompasses half of the pill-room and has a single metal strip running down it, I can see something like a spacey-gas cloud. The room is empty otherwise save for about 5 to 7 other people and this chick in white robes. All of the sudden there is this big flash of light and the ship gets rocked around, and this giant thing that looks like a bees nest but is really a spaceship appears over top of the nebula thing. All these robot things swarm out of it and start attacking the ship. I hear someone say "shields are down" and the blue lighted strip on the ship turns yellow. The ship is rocked again and im thrown into the air and then against the glass, landing on my head and hurting my neck on the floor. Then the chick in the robes pulls out some sort of musical pipe (flute, etc..) and starts playing, and hundreds of energy-cannon looking things come out of the ship and start firing at the 'bad guys'. I look up at her and feel blood on my face and hands, and Im just about to ask her "who are you" when I wake up. This whole dream was VERY real, I could feel the pain when I got knocked down, I could feel the blood on myself and taste like I had hurt my mouth... the glowing parts were really real, it was really weird. I have super-real dreams like this every so often.
I think I need to stop reading star trek synopses before I go to bed.
-Celara

------------------
Thanuk says 'who would think to name their character after a shitty chick movie?'
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Mon Jul 15, 2002 4:50 am

I had a dream where I was shopping in the forest, then was accosted by a frost giant. He slung me over his shoulder and took me back to his house where there was a Fear Factory concert. I had no shoes so the giant gave me his which left me wandering round this concert with 6' high shoes on.

...I have lots of dreams like this....

------------------
muma
Sojourner

Postby muma » Mon Jul 15, 2002 2:15 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by celara:
<B>I had a dream the other night that was .really. odd.
I was in this oval shaped room on a starship, more like if you pushed a pill halfway into a softball. The ship is huge and has a glowing blue strip down the middle of it. Outside the window which encompasses half of the pill-room and has a single metal strip running down it, I can see something like a spacey-gas cloud. The room is empty otherwise save for about 5 to 7 other people and this chick in white robes. All of the sudden there is this big flash of light and the ship gets rocked around, and this giant thing that looks like a bees nest but is really a spaceship appears over top of the nebula thing. All these robot things swarm out of it and start attacking the ship. I hear someone say "shields are down" and the blue lighted strip on the ship turns yellow. The ship is rocked again and im thrown into the air and then against the glass, landing on my head and hurting my neck on the floor. Then the chick in the robes pulls out some sort of musical pipe (flute, etc..) and starts playing, and hundreds of energy-cannon looking things come out of the ship and start firing at the 'bad guys'. I look up at her and feel blood on my face and hands, and Im just about to ask her "who are you" when I wake up. This whole dream was VERY real, I could feel the pain when I got knocked down, I could feel the blood on myself and taste like I had hurt my mouth... the glowing parts were really real, it was really weird. I have super-real dreams like this every so often.
I think I need to stop reading star trek synopses before I go to bed.
-Celara

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That dream is wicked awesome Image

hey guess what: HAve you ever had the same dream as someone else on the same nite? I have with my friend Stevie. One day we told each other about a weird dream we had the nite before, and it ended up being the same dream! WE freaked out heheh.

What if dreams are just another dimension everyone travels to in there sleeP?!?!

Yea right hehehe, but it's just a thought Image

------------------
Leah A. W.
Kallinar
Sojourner

Postby Kallinar » Mon Jul 15, 2002 6:44 pm

Picture yourself in a boat on a river
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies.
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly,
A girl with caleidoscope eyes.

Cellophane flowers of yellow and green
Towering over your head.
Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
And she's gone.

If I ever had a dream like this I would seek help.

Kallinar in the sky with diamonds
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Mon Jul 15, 2002 9:14 pm

read Sandman. Image

------------------
Touk says 'know you not I am Touk, slayer of stupid giants?'
Kallinar
Sojourner

Postby Kallinar » Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:09 pm

read Sandman. <http://www.sojourn3.org/ubb/wink.gif>
-------------

Bah why? his sister is soooo much better!
Gort
Sojourner

Postby Gort » Tue Jul 16, 2002 5:39 am

"Do you ever dream that you're standing on top of a pyramid, wearing Sun God robes, and thousands of naked women are throwing little pickles at you?" "Why am I the only one who ever has that dream?" Val Kilmer, Real Genius.

I've had many premonition dreams, where I dream of the event, even repeatedly, then weeks to years later it happens. I have successfully been able to change them when they're bad though.

Toplack

------------------
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Tue Jul 16, 2002 9:57 am

I dream about sex, cars, and stocks Image

------------------
-Daz "<^> (*¿*) <^>" Proudwolf
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:49 pm

Okay, strangest dream, don't remember if I've told anybody about this here yet or not.

My grandparents had both passed away, my grandfather only a couple of months before, and their house was unoccupied with all their belongings still inside.

I dreamed that I went to their house and let myself in the back door, like we always had as I was growing up. As soon as I stepped into the house I felt like something was wrong, and I began wandering through each room, examining every detail as I tried to put my finger on what it could be. The dream was one of those VERY realistic ones, and the entire house looked and felt just as it had the last time I'd been in it. Once I got into the living room I noticed the rollaway cot sitting in the middle of the floor, with a white sheet draped over it so that the edges brushed the ground. I lifted one end of the cot and my grandfather was laid out beneath it, in exactly the same state he had been in when buried. He spoke to me then, even though he never moved... how could he move when he was dead? I heard him telling me very urgently, "You've got to find it, kid, you've got to. It's gone, kid, they took it, and you've got to find it." I awoke with those words still ringing in my ears, and it creeped me out enough that I woke my husband up and told him about it... I then proceeded to tell everybody who would listen about it, which included calling my mother, who lived close to my grandparents.

Now what was so creepy about that dream? Later that night my mother called me back. She had called my cousin, who had been out to my grandparents' home several times and was in the process of packing some things up. She went out there that day, then called my mother right back and reported that apparently somebody had broken into the home the night before and stolen a number of items. Police were involved immediately, and when the idiots who did it tried to pass off an heirloom saddle at the feedstore down the street, where the owner had been a longtime friend of my grandfather's, the thieves were caught and most of the items returned.

Even creepier? A year after the house had been cleaned out, and now sits abandoned, I had another dream about my grandfather. I was in the house and everything looked just fine, but he was a disembodied black spirit who was raging about the house screaming in anger at somebody to "Get the hell out!" It frightened me so much it woke me up. Once again I called my mother as soon as it was light, who called the cousin, who went out to the house only to find it had been broken into and vandalized terribly.

I'm pretty sure I might have mentioned these occurrences in another thread about some sort of spirituality or something. I didn't believe in all the mumbo-jumbo before this happened to me, but I do now.
Kuurg
Sojourner

Postby Kuurg » Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:03 pm

I'm livin' it, baby! livin' it.

------------------
·•Kuurg•·
Laxlez
Sojourner

Postby Laxlez » Tue Jul 16, 2002 7:24 pm

This certainly isn't the weirdest dream I've had.. but it's mud-related and I had it last night, so I thought i'd post it..

So I swam competitively up through my first year in college.. So being at a swim meet is not weird for me..

Anyways, I'm at a swim meet and they call for the 100 butterfly, which is my best event.. But I'm not ready because I haven't been paying any attention to things.. I head down to the starting blocks, and realize that I don't have my inhaler (I have exercise-induced asthma), so I go back and get it and then head down to the starting blocks.

So I'm preparing to go up to the blocks for the start of the race and I take 2 puffs on my inhaler. Then I hear my sister hollar at me, "Why don't you think about what you're doing and try again." I had noticed that the inhaler didn't seem to be working the way it should, but I was confused.. So I stood there for a few seconds trying to figure out what she meant.

Then I realized it.. I was in a !magic room.. That's why my inhaler wasn't working.. So I had to decide whether I was going to go to a different room and try again, or just race the way I was.. Don't remember the rest of it, but I guess it's sorta bad when you're dreaming about !magic rooms in RL.

-Laxlez
Kuurg
Sojourner

Postby Kuurg » Tue Jul 16, 2002 7:30 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Laxlez:
<B>
Then I realized it.. I was in a !magic room.. That's why my inhaler wasn't working.. So I had to decide whether I was going to go to a different room and try again, or just race the way I was..

-Laxlez</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This was done because some users were having their friends cast haste on them before the race. it's something we had meant to do for some time. It was implemented rather hastily, though when we discovered one of the nasty side effects of casting stoneskin on a swimmer on the test swim meet server.

------------------
·•Kuurg•·
muma
Sojourner

Postby muma » Fri Jul 26, 2002 12:21 am

Just last nite i had a dream that i was walking thru walls, and all i had to do was put my hand on the wall and pray to God. It was really weird dream, and of course realistic. i always think my dreams are real until i wake up.

also like last Saturday i dreamt that i was going thru walls, was very strange.

------------------
Leah A. W.
Galkar
Sojourner

Postby Galkar » Fri Jul 26, 2002 1:05 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by muma:
<B>hey guess what: HAve you ever had the same dream as someone else on the same nite? I have with my friend Stevie. One day we told each other about a weird dream we had the nite before, and it ended up being the same dream! WE freaked out heheh.

Funny you mention this, because I had it happen to me once. I spent the night at my girlfriends house, and had a dream that we were getting married. The detail in the dream was exquisite. We woke up the next morning and as I started telling her about my dream, she practically turned white. She apparently had the same exact dream, details and all. Of course, we never got married, I broke up with her a few months later after watching her make out with someone else, then deny it. PsYcHo!

------------------
muma
Sojourner

Postby muma » Fri Jul 26, 2002 3:59 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ashiwi:
<B>Okay, strangest dream, don't remember if I've told anybody about this here yet or not.

My grandparents had both passed away, my grandfather only a couple of months before, and their house was unoccupied with all their belongings still inside.

I dreamed that I went to their house and let myself in the back door, like we always had as I was growing up. As soon as I stepped into the house I felt like something was wrong, and I began wandering through each room, examining every detail as I tried to put my finger on what it could be. The dream was one of those VERY realistic ones, and the entire house looked and felt just as it had the last time I'd been in it. Once I got into the living room I noticed the rollaway cot sitting in the middle of the floor, with a white sheet draped over it so that the edges brushed the ground. I lifted one end of the cot and my grandfather was laid out beneath it, in exactly the same state he had been in when buried. He spoke to me then, even though he never moved... how could he move when he was dead? I heard him telling me very urgently, "You've got to find it, kid, you've got to. It's gone, kid, they took it, and you've got to find it." I awoke with those words still ringing in my ears, and it creeped me out enough that I woke my husband up and told him about it... I then proceeded to tell everybody who would listen about it, which included calling my mother, who lived close to my grandparents.

Now what was so creepy about that dream? Later that night my mother called me back. She had called my cousin, who had been out to my grandparents' home several times and was in the process of packing some things up. She went out there that day, then called my mother right back and reported that apparently somebody had broken into the home the night before and stolen a number of items. Police were involved immediately, and when the idiots who did it tried to pass off an heirloom saddle at the feedstore down the street, where the owner had been a longtime friend of my grandfather's, the thieves were caught and most of the items returned.

Even creepier? A year after the house had been cleaned out, and now sits abandoned, I had another dream about my grandfather. I was in the house and everything looked just fine, but he was a disembodied black spirit who was raging about the house screaming in anger at somebody to "Get the hell out!" It frightened me so much it woke me up. Once again I called my mother as soon as it was light, who called the cousin, who went out to the house only to find it had been broken into and vandalized terribly.

I'm pretty sure I might have mentioned these occurrences in another thread about some sort of spirituality or something. I didn't believe in all the mumbo-jumbo before this happened to me, but I do now.</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All i can say is wow.

Did u have a close relationship with your grandpa when he was alive?

Also my dad told me the other day that the same nite i got arrested he woke up shaking, and said that i was crying for help.

well, that is sort of similar....anywho

------------------
Leah A. W.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Mon Jul 29, 2002 5:53 pm

Okay, I had the alltime freakiest dream last night, and nobody will EVER be able to match it.

I must have been lingering in that half-awake, half-dreaming state, and my husband had come to bed after I was already asleep. Apparently he snuggled up to me, put his arm over me and laid his head on my shoulder.

All I remember about the dream is that I was a dwarf, and there was a dwarf lying next to me, all snuggled up to me. It was one of those dreams in that half-awake state that feel completely and utterly real, and it felt very natural to be a dwarf...

Until my mind told me that the only dwarves I knew who EVER snuggled me were Dornax and Gormal ... so who in the world was lying next to me?

The next thing I knew I was standing bolt upright next to the bed and the hubby was asking me what was wrong. Heh, no way was I ever going to tell him I thought he was a hairy, bearded shorty.
muma
Sojourner

Postby muma » Fri Sep 13, 2002 2:20 pm

dag nabbit. you guys made me have an alien baby dream. kind of

well i just had this weird dream last night. and there was something about an alien baby in it, but most of the dream i was killing aliens (by shooting them with their own guns and snapping their necks....was gruesome Image ) anyways, i think it's cause i was mad at them for giving me an alien baby or something messed up. and plus they were attacking humans. also i was on this HUGE swing in the middle of the forest that was really fun for a while cause i went up about a hundred feet on the swing(it was connected to the really tall trees). then the aliens came and messed with my fun Image yea and while attacking aliens i would run up to them while they were shooting at me cause their guns were puny and just snap their necks. they were the size of dwarves, and even used them as bodyshields against other aliens.

ok enough of this alien dream.

------------------
Leah A. W.
celara
Sojourner

Postby celara » Fri Sep 13, 2002 3:07 pm

i disbelieve

------------------
Just as soon as I belong/Then its time I disappear
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Fri Sep 13, 2002 3:09 pm

ashiwi is dreaming about me...so l33t

------------------
Gormal Stoneforge -Hammerstrike-

"Forward Mithrilguard!"
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Fri Sep 13, 2002 3:13 pm

OMG!! Muma does the GOOD stuff!

------------------
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Fri Sep 13, 2002 8:33 pm

Moral of the story- don't mess with Muma's giant swing.

------------------
-Yayaril
Zanvazez
Sojourner

Postby Zanvazez » Sat Sep 14, 2002 12:02 am

i keep having dreams where i can fly, but i can't always take off or get about, lets say, the height of a car. and others where i've got cords hanging at my belt (like for movie effects) and hit the roofs of some of the higher buildings. Why can't i just fly?! you know, like everyone else can... sigh

------------------
Zanvazez Ark'Henneld
Qu'ellar Ark'Henneld Velg'larn
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sat Sep 14, 2002 12:50 am

I have this dream, where I live at the bottom of an ocean with a colony of mutant goldfish. The irony in that is that all the goldfish speak french, while I just blow bubbles and swim in circles.

Then, at some point in the dream, I realize that I don't have to swim in circles. I am overcome with joy, and I swim in a figure-eight pattern. Then the goldfish, aghast at my actions, beat me with dolphin babies. They keep beating me until the dolphins die, and then they roll over upside down and cry, screaming for the dead dolphins.

Covered in baby dolphin blood, I swim upwards as fast as I can. Holding my breath, I race upwards as fast as my body can carry me, and I shoot forward from the ocean and into space. I begin floating in figure-eight patterns around the earth and the moon until a space ship flown by pink gerbils stops me. They threaten to beat me with baby goats if I don't stop, so I dive to the surface of the moon.
I bury my head in the sand, and fart into outer space every few days. I'm not sure, but at some point I realize that as long as my head is buried on the moon and I can smell the chili powder, I will live forever. Then the dolphin blood soothes me and I wake up.

------------------
Snurgt
Sojourner

Postby Snurgt » Sat Sep 14, 2002 3:21 am

Last night I had the strangest dream. I sailed away to China. In a little rowboat to find ya. And you said you had to get your laundry cleaned. Didn't want no one to hold you, what does that mean?
And you said...
Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride! Ain't nothing gonna slow me down!
Oh no! I've got to keep on moving!

------------------
Snurgt take no prisoner.
Zanvazez
Sojourner

Postby Zanvazez » Sat Sep 14, 2002 6:37 am

That's funny! also an okay song...

------------------
Zanvazez Ark'Henneld
Qu'ellar Ark'Henneld Velg'larn
muma
Sojourner

Postby muma » Sat Oct 12, 2002 10:57 am

I just had a dream about Moritheil.

In my dream.....

It was at night. i open my window and i see this giant chicken hopping around my backyard. I immediately know it's Moritheil. so i go, "Moritheil?" and the chicken (that is like 4 feet tall and real wide) looks up at me and nods. then i'm out of my window laying in the grass. it's still night and the chicken is just hopping around the ground pecking for food and occasionally looking up. then all of a sudden all these bugs are on the ground where i'm laying and i start flipping out. then i keep saying "eew gross, Ugh that's so gross" and then i see large spiders, cleyfish and all kinds of creepy crawly things. Moritheil the chicken is laughing at me.

and that's all i remember from that dream. i think the rest of my dream was on a different subject.

------------------
Leah A. W.

Golnol jumps into muma's arms and gives her a kiss on the cheek

Yonkle OOC: 'Sometimes ooc sounds like Sleep Deprivation Anonymous.' <-- ROFL
Ythera OOC: 'Her pink can fly forth and sting the neck of a cobra, causing it instant death before it can even realize what the blur of motion in the air in front of it is!'
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Sun Oct 13, 2002 5:02 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by muma:
<B>I just had a dream about Moritheil.

In my dream.....

It was at night. i open my window and i see this giant chicken hopping around my backyard. I immediately know it's Moritheil. so i go, "Moritheil?" and the chicken (that is like 4 feet tall and real wide) looks up at me and nods. then i'm out of my window laying in the grass. it's still night and the chicken is just hopping around the ground pecking for food and occasionally looking up. then all of a sudden all these bugs are on the ground where i'm laying and i start flipping out. then i keep saying "eew gross, Ugh that's so gross" and then i see large spiders, cleyfish and all kinds of creepy crawly things. Moritheil the chicken is laughing at me.

and that's all i remember from that dream. i think the rest of my dream was on a different subject.

*gasp*
*giggling madly*

------------------
Daz group-says 'rofl, moritheil is the mcdonald's of death'

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”