Apology

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Maedor
Sojourner

Apology

Postby Maedor » Sun Oct 13, 2002 11:00 am

I'm afraid I've stepped on a few toes over the last few days/weeks..maybe even longer. Mainly those of Twyl, Rune, and Malacar. This is just a game...we're all here to have fun. I forgot that. My big mouth did its thing, and i can't really change it. But, you guys have been fun to chill with for the past year. And despite recent incidents, I'd like to think feelings aren't too hard.

I know some people take apologies better than others...please take this for what you will.
Dhurn
Sojourner

Postby Dhurn » Sun Oct 13, 2002 3:05 pm

Does this mean yer back?....Ive still got yer orb for ya! Image

- Dhurn Shadowforge -THUG-

------------------
Malacar
Sojourner

Postby Malacar » Sun Oct 13, 2002 4:10 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Maedor:
<B>
I know some people take apologies better than others...please take this for what you will.

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's lines like this that make it nearly impossible for me to accept an apology from you. You almost sound sincere... Then make another comment like this. You and I both know you're referring to me, even if most others don't.

Apologies, at least to me, are supposed to be humble, and without malice even in the slightest. They do not contain sniping remarks, have no 'but' type statements, nor contain lines like they are above.

Incase you were curious, this is why I refused your apology the first two times also.

I'm not going to sit here and flame you about it, either. Hopefully you'll take this as it is intended... as constructive criticism.

------------------
Malacar - omg ymir!
Maedor
Sojourner

Postby Maedor » Sun Oct 13, 2002 4:52 pm

No Dhurno...I'm not back Image Sorry i didn't have time to replace the neb...hope the orb will suffice Image

Mp-Yea, so I wrote it at 4am. Yea, I was abit sore that I got 'sorry not good enoughs' the first 2 times. Maybe that was my way of guarding against rejection. I dunno. Sorry to offend the first time, and every time since. I really am.

Maedor

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”