Muma has it all

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Cerlayne
Sojourner

Muma has it all

Postby Cerlayne » Sun Sep 01, 2002 6:02 am

Sojourn3 is a wonderful place loaded with wonderful people... i spent many a year... (almosy 8 to be exact) playing on toril/sojourn.... i had some HUGe upsides and some HUGE downsides....and after all i've been through i have very very lil to bitch about regarding sojourn...

all my old bitches.. lack of god involvement for 'FUN' things....lack of god involvement for daily things... lack of god's understanding the emotions and need of the player's.. the total idea of 'us' against 'them'. this has all changed since i started playing here almost 8 years ago... sometimes it's been bad but usually it's good... having come back from deletion i was treated with nothing but respect and given all help i could have needed. one could claim it's the players who do this... help out and treat people nice, but it's the god's... the god's who are willing to bite their lip... over and over again.. to give everyome a chance...

i am leaving for good now... muma has my eq and my zillion copper pieces... in the hopes that she'll use it all in a good way... i bet she does...

i've left and come back multiple times.... this feels so different.. like the end of a long dusty road... where i finally come across my destination.. and i look in wonder at my new home... but when i turn to look at the path that brought me here, i see nothing but shadows, dense trees and heavy bushes blocking my way.

i wanna thank kris... eileen.. dan...nathan and all the other gods... for doing what you did.. and for letting me experience it after i thought i never would... i would never have guessed that so many people from some stupid computer game could ever touch me the way you all have... but you have... when i'm not crying i'm laughing,...

following a nekkid turt anywheres (rofl)
trogar 'would doomie auto kill a spider?' (cry & rofl)
arigon heals my almost dead body cause of a vicious swarthy (cry for joy)
touk tells you 'wanna die?'
mikar tells you 'consent me' shudder... checking the clock to make sure i have the time needed to hug mikar to death...
sylin... always loving me...
dhearick... always loving him... where are you jerk.. ya namesake needs you...

i could go on forever.... but the easiest thing to do is wave farwell.. hug all of you who want it.. kiss those who deserve it.. and attempt to molest those... well.. those in that last list.. they know who they are...

Cerly
AKA Larissa
Elisten
Sojourner

Postby Elisten » Sun Sep 01, 2002 6:15 am

*hugs* Love ya sister.

A favorite...

"May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back,
the sun shine warm upon your face,
the rain fall soft upon your fields,
and until we meet again...
May God hold you in the palm of His hand."

May your road go where you want it to.
Take care.

Always,
Cindy

[This message has been edited by Elisten (edited 09-01-2002).]
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sun Sep 01, 2002 6:17 am

We gonna miss you.

------------------
-Daz "<^> (*¿*) <^>" Proudwolf
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Sun Sep 01, 2002 9:06 am

Take care Surly. =)

------------------
<B>Shevarash -- Code Forger of Sojourn3
</B>
Iaiken Toransier
Sojourner

Postby Iaiken Toransier » Sun Sep 01, 2002 12:21 pm

NOT ANOTHER ONE!

Cerlayne I am gonna SO miss you to peices!

You were one of the first people I'd met on the mud those long 6 years ago...and you always treated me with respect and hugs.

I hope your body finally mends and you have a happy and healthy life ahead of you.

*HUGGLE*

It certainly was fun hun...

------------------

Iaiken Toransier,
Paladin of Torm
Glorishan
Sojourner

Postby Glorishan » Sun Sep 01, 2002 2:23 pm

Not sure, but I think we might have known eachother back on Toril. Any recollection of that? You're always kind of been a permanent aspect to this MUD, gonna be strange to think of Soj3 without you around. Hope all is well with Travis and your kids, hope all is well with you. Best of luck with everything, and don't forget to write.

Ryan

------------------
Malar OOC: 'if they were men then damn i'm gay :P'
muma
Sojourner

Postby muma » Sun Sep 01, 2002 4:38 pm

I am going to hold all of Cerlayne's things although she says she will not come back. Just in case though.....so here is what i have.

a silvery sack (carried) :
a bottomless flagon of Norm (magic)
a star-shaped onyx earring (magic)
a tiny golden earring (magic)
a pair of blued steel vambraces (magic)
a polished bone shield
a shimmering cloak of dragonscales (magic)
a mithril belt encrusted with aquamarines
[2] a twisted metallic blue bracelet (magic)
a longsword engulfed in black flames (magic) (illuminating)
a silver scaled eyepatch (magic)
an antlered mask of Valhalla (magic)
[2] a titanium ring (magic)
[2] a thick chain of woven silver and gold (illuminating)
a chest plate of the Golden Flame (magic)
a silver circlet of lightning bolts
a pair of blued steel greaves (magic)
a heavy pair of fire giant boots
a pair of gold plated gauntlets
[2] a greenstone earring
a fish bone earring
a yellow ring of chrysoberyl (magic)
[51] some iron rations
a partially eaten some iron rations
a Llewyrr bag of depth (magic)
[2] some boots of water-walking (magic)
the lyre of the Svalich Minotaur
A pouch of writhing mist (magic)
a thick leather bandolier (magic)
[5] a runed scroll (magic)
a coalesced chunk of smoke mephit
a potion of whirling blue air
[8] a dragon-shaped vial (magic)
a vial of holy water (magic)
[2] a fine lyre
a driftwood staff
an eerily glowing jade bracelet
a set of deerskin drums
[2] a potion of invulnerability (magic)
a skullport dagger
an intricately carved tabac pipe
some hard candy
a basket of fruit
a honeydew melon
a delicate pink rose
[2] a flaming sword of the valkyrie (magic)
< 221h/221H 121v/121V P: std >
Libble leaves east.

Score information for Muma

Level: 50 Race: Human Class: Enchanter
Hit points: 221(221) Moves: 121(121)
Experience Progress: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >
Coins carried: 5221 platinum 12169 gold 79565 silver 149409 copper

that's the coins she gave me as well. (btw those are my natural hps w/out eq my eq was on the other char.

Cerlayne i shall not do away with your eq and money. it will be here should you decide to come back some day. *Hugs* We shall all miss you dearly until that day if it comes.

------------------
Leah A. W.
muma
Sojourner

Postby muma » Wed Sep 04, 2002 10:37 pm

I just gave Cerlayne's equipment to Galzar because he said he wanted to hold onto it. but of course he is going to have to start a female character because of her female valkyrie sword. Anyways, Cerlayne if you ever check this log. just thought you would want to know. Galzar now will take care of your stuff even if you never come back.

------------------
Leah A. W.
Cerlayne
Sojourner

Postby Cerlayne » Sun Sep 15, 2002 6:40 am

Charle's can hold my stuff... although why anyone is holding it is a good question??? to me at least... I love Charles so i definately trust him... i hadn't read the BBS since i posted my message.. feels weird to read it now.. only cause i had a wedding i went to and i'm totally drunk atm... cheer me... anyways... i love y'all and i miss y'all ( and only a very lil bit of the drink is playing into that.. grin...) ruffles all.. kisses to whom they belong to.. i miss you all...

Larissa
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Mon Sep 16, 2002 12:00 am

we miss you too.

------------------
Muma tells you 'schpank?'
Gort
Sojourner

Postby Gort » Mon Sep 16, 2002 4:35 am

We'll miss ya Cerly, be good... and if you can't be good, be good at it!

Toplack

------------------
Trogar
Sojourner

Postby Trogar » Mon Sep 16, 2002 7:16 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cerlayne:
<B>trogar 'would doomie auto kill a spider?' (cry & rofl)
</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doombringer would kill a spider, but we had Tiamat schedualed the next day Image .

Sad to see you are leaving. Hope things are well. If you are smart, you will focus your attention on getting a promotion, a degree, or learning new professional skills for future use.

It was fun, you certainly supported me well on Toril. We did go to the top, it WAS fun. Too bad you had to ruin things in the end.

Be good!

--
Tro "Formerly the Show"
Cerlayne
Sojourner

Postby Cerlayne » Sat Oct 12, 2002 9:06 pm

Trogar, Stephen, Sweets!!! how sweet and loving it was for you to respond to my post... i guess there's still a lil bit of toril left in me... i had the urge to read the bbs...

It was fun, you certainly supported me well on Toril. We did go to the top, it WAS fun. Too bad you had to ruin things in the end.

i do apologize if you feel i ruined anything... it was always my understanding that both of us focusing on real life was a good thing... not ruins... shrug.. my misunderstanding... like i said.. i apologize... but you are right... taking you to the top was fun... and we had fun when i got you there... i hope you are well... when i was moving to my new desk at work (gotta love promotions with an office with window views) i found your picture you mailed me... it made me smile... i had it hidden in the back on some desk drawer... along with the poem you sent me.. the poem i shall hang up... how ironic and so spooky that is... but i will always smile and sigh when i read it... you definately supported me when i needed it... take care my sweets... i hope you do better in real life then you did online...
as always.. with love, sweets...

Larissa
Glorishan
Sojourner

Postby Glorishan » Sun Oct 13, 2002 3:15 am

Who the heck is Trogar?

Glorishan

------------------
Gormal group-says 'damn im worthless'
Mikayla
Sojourner

Postby Mikayla » Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:17 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cerlayne:
<B>Charle's can hold my stuff... although why anyone is holding it is a good question??? to me at least... I love Charles so i definately trust him... i hadn't read the BBS since i posted my message.. feels weird to read it now.. only cause i had a wedding i went to and i'm totally drunk atm... cheer me... anyways... i love y'all and i miss y'all ( and only a very lil bit of the drink is playing into that.. grin...) ruffles all.. kisses to whom they belong to.. i miss you all...

Larissa</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you left never said good bye, i have all your eq stored on of course who else but her royal bitchness, cuz aint no one but you getting this eq Image hugs and kisses, love ya

------------------
Her Royal Bitchness Eye Aeturnum

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”