BBS influences dreams!

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Eilorn
Sojourner

BBS influences dreams!

Postby Eilorn » Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:04 pm

I've never grouped with Moritheil, that I can recall, I only 'know' him from this BBS Image but, I had a dream last night that he and I grouped and went to a pod farm(big room full of partitions to separate working spaces) and I was the tank. I went into 1 pod, and there was a Programmer and a Techie in there, Moritheil couldn't come in because it was a small pod. I was fighting the Programmer when I awoke. Man, for 4-eyed Geeks, they sure hit hard!

Eilorn.

------------------
Now, we can do this the hard way, or... well, actually there's just the hard way.
-- Buffy, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
amolol
Sojourner

Postby amolol » Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:09 pm

hey send me your meds man i want to have freaky dreams to
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Mon Oct 28, 2002 11:21 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Eilorn:
<B>I've never grouped with Moritheil, that I can recall, I only 'know' him from this BBS Image but, I had a dream last night that he and I grouped and went to a pod farm(big room full of partitions to separate working spaces) and I was the tank. I went into 1 pod, and there was a Programmer and a Techie in there, Moritheil couldn't come in because it was a small pod. I was fighting the Programmer when I awoke. Man, for 4-eyed Geeks, they sure hit hard!

Eilorn.

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even in dreams I make a shabby primary healer Image. Dream on!

http://www.sojourn3.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001780.html

------------------
You tell Ushug 'err... spankmistress??'
Ushug tells you 'you can't help it, I've always thought of mori as a chick'

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”