J Lo

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
sok
Sojourner

J Lo

Postby sok » Mon Nov 11, 2002 10:11 pm

I was mudding & reading the news, when I stumbled upon, J Lo engaged to Ben Affleck. I was like dang, J Lo's is like a Seer skhank. I wondered how can she be engage to get marry before she is even divorce from Cris Judd.

And what kind of marriage last 3 months. Divorce is for irreconcile differences. What kind of bs is this, how can she know they have irreconcile differences in a 3 month marriage? I think she's just using irreconcile differences to avoid fiance obigation.

Also she dumped Puffy when he was charged for procession. "Seem" like she's s fair weather gf/wife, since I dont know the facts. If a hottie like J Lo but without the money was offering themselves up to you, would you marry them?

Lots of issue in this post, pick one to address or try to address them all.
grimella
Sojourner

Postby grimella » Mon Nov 11, 2002 10:21 pm

Hurmm married that Chris Judd guy for only 3 months? Where I live you must be married for 6 months before you need a divorce.. at 3 months they would just get an annulment. No divorce court. Leave with what you went in with. So you are right Sok, if you alluded to the idea that she was dodging any financial stuff with Chris Judd that way.

I dont think I would marry for money tho. Seems mostly old crusty men have the money and I couldnt bear that! :P Gimme the young ones that are poor if thats my choice!
Tesil2
Sojourner

Postby Tesil2 » Mon Nov 11, 2002 10:23 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by sok:
<B>I was mudding & reading the news, when I stumbled upon, J Lo engaged to Ben Affleck. I was like dang, J Lo's is like a Seer skhank. I wondered how can she be engage to get marry before she is even divorce from Cris Judd.

And what kind of marriage last 3 months. Divorce is for irreconcile differences. What kind of bs is this, how can she know they have irreconcile differences in a 3 month marriage? I think she's just using irreconcile differences to avoid fiance obigation.

Also she dumped Puffy when he was charged for procession. "Seem" like she's s fair weather gf/wife, since I dont know the facts. If a hottie like J Lo but without the money was offering themselves up to you, would you marry them?

Lots of issue in this post, pick one to address or try to address them all.</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pick a point...ok...J ho is not a hottie...she's an ugly skank IMHO...that work? Image
Salen
Sojourner

Postby Salen » Mon Nov 11, 2002 10:33 pm

Affleck was the Bomb in Phantoms.

------------------
emote Rescuepractice
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Mon Nov 11, 2002 10:54 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Salen:
<B>Affleck was the Bomb in Phantoms.

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Word, phantoms like a mothuafucker.

------------------
Arilin Nydelahar - Zulkir of Necromancy

Death is a state of mind.
Gort
Sojourner

Postby Gort » Mon Nov 11, 2002 11:16 pm

And sometimes you have to do the make-up movie because your friend told you to.

Reindeer Games... what were you thinking!?!

------------------
Gyrx
Sojourner

Postby Gyrx » Mon Nov 11, 2002 11:43 pm

j lo's fugly
Grungar
Sojourner

Postby Grungar » Tue Nov 12, 2002 12:11 am

In re: to J Lo (can't believe I just wrote that, ugh. Sounds so... I dunno. Stoopit.) being a 'hottie', I got one thing to say:
Natalie Portman > all.

Phony celebrity marriages? Feh. But hey, best of luck to them.

- Grungar "Yay sleep, that's where I'm a Viking" Forgefire
Aedaris
Sojourner

Postby Aedaris » Tue Nov 12, 2002 5:46 am

You guys just cant handle a girl like that...........

------------------
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Tue Nov 12, 2002 10:42 am

OMG - if you people don't think that j-lo is attractive, then i am forced to conclude you MUST spend your lives alone fantasizing about sci-fi girls and comic book women.

j-lo has a back that won't quit, and a face that keeps on giving.

marry her? not in her wettest dreams. bend her over a chair and give her a banana split? i think i would oblige.
Rausrh
Sojourner

Postby Rausrh » Thu Nov 14, 2002 6:45 pm

"he dumped Puffy when he was charged for procession"

I thought she stayed with him for like a year after the charges...shrug

------------------
Rausrh licks you.
Krogenar
Sojourner

Postby Krogenar » Thu Nov 14, 2002 7:02 pm

She insured her backside for $1 million.
I guess that precludes any playful spanking, right? Someone should ask Mr. Affleck.

Personally, these celebrity marriages are ridiculous. These people have so much money, they can afford to do whatever (or whomever) they like - with no consequences. And this sort of nonsense keeps her in the media spotlight.

She can't act, she can't sing, she's just got a large, nicely rounded hinder. And now she has Ben Affleck. Pfft.

------------------
- Krogenar

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”