What is your REAL personality type?

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Kasula
Sojourner

What is your REAL personality type?

Postby Kasula » Fri Nov 08, 2002 9:38 pm

Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Fri Nov 08, 2002 9:52 pm

INTP
"The Conceiver"

"I" stands for Introversion.

An attitude in which interest, value and meaning are attached primarily to internal objects. External matters are habitually not valued or are difficult for the introvert. Introversion is the opposite of Extroversion.

"N" stands for Intuition.

One of Jung's four psychic functions (Thinking, Feeling, Sensation, and Intuition). In Jung's system, Intuition means that the internal and external world are perceived through the unconscious. Intuitive types focus on the future, with a view toward patterns & possibilities.

"T" stands for Thinking.

One of Jung's four psychic functions (Thinking, Feeling, Sensation, and Intuition). According to Jung, Thinking suggests logical and rational thought processes. It is the ability to make evaluations and judgments based on logical categories and ideas. The Thinking function is the opposite of the Feeling function, which is the ability to make evaluations and judgements based on values.

"P" stands for Perception.

The way in which raw data or information about the outer or inner world is made known to consciousness. Jung called it an "irrational" function in the sense that perception is unfiltered. People who have stronger Perception than Judgment are people for whom "the journey is more important than the destination." Perception is open-ended, a never-ending stream of insights, experiences, and possibilities. Perceptions come through the five senses (Sensation), and yet also through the unconscious itself (Intuition). Both are ways of taking in experiences about the outer and inner world.
Wobb
Sojourner

Postby Wobb » Fri Nov 08, 2002 11:06 pm

Hey cool.

I had to closely study the Kiersey-Bates temperament sorter in college as part of the education program. These tests are basically the same, giving you a four-letter definition of what you are like, most of the time (doesn't mean it's cut and dried, but these are "preferences" or "how you would lean" in a given situation")

In college when I took the tests, kind of a day-dreamer, I came up as ENFP. Now, I have a different direction in life and a different job.

I came up as ENTJ this time. It's very interesting to take this test, and then take it again several years later.

Do some searches on Kiersey (or Keirsey i forget the spelling) Temperament sorter and you can find some very interesting definitions of each Four-Letter personality type, famous people like you, and how you would "supposedly" be at: Work, Relationships, Child-rearing and ...something else I forget..all very interesting stuff.

Chris

------------------
Wobb
"If you ever need a quick pick-me-up, just stick my balls in your mouth." --Chef, South Park
Deshana
Sojourner

Postby Deshana » Sat Nov 09, 2002 12:30 am

INFP
"The Searcher"

An attitude in which interest, value and meaning are
attached primarily to internal objects. External matters are
habitually not valued or are difficult for the introvert.
Introversion is the opposite of Extroversion.

One of the Jung's four psychic functions (Thinking, Feeling,
Sensation, and Intuition). For Jung, Intuition means strictly
that the internal and external world are perceived through
the unconscious. Intuitive types focus on the future, with a
view toward patterns & possibilities.

"F" stands for Feeling.

One of the Jung's four psychic functions (Thinking, Feeling,
Sensation, and Intuition). In Jung's system, Feeling means
the ability to make evaluations and judgments based on
values. Jung said that the Feeling function is essential for
determining whether or not something is agreeable or not
agreeable, likable or not likable, important or not important.
In this case, Feeling is not to be confused with emotions or
affect, which cut across all four functions. The Feeling
function is the opposite of the Thinking function, which is the
ability to make evaluations and judgments based on logical
categories and ideas.

The way in which raw data or information about the outer or
inner world is made known to consciousness. Jung called it
an "irrational" function in the sense that Perception is
unfiltered. People who have stronger Perception than
Judgment are people for whom "the journey is more
important than the destination." Perception is open-ended, a
never-ending stream of insights, experiences, and
possibilities. Perceptions come through the five senses
(Sensation), and also through the unconscious itself
(Intuition). Both are ways of taking in experiences about the
outer and inner world.

------------------
Cold Fire Frozen Spirit
IcePhoenix.

Thanuk group-says 'btw u all get to tell everyone u popped my cherry now:)'
Mplor
Sojourner

Postby Mplor » Sat Nov 09, 2002 1:59 am

INTP. Hi5 Ashiwi!

------------------
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Sat Nov 09, 2002 2:16 am

INFP
"The Searcher"

------------------
Arilin Nydelahar - Zulkir of Necromancy

Death is a state of mind.
Kazibblie
Sojourner

Postby Kazibblie » Sat Nov 09, 2002 2:17 am

ISTP

Did anyone have trouble with some of the choices? I sat there several times thinking.. man, that's a tough one!

------------------
Kaz

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 09, 2002 3:13 am

TCP/IP

I did take the right test didn't I?

------------------
Azuth God of Wizardry and Majiks
Silsaterur
Sojourner

Postby Silsaterur » Sat Nov 09, 2002 3:26 am

ENTP
"The Tinkerer"

"E" stands for Extroversion.

Extroversion is an attitude in which interest, value and meaning are attached primarily to external objects. Inner matters are habitually not valued or are difficult for the extrovert. Extroversion is the opposite of Introversion.

One of Jung's four psychic functions (Thinking, Feeling, Sensation, and Intuition). In this system, Intuition means that the internal and external world are perceived through the unconscious. Intuitive types focus on the future, with a view toward patterns & possibilities.

"T" stands for Thinking.

One of Jung's four psychic functions (Thinking, Feeling, Sensation, and Intuition). Thinking is the ability to make evaluations and judgements based on logical categories and ideas. The Thinking function is the opposite of the Feeling function, which is the ability to make evaluations and judgments based on values.

The way in which raw data or information about the outer or inner world is made known to consciousness. Jung called it an "irrational" function in the sense that perception is unfiltered. People who have stronger Perception than Judgement are people for whom "the journey is more important than the destination." Perception is open-ended, a never-ending stream of insights, experiences, and possibilities. Perceptions come through the five physical senses (Sensation), and also through the unconscious itself (Intuition). Both are ways of taking in experiences about the outer and inner world.
Grungar
Sojourner

Postby Grungar » Sat Nov 09, 2002 5:09 am

I'm INTJ with extrovert tendencies.

- Grungar "Yeah baby" Forgefire
Xebes
Sojourner

Postby Xebes » Sat Nov 09, 2002 5:22 am

INTJ
"The Analyst"

An attitude in which interest, value and meaning are attached primarily to internal objects. External matters are habitually not valued or difficult for the introvert. Introversion is the opposite of Extroversion.

One of Jung's four psychic functions (Thinking, Feeling, Sensation, and Intuition). In Jung's system, Intuition means that the internal and external world are perceived through the unconscious. Intuitive types focus on the future, with a view toward patterns & possibilities.
"T" stands for Thinking.

One of Jung's four psychic functions (Thinking, Feeling, Sensation, and Intuition). Thinking suggests logical and rational thought processes. It is the ability to make evaluations and judgments based on logical categories and ideas. The Thinking function is the opposite of the Feeling function, which is the ability to make evaluations and judgments based on values.

"J" stands for Judging.

The way in which raw data or information about the outer or inner world is made known to consciousness. Jung called it an "irrational" function in the sense that perception is unfiltered. People who have stronger Perception than Judgement are people for whom "the journey is more important than the destination." Perception is open-ended, a never-ending stream of insights, experiences, and possibilities. Perceptions come through the five senses (Sensation), and yet also through the unconscious itself (Intuition). Both are ways of taking in experiences about the outer and inner world.

------------------
-<(#)>- Xebes makes your heart start to race REAL FAST!
Sylvos
Sojourner

Postby Sylvos » Sat Nov 09, 2002 5:29 am

ISTJ
"The Elder"

An attitude in which interest, value and meaning are attached primarily to internal objects. External matters are habitually not valued or are difficult for the introvert. Introversion is the opposite of Extroversion.
"S" stands for Sensation.

One of Jung's four psychic functions (Thinking, Feeling, Sensation, and Intuition). In this system, Sensation means that the internal and external world are perceived through the five senses. Sensory types focus on the present and on concrete information gained from the physical senses.

"T" stands for Thinking.

One of Jung's four psychic functions (Thinking, Feeling, Sensation, and Intuition). Thinking suggests logical and rational thought processes. It is the ability to make evaluations and judgements based on logical categories and ideas. The Thinking function is the opposite of the Feeling function, which is the ability to make evaluations and judgements based on values.

"J" stands for Judging.

Judging is a way of making decisions based on various facts. Jung called it a "rational" function in the sense that it compares and contrasts various options. In the case of a Thinking-based Judgement, decisions are based upon the logic of a situation. In the case of a Feeling-based Judgement, decisions are based on the relative values in a situation. People with strong Judging tendencies tend to like for things to be planned and organized.
Chandigar2
Sojourner

Postby Chandigar2 » Sat Nov 09, 2002 7:58 am

INTP
"The Conceiver"

"T" stands for Thinking.

One of Jung's four psychic functions (Thinking, Feeling, Sensation, and Intuition). According to Jung, Thinking suggests logical and rational thought processes. It is the ability to make evaluations and judgments based on logical categories and ideas. The Thinking function is the opposite of the Feeling function, which is the ability to make evaluations and judgements based on values.

The way in which raw data or information about the outer or inner world is made known to consciousness. Jung called it an "irrational" function in the sense that perception is unfiltered. People who have stronger Perception than Judgment are people for whom "the journey is more important than the destination." Perception is open-ended, a never-ending stream of insights, experiences, and possibilities. Perceptions come through the five senses (Sensation), and yet also through the unconscious itself (Intuition). Both are ways of taking in experiences about the outer and inner world.
Jenera
Sojourner

Postby Jenera » Sat Nov 09, 2002 8:07 am

ISFP
"The Artisian"

One of Jung's four psychic functions (Thinking, Feeling, Sensation, and Intuition). In Jung's system, Sensation means that the internal and external world are perceived through the five senses. Sensory types focus on the present and on concrete information gained from the physical senses.

"F" stands for Feeling.

One of Jung's four psychic functions (Thinking, Feeling, Sensation, and Intuition). In Jung's system, Feeling means the ability to make judgments based on values. Jung said that the Feeling function is essential for determining whether or not something is agreeable or not agreeable, likable or not likable, important or not important. In this case, Feeling is not to be confused with emotions or affect, which cut across all four functions. The Feeling function is the opposite of the Thinking function, which is the ability to make evaluations and judgements based on logical categories and ideas.

The way in which raw data or information about the outer or inner world is made known to consciousness. Jung called it an "irrational" function in the sense that perception is unfiltered. People who have stronger Perception than Judgement are people for whom "the journey is more important than the destination." Perception is open-ended, a never-ending stream of insights, experiences, and possibilities. Perceptions come through the five senses (Sensation), and yet also through the unconscious itself (Intuition). Both are ways of taking in experiences about the outer and inner world.

------------------
Arishae wears a beautiful white cape enshrouded in fairy magic about his body.

Twyl says 'That cloak is just one of the many reasons I'd like to punch Kevin in the face.'

Twyl says 'But then again, I'm a jackass.'
Kegor
Sojourner

Postby Kegor » Sat Nov 09, 2002 2:54 pm

ENTJ
"The Commander"

"E" stands for Extroversion.

Extroversion is an attitude in which interest, value and meaning are attached primarily to external objects. Inner matters are habitually not valued or are difficult for the extrovert. Extroversion is the opposite of Introversion.

One of Jung's four psychic functions (Thinking, Feeling, Sensation, and Intuition). According to Jung, Intuition means that the internal and external world are perceived through the unconscious. Intuitive types focus on the future, with a view toward patterns & possibilities.

"T" stands for Thinking.

One of Jung's four psychic functions (Thinking, Feeling, Sensation, and Intuition). Thinking involves logical and rational thought processes. It is the ability to make evaluations and judgements based on logical categories and ideas. The Thinking function is the opposite of the Feeling function, which is the ability to make evaluations and judgements based on values.

"J" stands for Judging.

Judging is a way of making decisions based on various facts. Jung called it a "rational" function in the sense that it compares and contrasts various options. In the case of a Thinking-based Judgement, decisions are based upon the logic of a situation. In the case of a Feeling-based Judgement, decisions are based on the relative values in a situation. People with strong Judging tendencies tend to like for things to be planned and organized.
Zanvazez
Sojourner

Postby Zanvazez » Sat Nov 09, 2002 6:52 pm

the judge

------------------
Zanvazez Ark'Henneld
Qu'ellar Ark'Henneld Velg'larn
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:45 am

Years and countless hours of lost sleep after the first time I took this thing, I'm still what I used to be.

------------------
You tell Ushug 'err... spankmistress??'
Ushug tells you 'you can't help it, I've always thought of mori as a chick'
Grungar
Sojourner

Postby Grungar » Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:16 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by moritheil:
Years and countless hours of lost sleep after the first time I took this thing, I'm still what I used to be.</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FCSM

Funky Chicken Spank Master

- Grungar "Jung had a category just for Moritheil?" Forgefire
Aldavien
Sojourner

Postby Aldavien » Tue Nov 12, 2002 4:23 am

INTP
"The Conceiver"

-Aldavien Altreel
Lasar
Sojourner

Postby Lasar » Tue Nov 12, 2002 8:37 am

ISTP
"The Craftsperson"

Lasar "I see the schwartz is strong with you also"
Baikalisan
Sojourner

Postby Baikalisan » Tue Nov 12, 2002 6:33 pm

ISTP
"The Craftsperson"

One of Jung's four psychic functions (Thinking, Feeling, Sensation, and Intuition). In Jung's system, Sensation means that the internal and external world are perceived through the five senses. Sensory types focus on the present and on concrete information gained from the physical senses.

"T" stands for Thinking.

One of Jung's four psychic functions (Thinking, Feeling, Sensation, and Intuition). Thinking suggests logical and rational thought processes. It is the ability to make evaluations and judgements based on logical categories and ideas. The Thinking function is the opposite of the Feeling function, which is the ability to make evaluations and judgements based on values.

------------------
Baikalisan Terrorforge- Valsharess Elg'Caress - Orbdrin D'oloth

Ellana tells you 'i WISH he was the energizer bunny. all i'd need to do is take out the batteries and duckpond him'
Yadir
Sojourner

Postby Yadir » Tue Nov 12, 2002 8:02 pm

INFJ
"The Knight"

An attitude in which interest, value and meaning are attached primarily to internal objects. External matters are habitually not valued or difficult for the introvert. Introversion is the opposite of Extroversion.

"F" stands for Feeling.

One of Jung's four psychic functions (Thinking, Feeling, Sensation, and Intuition). According to Jung, Feeling means the ability to make evaluations and judgments based on values. Jung said that the Feeling function is essential for determining whether or not something is agreeable or not agreeable, likable or not likable, important or not important. In this case, Feeling is not to be confused with emotions or affect, which cut across all four functions. The Feeling function is the opposite of the Thinking function, which is the ability to make evaluations and judgments based on logical categories and ideas.

"J" stands for Judging.

Technically, Judging is an attitude, a way of making decisions based on various facts. Jung called it a "rational" function in the sense that it compares and contrasts various options. In the case of a Thinking-based Judgment, decisions are based upon the logic of a situation. In the case of a Feeling-based Judgement, decisions are based on the relative values in a situation. People with strong tendencies towards Judgement tend to like for things to be planned and organized.
Elseenas
Sojourner

Postby Elseenas » Wed Nov 13, 2002 1:17 am

INTX with J tendencies.

------------------
Elseenas of No House Worth Mentioning
Ssikin
Sojourner

Postby Ssikin » Thu Nov 14, 2002 7:57 am

ENTP
"The Tinkerer"

------------------
Kasula OOC: 'the butt tells all... if your any bit fat... your butt will tell'

Kasula OOC: 'kinda like the crystal ball of the human body'
Eza
Sojourner

Postby Eza » Thu Nov 14, 2002 8:28 am

INTP

------------------
- Booty Assasin -
muma
Sojourner

Postby muma » Thu Nov 14, 2002 6:34 pm

I cannot take this test because in all of the questions i want to click on both of the answers but i cannot. truthfully i am not one way or the other more often. so since the test won't let me click on both i can't take it. i am crazy i suppose!

------------------
Leah A. W.

Golnol jumps into muma's arms and gives her a kiss on the cheek

Yonkle OOC: 'Sometimes ooc sounds like Sleep Deprivation Anonymous.' <-- ROFL
Ythera OOC: 'Her pink can fly forth and sting the neck of a cobra, causing it instant death before it can even realize what the blur of motion in the air in front of it is!'

Kasula OOC: 'im kinda like a touch lamp... touch me in the right place and turn me on'
Grungar
Sojourner

Postby Grungar » Fri Nov 15, 2002 12:51 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by muma:
I cannot take this test because in all of the questions i want to click on both of the answers but i cannot. truthfully i am not one way or the other more often. so since the test won't let me click on both i can't take it. i am crazy i suppose!</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you're saying you have no personality? *tease Muma*

- Grungar "Take that, pee pee brain!" Forgefire

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”