Video Games

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Video Games

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Wed Dec 04, 2002 4:53 pm

So yeah, lately i've been on a console game kick. Wondering if anyone's played any that stand out? Latest two I've played are Metriod Fusion/Metriod Prime(Beat Fusion, working on prime now) Curious as to other people's take on the games if they're into them. I was hooked on Metriod back on my old nes, so yeah. new topic. Loved Fusion, Prime just owns, the graphics, and story so far are pretty damn good. Any takers?

------------------
-Arilin Nydelahar
...Knowledge is power, and knowledge of life and death brings power over all beings, living and unliving.
Gindipple
Sojourner

Postby Gindipple » Wed Dec 04, 2002 5:27 pm

Stampede by activision on old Atari 2600 owned!

------------------
Gindipple (Gnome) stands here.
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Wed Dec 04, 2002 5:34 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gindipple:
<B>Stampede by activision on old Atari 2600 owned!

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pitfall. 'Nuff said.

------------------
-Arilin Nydelahar
...Knowledge is power, and knowledge of life and death brings power over all beings, living and unliving.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Wed Dec 04, 2002 5:48 pm

tiger woods golf 2003 ownz you. But we all know the best game ever is 4 player bond for N64.

------------------
Thanuk Pantherclaw
Yadir
Sojourner

Postby Yadir » Wed Dec 04, 2002 5:48 pm

Best Atari 2600 - Adventure
Best C64 - Impossible Mission (Who Dares Wins is a close second)
Best NES Game - NHL Hockey (forget the exact title - where you could drop the gloves and fight it out with another player)
Best PC Game - XCom-UFO Defense

*Edit* I wanted to add a link to a Flash version of Adventure for those that never played it. http://www.scottpehnke.com/programming/flash.htm

[This message has been edited by Yadir (edited 12-04-2002).]
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Wed Dec 04, 2002 6:35 pm

You only have a Gamecube?

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is pretty cool for PS2. Lots of other good PS2 games out too... Devil May Cry comes to mind, though I can't think of any others atm... heh.

------------------
Every problem in the universe can be solved by finding the right long-haired prettyboy and beating the crap out of him.
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Wed Dec 04, 2002 6:37 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sarvis:
<B>You only have a Gamecube?

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is pretty cool for PS2. Lots of other good PS2 games out too... Devil May Cry comes to mind, though I can't think of any others atm... heh.

I got a PSX, Xbox and a gamecube, my friend has the ps2, we trade off systems alot so it works out. After I blasted FFX on the ps2 it was just hohum for the hours I put into it with such a shitty ending. But yeah. GTA is one of the coolest games :P

------------------
-Arilin Nydelahar
Keran
Sojourner

Postby Keran » Wed Dec 04, 2002 6:58 pm

Atari 2600 - Pitfall was pretty dope. I think I just liked standing on the alligator's head.

Anyone remember Kaboom? That was pretty lame but it was just a random thought.

I liked Combat too. The one where you could guide your missiles with the joysticks around corners and such.

Toarn

------------------
You shout 'You are no match for elemental Toarn!'
Toarn is dead! R.I.P.
Erevan responds to your petition with 'I don't think they heard you.'
Zellin
Sojourner

Postby Zellin » Wed Dec 04, 2002 7:59 pm

Metroid Prime was one of the best games I've played in years. One of the few games I've ever played where I wanted to pick the controller up as soon as the ending finished and start playing again immediately.

------------------
Zellin group says 'I'm still here buddy =)'
Zellin has left the group.
Eza
Sojourner

Postby Eza » Wed Dec 04, 2002 9:16 pm

Kingdom Hearts rocked, I don't care what anyone says.

Devil May Cry is good so far, have only gotten thru maybe 7 missions so far though.

GTA Vice City is very very cool, though it makes me mad that it's harder to pick up prostitutes.

I love playing Spyro the Dragon. It frustrates the hell out of me but it's so cute. Image

I'm a *huge* fan of anything Mario Bros. I think it almost borders on obsession. I grew up playing it, and the love for it just never left.

I like playing Gran Turismo as long as I don't have to play with Kallinar, because he always beats me, and he used to let me win :P

That's all I can think of atm. Image

------------------
- Booty Assasin -
Gerad
Sojourner

Postby Gerad » Wed Dec 04, 2002 9:17 pm

I have an XBOX, its one of the greatest platforms out there,

wait!

before you jump on hating microsoft, I hated them too, and I was all about getting a ps2 instead of an xbox.

Then I played HALO-

This game kicks serious ass, forget anything you know about FPS games or Microsoft, the game was made by BUNGIE, who really, really know their stuff.

Conversly, I went into gamestop with 100 bucks ready to drop 50 on XBOX live and 50 on Halo:Online but apparently HALO online will never exist, until HALO2 comes out next winter.

Oh well, thats 100 bucks they wont have of mine :P

I also have no clue why MS didnt buy the rights to resident evil, it would have owned on the xbox... same deal with GTA.

They have the money, they just need to get some of the more powerful franchises.

my 2 copper

-Gerad

------------------
Auril tells you 'Yes, we're plotting the destruction of all that is holy - and unholy, too. Just to be thorough.'
Salen
Sojourner

Postby Salen » Wed Dec 04, 2002 10:24 pm

Yadir

It was Blades of Steel

Best game ever Nintendo Pro Wrestling
Starman >>>> ALL

------------------
emote Rescuepractice
Valke
Sojourner

Postby Valke » Wed Dec 04, 2002 10:42 pm

Awesome Topic. it brings back memories.
I love those old games, trying to rebuild a library of what I used to have.

SMS = Penguin Land, or Fantasy Zone.
Nes = Solomons Key, Mega Man 2 (the music)
Genesis = Earth Worm Jim, Star Quest.
Snes = F-zero, Final Fantasy 2.
Psx 1 = X com, or Gran Turismo 2.
(theres alot of favorites.)
N64 = Goldeneye!, Rush 2.
Psx2 = GTA3, Vice city, lots of others.

Wow, after thinking, there are so many titles I loved to play. I have been playin Vice City on a regular basis, and a bit of the other modern platforms, I like PSX2 cause of the controlloer setup, the other feel like they tried to re-invent something a fugged up. They all seem equal in comparison, so no need to buy Xbox, or Cube. I just go over to Zellin and play em! hehe.
Myre
Sojourner

Postby Myre » Wed Dec 04, 2002 11:13 pm

all these posts so far and no one mentioned

AD&D for Intellivision... complete with the phone pad looking controllers!

or Bomb Squad the first 'talking' video game..

or what about Colecovision..
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Wed Dec 04, 2002 11:39 pm

I will PWN you at Goldeneye 4man, Nuk!

My brother and I would go at it for hours upon hours upon end, it was pretty 50/50 between us (probably cause the bastard learned all my secrets). Grenade Launchers > all. Unless you're a wank and use the Golden Gun or Moonraker Laser. :P

Devil May Cry is a kickass game, Eza. I've had it since it came out, and I still haven't beaten it. Mostly due to the fact I'm still trying to beat the first secret stage still..*roll*. I cannot figure out how to blow that damn wraith up in 1 shot. :P

However, I do have another saved game where I'm at about the 16th or 17th stage, not quite sure. I'll just tell you now, get orbs, learn yer skills. You're gonna need em. Once you get to the ship...well I'll leave that to you. Image

I am an avid fan of RPG's, but I also love a good strategy game too. Metal Gear Solid 2 is probably my favorite PS2 game so far, other than DMC. Once I get off my duff and beat FF8 and 9, I'll get my hands on X and see how good it is. Sadly I'm not as big of a video game junkie as I used to be, but I still get addicted occasionally.

Arilin...how's the selection for GameCube now? I'm assuming that's the new Metroid for it. Image I've beaten all the other ones.
I'm wanting to take a crack at the new Zelda too...

Deathmagnet
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Thu Dec 05, 2002 12:13 am

I didn't like DMC. Good game, good interface, good plot. However, the fact that there is NO continuing after you run out of lives, coupled with the fact that you could only save at the start of a level, meant that I would often reset the game every time I died. I didn't want to get to the last stage with no lives left, nor did I want to have to spend all my money on buying extra lives. I got to stage 13 or so and got frustrated, never finished it.

------------------
- Ragorn
Rondandal tells you 'I take it your goal is to clash?'
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Thu Dec 05, 2002 12:16 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"><B>Arilin...how's the selection for GameCube now? I'm assuming that's the new Metroid for it. Image I've beaten all the other ones.
I'm wanting to take a crack at the new Zelda too...
Deathmagnet</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Select is pretty sparce, but there's three games that make it worth the cost to me so far. Metriod Prime(About five hours into it, pretty sweet shit)

The new zelda of course, and the new Final Fantasy game for it(Yeah, square's making one exclusively for the GC) so we'll see how it turns out.

------------------
-Arilin Nydelahar
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Thu Dec 05, 2002 1:05 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by thanuk:
<B>But we all know the best game ever is 4 player bond for N64.

Whatevah, Halo owns bond by far. And i would own j00 any day.

Best game in a long time = splinter cell
Socom on ps2 is pretty cool too but i think i am gonna get metal of honor and play online with xbox instead.

------------------
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Dartan tells you 'i own so hard sometimes it makes me want to cry'

Nitupopple group-says 'esrel get glorishan off'
Kallinar
Sojourner

Postby Kallinar » Thu Dec 05, 2002 2:37 am

Lesee...Lately I have been playin the hell out of the following on PS2:

GTA 3
GTA Vice City
Hot Shots Golf 3 ( I really love this game)
Gran Turismo 3 (Cause it never gets old for me)

I wanna get the newest Matt Hoffman BMX game and possibly the new Tony Hawk cause they have the same game engine and I pwn on both of those games.
Red Faction2 looks awesome too so that may be slated for a buy later on.

HALO is ok, but honestly I HATE that huge bulky X-Box controller. As a matter of fact, only X-Box games of late that has piqued ANY interest from me is MechAssault and Steel Batallion cause I am an oldskool Mechwarrior/Battletech player and I love the idea of playing around in giant robots and blowin junk up. I hear the new Mechwarrior is done "shooter style" and I sorta don't like that aspect, but as big a fan as I am, I won't let that bother me too much.

Kallinar likes racing games.

[This message has been edited by Kallinar (edited 12-04-2002).]
Cisicimesihix
Sojourner

Postby Cisicimesihix » Thu Dec 05, 2002 3:25 am

Monster Rancher 3 and 2! Super fun, yess.
Kallinar
Sojourner

Postby Kallinar » Thu Dec 05, 2002 3:32 am

I tried to buy a copy of Monster Rancher 2 from this place I take my games and trade em in for credit (Funcoland for those in the know) and I picked up an empty case for MR2 from the display shelf, and found out they only had MR1 behind the counter. I was so mad. I haven't been to find Monster Rancher 2 or 3 anywhere!!!

Kallinar likes cd's
Grungar
Sojourner

Postby Grungar » Thu Dec 05, 2002 3:52 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Salen:
<B>Best game ever Nintendo Pro Wrestling
Starman >>>> ALL</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Starman was a pansy and everyone knows that. The true great of Pro Wrestling was The Amazon. How many pro wrestlers do you know will jump on top of someone and start gnawing on their skull?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

- Grungar "The Amazon from Pro Wrestling and Blanka from Street Fighter bear a striking resemblance" Forgefire
Silsaterur
Sojourner

Postby Silsaterur » Thu Dec 05, 2002 5:50 am

I have owned way too many systems...

Atari 2600 = Pitfall
SMS = Phantasy Star
Nes = Dragon Warrior II
Neo Geo = Bust-a-Move
Genesis = Phantasy Star IV & Mutant League Hockey!!!
Snes = Final Fantasy 3
Psx = Gran Turismo 2
Saturn = Dragon Force
N64 = Star Wars SOE
Psx2 = Tie between: GT3 and MGS2:SOL
and finally PC = SOJOURN 1, 2 & 3

------------------
Adilmir tells you 'are you a Mumavore?'
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Thu Dec 05, 2002 6:35 am

I love Mario-Kart on SNES and N64!

------------------
Gerad
Sojourner

Postby Gerad » Thu Dec 05, 2002 9:56 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kifle:
<B> Whatevah, Halo owns bond by far. And i would own j00 any day.

Best game in a long time = splinter cell
Socom on ps2 is pretty cool too but i think i am gonna get metal of honor and play online with xbox instead.

oooh, a fellow HALO player, do you play on gamespy?

------------------
Auril tells you 'Yes, we're plotting the destruction of all that is holy - and unholy, too. Just to be thorough.'
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Thu Dec 05, 2002 10:16 am

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 still rules. The Ultima series ruled. Yar's Revenge on the 2600 ruled. Karnov on the C64 ruled. Smash TV on the SNES ruled.
Mikayla
Sojourner

Postby Mikayla » Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:16 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Arilin Nydelahar:
<B>So yeah, lately i've been on a console game kick. Wondering if anyone's played any that stand out? Latest two I've played are Metriod Fusion/Metriod Prime(Beat Fusion, working on prime now) Curious as to other people's take on the games if they're into them. I was hooked on Metriod back on my old nes, so yeah. new topic. Loved Fusion, Prime just owns, the graphics, and story so far are pretty damn good. Any takers?

if it cannot be played on a pc, it aint real

------------------
Her Royal Bitchness Eye Aeturnum
Xisiqomelir
Sojourner

Postby Xisiqomelir » Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:17 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mikayla:
<B>
if it cannot be played on a pc, it aint real

Actually, most of them can be.

------------------
Thus spake Shevarash: "Invokers are not going to be removed"
Yadir
Sojourner

Postby Yadir » Thu Dec 05, 2002 5:05 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Salen:
<B>Yadir

It was Blades of Steel

Starman >>>> ALL

Blades of Steel.. that was it! Thanks Image
Branthur
Sojourner

Postby Branthur » Thu Dec 05, 2002 5:27 pm

<B>Yadir

It was Blades of Steel

Starman >>>> ALL

What, you didn't like Kin Korn Karn? :P

Pro Wrestling for Nintendo is awsome..Heck, I still play it when I can get my system to work.
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Thu Dec 05, 2002 5:30 pm

I'm suprised no one's really mentioned any of the metal gear games from the original on the NES(Oh no, the truck have started to move) to the two on playstation and now the new one on the Xbox. Anyone play the xbox one yet? Any good?

------------------
-Arilin Nydelahar
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Thu Dec 05, 2002 7:43 pm

ColecoVision (christ you all know im old .. may as well date myself) owned!

to this date it has the best DonkeyKong and Centipede ... there was another game i was addicted to .. the name escapes me atm...

the game you travel around various shapes and shoot things coming out at you ... its star based ....

------------------
Ambar -= Beloved Matron =- Crimson Coalition
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Thu Dec 05, 2002 9:40 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ambar:
<B>ColecoVision (christ you all know im old .. may as well date myself) owned!

to this date it has the best DonkeyKong and Centipede ... there was another game i was addicted to .. the name escapes me atm...

the game you travel around various shapes and shoot things coming out at you ... its star based ....

Thinking of asteroids or defender by chance? Think those might have been atari games, havent played it since the '80's Image

Gerad,

Yes i am a huge halo fan. Gamespy? never heard of it. Me and a few friends usually link up 2-3 xboxes and put them in different rooms and have at it...its mucho fun. If you come down in january i must smite you.

Am I the only one that has owned an aquarius game system, or a commador 64? Used to play that snake game a lot on aquarius. Commador owned back in the day...it was >>> atari. Favorite games on there were pitfall series and aztec challenge.

------------------

Gindipple
Sojourner

Postby Gindipple » Thu Dec 05, 2002 10:16 pm

Never heard of aquarius before, when was it made? after atari 2600?
And like duh C64 was >>>> atari 2600, but it came out at least a year later.
Oh and aztec challenge ruled!

Earliest game system that comes to mind for me is Atari 2600, what preceded it? Did intellivision or colecovision come before it?
Was vic20 out at or about the same time?
I think TI99-4A was around there too.

Pong on a PDP-11 maybe?

------------------
Gindipple (Gnome) stands here.
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Fri Dec 06, 2002 8:58 pm

Not sure when aquarius came out, will have to check with my dad. It was his and he just let us play with it. It ruled, we had aquarius and atari back to back in our room, then the c64 was in the corner of the room. Having a dad that worked at zenith and jacked all their broken TV's and fixed them ruled.

------------------

Zellin
Sojourner

Postby Zellin » Fri Dec 06, 2002 10:19 pm

I believe the first video game system was actuall y a machine that just played Pong. Nothing else. Just Pong.

------------------
Zellin group says 'I'm still here buddy =)'
Zellin has left the group.
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Fri Dec 06, 2002 10:26 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Zellin:
<B>I believe the first video game system was actuall y a machine that just played Pong. Nothing else. Just Pong.

Mortal Pongbat was the shit.

------------------
-Arilin Nydelahar
Tanji Smanji
Sojourner

Postby Tanji Smanji » Fri Dec 06, 2002 10:53 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Zellin:
<B>I believe the first video game system was actuall y a machine that just played Pong. Nothing else. Just Pong.

I still have a pong machine. Damn thing still works too.

------------------
How to go from Waelos to Weylarii.

Weylarii group-says 'oh shit! my penis is stuck in the toaster. afk'
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Sun Dec 08, 2002 10:00 pm

Tempest ... damn that game owned ... thats the one i was thinking of

------------------
Ambar -= Beloved Matron =- Crimson Coalition
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Mon Dec 09, 2002 2:30 am

My pong machine still works! And it has features! You can play slow pong or slower pong.

Cherz said "Karnov on the C64 ruled", I don't know about the C64 version but the arcade games ruled!

I played arcade games after school LOTS hehe, then worked with them at one stage, my fav arcade games are - Wonder Boy II, Karnov, Some more Wonder Boy II, Slapfight, Joust, 720 ... mebbe raiden II, ... I still play them all regularly hehe! Oh and Samuri Showdown II.

------------------
Dranix/Straxin
Sojourner

Postby Dranix/Straxin » Mon Dec 09, 2002 5:21 am

Super Dodgeball on Nes.

Nuff said.
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Mon Dec 09, 2002 5:41 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dranix/Straxin:
<B>Super Dodgeball on Nes.

Nuff said.</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agree. Go sam go. Sam ruled all.

------------------
-Arilin Nydelahar
Selias
Sojourner

Postby Selias » Mon Dec 09, 2002 6:26 am

I'm a huge fan of the street fighter II games. Never liked mortal kombat, but I owned at sf2.

Kid Icarus for the NES was another favorite game of mine, as well as the original Zelda.

SNES - Super Mario World pwned. I still play that game for hours on end trying to remember how to beat all 96 levels.

N64 - 4x Bond is definitly the best. We have that on our big screen in my house and every once in a while a tournament will start. I live for those days =P.

I love just about ever final fantasy game, but currently I'm beating up on the final fantasy anthology game... think it's ff5 that I'm playing now. I just love how you can class your characters and get skills for them =P

My fav ps2 game is madden2003. Incredible graphics and I just love the madden style of football.
Keran
Sojourner

Postby Keran » Mon Dec 09, 2002 8:30 pm

I like the Street Fighter II game. Before they added all the characters and Marvel Comics guys. I just liked the original 8 fighters. How did anyone ever win using Zangief. I was partial to Dhalsim and Ryu/Ken. I was also proficient with Chun-Li and Guile.

Toarn

------------------
You shout 'You are no match for elemental Toarn!'
Toarn is dead! R.I.P.
Erevan responds to your petition with 'I don't think they heard you.'
Diel
Sojourner

Postby Diel » Mon Dec 09, 2002 9:45 pm

OMG nobody mentioned Tekken!!! Tag rules! No contest! Oh yeah and most of the Final Fantasy games...

yeah!
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Mon Dec 09, 2002 10:04 pm

bard quest o.O

------------------
Kiaransalee responds to your petition with 'look on the bright side, I just saved you some corpses. We all know you would have gotten spanked'
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Tue Dec 10, 2002 3:10 am

Atari - ghostbusters

Nes - tie between contra and Zelda 1 and final fantasy I

SNES - Killer instinct, FFII and FFIII, Chrono Trigger

PSX - Wipeout XL, Grand Turismo II, Tekken II, Original NFL Gameday and Battle Arena Toshinden

Genesis - Shining In The Darkness hands down! best rpg i've everplayed.

Saturn - Virtua Fighter II, Virtua Cop 2

PS2 - Final Fantasy X, Robotech: Battlecry, Jedi Starfighter, Gran Turismo III, GTA III

Xbox - Halo, Mechassault

Gamecube - Super Mario sunshine is oddly addictive.

PC - Dark Age of Camelot: Shrouded Isles

all time favorite: Donkey Kong Game&Watch from Nintendo
Silsaterur
Sojourner

Postby Silsaterur » Tue Dec 10, 2002 4:08 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Teyaha:
SNES - Killer instinct</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFLMAO,
I was playing that game through on hardest, got to glacius and broke a chair when I lost for the 50th time...

------------------
Adilmir tells you 'are you a Mumavore?'
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Tue Dec 10, 2002 6:34 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Silsaterur:
<B> ROFLMAO,
I was playing that game through on hardest, got to glacius and broke a chair when I lost for the 50th time...

Now everytime you hear "CCCCCCombo Breaker!" you want to murder somebody? I know the feeling.

Yeah, almost forgot tekken, they are bad ass games. I am almost unbeatable with lei. The only bad thing about that game was the introduction of that stupid breakdancer guy...I will bust the kneecaps of anybody using that chr...he is beyond cheesy.

------------------

thrankon
Sojourner

Postby thrankon » Tue Dec 10, 2002 4:17 pm

Now i was just skimming, but i think we've missed one of the game classics in my opionin.. all i have to say is.

ELF NEEDS FOOD!

anyone wanna come over and play gauntlet?

thran

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”