I blame...

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Zen
Sojourner

I blame...

Postby Zen » Tue Dec 17, 2002 1:34 pm

When I was just starting out here, I met an elf warrior named Naidelle. She took the time to get me started, gave me my first sword and showed me some of the ropes. Eventually she faded away and moved off the mud or on to other characters. I never saw her again, but for a little elven warrior named Aresanithar she was a hero.

Later, I met an elf called Morrinal as well. Morrinal took the time to help me get off Evermeet for the first time, I stayed up for 48 hours dying repeatedly to get from level 19 to level 20. He stayed with me every step of the way, even if he was already level 24 he was determined to see me succeed. He became my friend and my guide to Sojourn, showing me places I had not seen and teaching me how to fight, explore and grow. He too has moved on.

Everything I have accomplished on the mud I owe to these two who helped me get started, as well as to the myriad others who have been my friends along the way. I can only hope I have been able to be an aid to those who come behind me.

Having said that, I will never forget those moments on evermeet as a newbie. To Selias, Capriloren, Ellyriel, Frensolith, Thalor, Rilath and all the other Naidelle's and Morrinals out there, as well as the staff of Sojourn3, thank you.

-Lorgan Blackmane
~Aresanithar, Zaryn and Zenriel

------------------
The Lord of the Iron Wastes holds his hammer high in the air, shouting a torment... 'Weak fools!'
Zen
Sojourner

Postby Zen » Tue Dec 17, 2002 1:35 pm

So tell me, who do you blame? Who is you hero on the mud?

-Lorgan

------------------
The Lord of the Iron Wastes holds his hammer high in the air, shouting a torment... 'Weak fools!'
old depok
Sojourner

Postby old depok » Tue Dec 17, 2002 2:02 pm

I blame Jhorr (as does my wife). Jhorr is my RL brother. He told me about this game back on Soj 2.

I logged on and rolled up a warrior. He helped me level, gave me gear, took me to zones at level 21 or so. I had a flammy and an ebony before level 30 back when those were bad ass weapons.

Then Soj2 ended. He would give me updates and rumors about the rebirth. He did the alpha testing of Soj 3 and would tell me about it. I started playing again.

He helped me again this time but not as much as before because I didn't need it as much. I had lots of help this time. Zazure and I leveled a lot together with her husband. I left for a while due to personal reasons (wife, child ect.).

When I came back Zazure asked if i was back to stay. I told her yes. She gave me almost a complete set of gear. She and I convinced each other to join shades.

An opening came up in SOI and Jhorr got me the invite.

So I blame Jhorr for getting me hooked. I blame Zazure for keeping me hooked in the mid levels and for helping me so much when I came back (and for all those quests!)

I blame SOI for keeping me coming back every day. Hanging with you guys is the best! And I blame the rest of you guys for licking, smiling, hugging, and swating me when I log in or join your group!

Oh and I blame you silly admins for devoting your personal time for no pay to help me feed my addiction.

THANK YOU!

Depok
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Tue Dec 17, 2002 2:31 pm

I blame all of you.

I suppose I blame Nerzul though especially. Him and Knetzar and Sariyo... and Pril and Teflor.

FEH.

------------------
Shevarash responds to your petition with 'You are the wind beneath my wings.'
fubble
Sojourner

Postby fubble » Tue Dec 17, 2002 2:37 pm

I blame Malacar. Even though I introduced him to this place, way back when, he has been one of the main reasons I still come back again and again.

I rarely accomplish any real standing, mainly because I have MCADD(Mud Character Attention Deficit Disorder) but that doesn't keep me from still playing, and trying new things.

Thanks Mal, I hate you!

-fubbs
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:05 pm

grimlak, nuna, and sok.
Malacar
Sojourner

Postby Malacar » Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:07 pm

ahahahaha.. that's too funny. Image

I blame... God, far too many people to blame. Kurz, Toddrick, Wabook, Rand, Sao, Kyntara, Yrbie, Khean/Izan, Albrecht, Diel, Enth, Grot... Cripes way too many.

Anyhow, if I missed you, sorry!

Nowadays I blame Corth, Dala, Tanji, Thanuk, Xebes, Teppen, Dhurn, Ranor, and a few others... Image

------------------
Malacar - omg ymir!
Tanji ASSOC:: 'god was blueballed the night before he made Thanuk'
Diel
Sojourner

Postby Diel » Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:28 pm

I blame Malacar and Turg for making me even attempt playing this wipe! I still can't really play, but I'm working on it. I think everything will be ready to go after Christmas if all goes as planned :P

But yeah there's way too many people to blame for my overall love of the game. Thanks for nothin' guys! Yay!

[This message has been edited by Diel (edited 12-17-2002).]
Malacar
Sojourner

Postby Malacar » Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:48 pm

Use the Fudge, Fudgey-wan Fudgeobi!

------------------
Malacar - omg ymir!
Eza
Sojourner

Postby Eza » Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:54 pm

Kallinar for showing me the place.

Alvathair for always keeping me wanting more. Image

Drakur for making every day a better day to be alive.

Lonel for tons of wonderful drunken chats.

Nedle, Seldrin, Bilraex, Pobbil, Wuva, Viashro, Zarel.. and too many others to name for being my friends and giving me so many things I was lacking.

I love you guys. Image

------------------
- Booty Assasin -

Selias group-says 'I get scared grouping with eza'
Selias group-says 'I'm afraid she's going to assassinate my booty!'
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:57 pm

I blame many, many people. First i blame my friend mike, who you would know as Rasnath, a cleric from WAY back in the day. He got me over here from tele-arena back in 94, and i never looked back.
Once i got here, the first two people i have to blame are Altren and Khazid. Racing those two bastards for tiny silver rings and leather cloaks is where the addiction really started, but the real blame comes when we all decided that instead of racing we should group up and beat everyone else down there.
Next in the blame line comes Rylan and Sylvos. First for letting me into their guild, big ups to the BoB, and then later for kicking me out. I just HAD to show them what a big mistake that was, so motivation became spite Image BTW Screw you miria, wherever you are, the sisterhouse always was and always will be a brothel!(PS I heard you were a guy in rl, which is frightening)
Somewhere in between there i met a guy named Mamoru, who was the only guy in the whole place who was a bigger prick than me, so he gets at least 50% blame for the amount of trash i talk. The other 50% goes to Tagad~, who wasn't quite as big a prick as me, but always managed to come close.
Once i got highlevel, blame falls to mikar, athorn, and torsalan(omg slaag) for bringin me to zones when noboy knew who i was. Toddrick as well, but not so much because half of CS had me gagged, so *bird* to the rest of you quasi-elitist pocks.
Thanuk shouts 'Will the owner of a flying carpet, license plate 'CS4EVER' please come to the jot tree, your parked in my friggin zone!'
So I found my own crew of badass players without a chip on their shoulder and we rolled all over this mud. Much love for everyone who was ever in the Circle of Fire, best guild to ever last less than a month Image Also gotta give props to Diac, Sok, Molidar, and the rest of the Wyrmites who always needed a tank in their groups, even tho i couldn't be in your guild *bird*
Plenty of people in the middle there that got skipped, Rathipon and me 2 manning the BS knight was always a good time, Kanthas and Glaron, always an adventure, regardless of where we were going. Graelov, Malacar and Waelos know where EVERYTHING is, so just ask them, rangers have always had lots of free time.
On the comeback trail, much blame falls to Mamoru and Malacar for equipping me, Birile for drudging through the endless exp with me, smiling all the while, Teppen, Twyl, Dolafible, Dala, Sarell, Kel, Goroz, and the rest of the Shaded Dynasty crew for showing me around the new zones when i got here, and Corth, Glorishan, Dartan, and all the other Netherils for putting up with my shit and watching my back Image
Plenty of people i forgot, but the one person i gotta blame even though i've never grouped with him is Turg. Bastard got me addicted again real fast, and after beers at Newark airport you KNOW i hadda get 50 before you came home from Europe, cant let the evils have all the fun.
Special thanks go to Touk and Gormal for reminding me how much fun it is to play a warrior without actually doing your job, and also to Dhurn for always being better than me and giving me something to work towards.
As for the rest of you, you all hold some of the blame. In the end this is just a game, and the mobs always say the same things no matter what you do, its the players who change and keep it interesting, and the Gods who keep it new and exciting(i blame d2 for chrebets fumble tho, so *bird* d2), and in particular Miax cuz on top of all that, he's payin the bills Image So next time i piss you off, remember that its your fault im here in the first place, you have only yourselves to blame.

------------------
Thanuk Pantherclaw
Udor says 'con doesnt do shit'

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 17, 2002 4:25 pm

Cannon.

He was a ranger waaaaaayyy back. Him and a cleric, Eli, used to take newbies around and whack guild guards/shop owners.

Thanks, who ever you are Image

------------------
Laduguer - Exile - Sojourn Administrator
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Tue Dec 17, 2002 5:14 pm

Who do I blame? So many people throughout the years. I blame one of my ex's for getting me started mudding in general around 93 or so on a LPC mud called Shadowgate, played there for years then met another friend and hopped over to Duris when it was spanking new. Played there for a bit, but PK got utterly boring, so she showed me Toril.

I was utterly amazed by the number of people playing, it was pretty astounding. I really didn't have the time to get into Toril to much, but I played some and was hooked, but life called me away from mudding(I actually had one at the time. Shocker, I know.)

Some time passed as it always does and I got back into mudding, but it was Sojourn2, and I was completely and utterly lost. I played an elf first thing, was alot of fun. First three people I met I still talk to today, Fura, Sylvos, and then Ashiwi, All those people tend to keep me sane, and tend to get to listen to my vents, and I really thank them.

Along then came the shutdown, and I had massive withdrawls, and I came across another mud being put up by old Sojourn people I had no idea of who they were. I won't mention the name, but most who know me, know what mud im talking about. I met quite alot of good friends along with some old ones. Grimulk, Gurzog, Dranix, Goroz, Shalruk, even some transvestite drow who now plays a shaman named Cifle. Along with, Jenera, Ikhar, Dlur, Jegzed, and others im sure i'm forgetting. Built really, really good friendships with all those pinko's I just listed, mud wouldn't be the same with out them.

As things go, Soj3 went up, and the other mud lost it's appeal for a variety of reasons, and everyone I listed above shifted over, and it's pretty much now my home. Everyone I listed is partially responsable for me(so blame them), a bunch of newcomers to the list is just about anyone in Elders. I blame Corth as the sole person responsable for making zoning fun, damn him. Thanuk for being a redneck in the city, Tanji for being the prick Thanuk wishes he could be, Glorishan for..well..I don't know what he's good for, I don't think any of us do :P And so many others I can't type out, because it'd make this post longer than it should be.

I blame the staff, and especially Malar's sick twisted mind. So, in closing.

F'you, F'you, F'you, you're cool, F'you. I'm out.

------------------
-Arilin Nydelahar
...Knowledge is power, and knowledge of life and death brings power over all beings, living and unliving.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Dec 17, 2002 6:34 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Arilin Nydelahar:
Glorishan for..well..I don't know what he's good for,</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

going afk OR dying. never both at the same time.

------------------
Shevarash OOC: 'I never thought I'd long for Muma to be on OOC'
Oyob tells you 'are you a god?\'
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Tue Dec 17, 2002 6:35 pm

An elf sorcerer named Khean Kyrandal.

------------------
-Yayaril
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Dec 17, 2002 7:31 pm

Gantoris. I started playing on another mud shortly before Sojourn reopened last wipe, and as it turns out their entire pbase of less than ten people were all displaced Sojournites. When Soj reopened last wipe Gant was the one who showed up back on the old mud and asked me to give Soj a try. I did, I didn't like it, I went back to the little mud. Gantoris came back and asked me again, I did once again, and I was hooked. Shortly after I met Zen's character, Aresanithar, and after that it was all downhill. That bump at the bottom of the hill was Arilin.

Where's that lapdance you promised me?????!
Glorishan
Sojourner

Postby Glorishan » Tue Dec 17, 2002 8:19 pm

Celinon (Twyl) and Ferdelon for introducing me to MUDding and Sojourn way back when. Started here as Fenroria, the little Grey Elven thief. After dropping what I was doing time and time again to pick the Vault for Trogar and Amiral, they eventually took a liking to me and started taking me to zones. Kurz brought me to my first trip to Hell, and then later to gith jot and we cleared astral as well I believe. After I realized that thieves weren't very useful I rolled a little character I called Glorishan, and never looked back. Eventually Toddrick started taking me around in addition to Trogar, (remember the days of the tro/todd double agent, woop!) So much trash talking between the two groups, and I got to hear it all! Grimlak, around the time of mid-toril, and I developed a friendship, and basically took turns leading while the other would handle the eq-split. What ever happend to him? Thanuk, for dealing with me not knowing what a global tell was. 'You tell Thanuk 'what do you want? you keep sending me tells.' Corth, for letting me extort 500 plat out of him for helping with a CR. Kanthas for just being too much fun not to hang around. Dornax, Strond, Tol, Temg, and all the other members of the crew on Toril. We had tons of fun back then. Mplor, took me on my first trip to roots. Mikar, who took me to my first trip to Tiamat (which to this day is the only unsuccessful trip I've been on :P). Ilshadrial, Illreok, Gantoris, and the other original members of the guild that couldn't get off the ground back in the day.

But when it all is said and done, I'd say Trogar is probably most responsible for my sticking around here. His uncanny ability to bring us all together and keep us having fun for hours on end, day after day. Wish he'd come back, but no dice.

Glorishan

------------------
Corth group-says 'when i screw up.. i really screw up'
Malacar
Sojourner

Postby Malacar » Tue Dec 17, 2002 8:56 pm

Er.. Khean was human, I should know, he was my brudda on here!

Coz I thought up da last name. :b

------------------
Malacar - omg ymir!
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:16 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Glorishan:
Thanuk, for dealing with me not knowing what a global tell was. 'You tell Thanuk 'what do you want? you keep sending me tells.' </font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG I totally remember that but *slap glorishan* no need to remind them about global tells!

------------------
Thanuk Pantherclaw
Nokie
Sojourner

Postby Nokie » Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:17 pm

I blame D2.

------------------
Nokie 'No you don't!! That belongs to me!' Quickfingers

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:32 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Nokie:
I blame [b]D2.

[/B]</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never blame D2... he doesn't DO anything. *duck*

I prefer to blame Kia.

------------------
Shevarash OOC: 'if (!strcmp(GET_NAME(ch), "Dartan))'
Jenera
Sojourner

Postby Jenera » Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:54 pm

I blame Jaeron and my little brother who was a paladin named Alener back in the day. I think I got to like level 40 or so exping my old barbarian warrior, Tulta, almost by myself until I got deleted for breaking ooc rules *sniff Cyric* I remember always hanging out with this outcast druid named Hakabat, he was a nice guy, gave me a bunch of stuff and showed me the ropes. It was about then that I met Tovar (sorry hon, can't remember your old paladin's name), Nilan (my memory sucks, can't remember your old char's name either), and Shaerylin and it was so much fun having people to joke around with.

Jenera the ranger was born about then and I've kept the name for this long. It wasn't until Sojourn2 that I started meeting more people and I went to my first zone. For that, I blame Mplor and Drathlaen. I got a taste for zoning. Thanks for taking that little level 31 voker along that day, Mp Image

Wasn't going to come back for Sojourn3 but some old friends convinced me and some new friends keep me here. I blame Dranix, Goroz, Cifle, Shalruk, Lazus, Deshana, Gantoris, Nilan and a bunch of other people I can't think of right now because it is 7am and I just woke up.

------------------
Shevarash OOC: 'Apparently you are unaware that I am oft called 'The Disco Elf' in recognition of my awesome boogie powers.'
Shar OOC: 'He's just trying to cover up the fact that he is in love with his cat.'
Shar OOC: 'the cat loves to dance after it nurses.'
Shevarash OOC: 'Leave my nipple out of this.'

Kossuth OOC: 'woo, notched 1h slacking!'
Mishri OOC: 'i thought you were already master, with 100?'
Lazus OOC: 'No, that's 1h typing.'
Kossuth OOC: 'die lazus :P'
Sylvos
Sojourner

Postby Sylvos » Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:50 pm

Who do I blame?

Benshar - he took a little ranger wandering aimlessly in the streets of Waterdeep and showed me the podwives and SS. He wasn't Benshar when I first met him, but his other name was too oriental and had to be changed Image

Rylan, Darnalak, Renzhen and Byar - We were first the ravens adventuring group, killing battle mercs ("Damn he fled. Alright sylvos, go get stabbed") and later founded BoB - Brotherhood of Balance. Rylan was Whiteraven, Darnalak was to be Blackraven, I was Winteraven, Byar was just Raven and Renny never picked a bird. Somebody else got Blackraven and Ren never did pick a name, but those were the original plans way back then. Image

I blame Toddrick and Tagad for really starting to bring me out zoning and showing me the upper levels of mud play. It started the craving that's never really satisfied. :P

I also remember laughing as we let this little punk join us to tank for awhile, Thanuk was his name. He was determined to get a level a day and well... for awhile he did. Oh well, it's still fun to mock him. Image

-Sylvos Winteraven

[This message has been edited by Sylvos (edited 12-17-2002).]
Treladian
Sojourner

Postby Treladian » Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:56 pm

I blame Isamu, Isao, or whatever the hell my stepbrother mainly played for first showing me this place, then Vjaerrak for getting my started when we were classmates in junior high.

Then I blame Ferdelon, Alkarass, and someone else I can't quite remember right now for keeping things interesting with my first two characters before my ISP got site banned.

Then I blame Cralya for helping me get off EM with an alt after my first chars got deleted for idle, then Naymand, Bilpibblie, and Gnerble for keeping me hooked after I was on the mainland.

And I blame Cralya again for keeping me hooked from 20-high levels again this wipe.

Zen: Have I ever told you how glad I was that you shortened your name after Aresanithar? :P

Now if you'll excuse me, now that I know that one of the people that I blame is also to blame for Glori, I need a long shower . . .

------------------
You fire a black-shafted elven arrow to the east at Gormal's pet goat with masterful shooting that does lethal damage!
You receive your share of experience.
Silsaterur
Sojourner

Postby Silsaterur » Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:25 pm

For getting me hooked?
You can all blame Kokelei...

For showing me around my first few areas...
Cerlayne, Gorkl and Xykalister...

For getting me hooked on ebil.
Muma (Ssela/Levvirnaxxum or however it is spelt)

For talking me out of quiting for a stupid reason, you can ALL blame Turxx.

------------------
Adilmir tells you 'are you a Mumavore?'
Tagad
Sojourner

Postby Tagad » Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:15 am

Thanuk:
"Somewhere in between there i met a guy named Mamoru, who was the only guy in the whole place who was a bigger prick than me, so he gets at least 50% blame for the amount of trash i talk. The other 50% goes to Tagad~, who wasn't quite as big a prick as me, but always managed to come close."

I wasn't quite as big a prick? If I wasnt such an a$$ I'd take that as a compliment.

~Tagad

------------------
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:36 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tagad:
<B>
I wasn't quite as big a prick? If I wasnt such an a$$ I'd take that as a compliment.

~Tagad

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Look we already did this once, and we established that my prick is bigger than yours. Just accept~ it!

------------------
Thanuk Pantherclaw
Branthur
Sojourner

Postby Branthur » Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:54 am

Oh..where to place the blame?

While not the one that introduced me here, it was Gantoris, Sedji, and Caullia that kept me here (stupid Concordia)...during Toril anyway.

Wasn't planning on coming back really this time around. So the blame definately has to go to Lirela, Kavik, and Lazus.
Mplor
Sojourner

Postby Mplor » Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:56 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by thanuk:
<B> Look we already did this once, and we established that my prick is bigger than yours. Just accept~ it!

Props to both of you for keeping the gnomish magnifying-glass-makers in business!

I blame Lnarb and Slif for getting me started. Kloin and Proky for inviting me along. Cerze and Odem for setting my sights high. Tavon and Dayn for keeping them high. And Varia, for everything else. Image

Mp

------------------
Tanji Smanji
Sojourner

Postby Tanji Smanji » Wed Dec 18, 2002 2:36 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tagad:
<B>I wasn't quite as big a prick? If I wasnt such an a$$ I'd take that as a compliment.

~Tagad

You always were too nice you wuss.

------------------
How to go from Waelos to Weylarii.

Weylarii group-says 'oh shit! my penis is stuck in the toaster. afk'
ssar
Sojourner

Postby ssar » Wed Dec 18, 2002 12:06 pm

I blame.. Altan, Aradune, Cralya, Dakn, Diac, Gormal, Grimlak, Koromar, Krimon, Lekar, Mplor, Thorgil, Cap'n Touk, Verarb, Varia, and quite a few others especially in the new era of Soj3 as well.

Btw Grimlak/Kaihen/Grosh/Sissak is now married irl to his canadian wife Paige, they are living together in eastern Canada, and have a healthy baby boy, all of which I beleive is keeping him very busy last I heard. Havent seen him online nor heard from him for quite some time now, however.
All the best to you bro, if you get this.

------------------
Mogr -=BloodSeeker=- "If it bleeds, we can killit."
Kossuth OOC: 'haha, the combination unibrow/combover... i hear gargauth has that'

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 18, 2002 12:31 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Iyachtu:
<B> I never blame D2... he doesn't DO anything. *duck*

I prefer to blame Kia.

just remember itchy - I'll be back in 3 days. we'll see how much I don't do.

now, where'd my sac weapon get to...

------------------
General Counsel
Tiamat, Inc.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Wed Dec 18, 2002 2:39 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by D2:
<B> just remember itchy - I'll be back in 3 days. we'll see how much I don't do.

now, where'd my sac weapon get to...

I think its at the bottom of the duck pond with the jets season Image

Chrebet dives _really_ badly, sending the season flying!

The season sinks into the water.

Chrebet sez 'i blame d2!'

------------------
Thanuk Pantherclaw
Deshana
Sojourner

Postby Deshana » Wed Dec 18, 2002 3:16 pm

I blame Elarin, who in the time i've been here has managed to get from 29-31. But he got me started with his tales. For keeping me here? I blame Lazus, Jenera, Nilan, Dranix, Touk, Gormal, EU and yes Malar too :P

Deshie

------------------
Deshana Al'Medin, Druid of Eilistraee.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cold Fire Frozen Spirit
IcePhoenix.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elarin tells you 'heh 'with allies like Desh, lets just not zone''
Thanuk group-says 'btw u all get to tell everyone u popped my cherry now:)'
Mikayla
Sojourner

Postby Mikayla » Wed Dec 18, 2002 3:26 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Malacar:
<B>ahahahaha.. that's too funny. Image

I blame... God, far too many people to blame. Kurz, Toddrick, Wabook, Rand, Sao, Kyntara, Yrbie, Khean/Izan, Albrecht, Diel, Enth, Grot... Cripes way too many.

Anyhow, if I missed you, sorry!

Nowadays I blame Corth, Dala, Tanji, Thanuk, Xebes, Teppen, Dhurn, Ranor, and a few others... Image

die tree hugger Image

------------------
Her Royal Bitchness Eye Aeturnum
Mikayla
Sojourner

Postby Mikayla » Wed Dec 18, 2002 3:31 pm

<B>Thanuk:
"Somewhere in between there i met a guy named Mamoru, who was the only guy in the whole place who was a bigger prick than me, so he gets at least 50% blame for the amount of trash i talk. The other 50% goes to Tagad~, who wasn't quite as big a prick as me, but always managed to come close."

~Tagad

tag your an ass? bro your not even close Image~

your to nice, nukie he thinks he is an elitist snob, boy gots no clue Image *whistling innocently*

------------------
Her Royal Bitchness Eye Aeturnum
Aldavien
Sojourner

Postby Aldavien » Thu Dec 19, 2002 12:19 am

I blame Risaros (then Nadra the pally).
He got me playing talking constantly to me at school about how he was given this awesome 2handed axe called a "frostie" was so confused...i eventually had him help me roll a char (who would have though bad strength on a gnome was a bad thing?). Been here ever since...and gotten most of the rest of my friends playing as well...Lasar, Aedwyn, Kerek, et al.

-Giladaple Goladag/Telser Teve'ral/Aldavien ALtreel

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”