Goodbye for quite awhile

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Jegzed
Sojourner

Goodbye for quite awhile

Postby Jegzed » Sat Jun 23, 2001 6:43 am

I've made the decision to not play for quite awhile.

Since the ress quest is not even in the game, I do not want to spend 5 hours doing boring exp for every single death.

I'll be back later when ress in game.

/Jegzed who hate spending hours upon hours of glancing and stoning a tank doing exp.
Gindipple
Sojourner

Postby Gindipple » Sat Jun 23, 2001 7:35 am

quite a while, in god terms that could mean a few days Image
glancing the tank and stoning is quite boring at times, if only we got similar exp for stoning and hasting them.
Hope ya come back soon.
Xizz
Sojourner

Postby Xizz » Sat Jun 23, 2001 12:08 pm

Actually the problem is that the gods adopted the policy to nuke multiple corpses and at level 40 that means a lot of xp time.

I lost 4 corpses from this policy at level 45, and I didn't even bother to do any more xp after that. Except to help other people because it really is boring to watch stuff inch along. No, it's not because of the new feature to see the xp progress.

[This message has been edited by Xizz (edited 06-23-2001).]
namatoki
Sojourner

Postby namatoki » Sat Jun 23, 2001 3:49 pm

Uh-oh, the evils are in trouble, since Fazzir feels the same way as Jegzed on that issue. The worst part was that Fazzir helped with the res quest and lost a level only to find out it wasn't even in the game! Anyway, no high level stoners for a while...

-Fazzir's brother
Izhaz
Sojourner

Postby Izhaz » Sat Jun 23, 2001 7:26 pm

Have faith evil..we still have Ossis and grathnys <-- ? dont know if I spelled that right heh. Well I dont feel so bad since by the time ress is in I should be a lot closer to doing it....more time to sharpen my cleric skillz.

- Izhez

[This message has been edited by Izhaz (edited 06-23-2001).]

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 23, 2001 8:51 pm

You might want to check the Feedback section, the policy in regards to corpses has been changed based on player input and discussion.

Erevan

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”