Character Descriptions

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Gormal
Sojourner

Character Descriptions

Postby Gormal » Sat Feb 17, 2001 1:03 am

I was working on a new story the other day and looking through my old logs for people's descriptions so I could use them in my story and be accurate. Post yer old descriptions here or other peoples! If anyoen has kildrans btw i do not!:P

Gorm

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2001 4:29 am

Rholak Mithrilheart - Dwarf Thief (POTS)

A wrinkled brow and bushy brown eyebrows rest upon cobalt-blue eyes. Sparse wrinkles, very nebulous in appearance, frame his eyes and extend back along his temples to disappear beneath his shoulder length mottled chestnut and mahogany hair. The tips of his small ears are barely discernable from underneath his dark colored hair. A small bulbous nose protrudes from the middle of a thick, long moustache. Lightly freckled cheeks and a small mouth with slender lips are near invisible, as is a small abyss in his top, front teeth. A thick, curly mahogany beard, streaked with silvery-grey tones, hangs down over his barrel chest and reaches to his full, round midriff. Small gems and beads of mithril, carved in the shape of hearts, have been braided into the fullness of his beard. He is stout framed with broad muscular shoulders, well-defined arms and hands that are large and callused. His fingers are short and thick and his legs are stocky with feet that are large and wide.
Frensolith
Sojourner

Postby Frensolith » Sat Feb 17, 2001 11:14 am

Mine was:

You see *something* special about him.

Frensolith, Elven Warrior
therdan
Sojourner

Postby therdan » Sat Feb 17, 2001 1:41 pm

hahahahahaha Read help description!
Gormal
Sojourner