Chezra - Attitude

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Sangdraxus Blackfire
Sojourner

Chezra - Attitude

Postby Sangdraxus Blackfire » Mon Aug 13, 2001 3:36 pm

I was just reading your post in the Logs forum pointed at the person trying to figure out how to log in. I feel they were rude, and wrong. This is the kind of attitude that will not bring people to the game but drive them away.

Did you ever stop and think... hmm maybe he is mistaking the LOGS board on how to log into the game? did you stop and think that possibly he doesn't know to add his threads under existing threads? You DO know that most muds don't even have websites right? Instead of slamming him, why not help him like the others were doing... who cares if he is infiltrating your precious log board where you brag about how well you do on raids...

get a grip man...

------------------
Sangdraxus Blackfire
Ancient Defender of Mask - Sojourn
Leader of the Veil of Darkness
Gorets
Sojourner

Postby Gorets » Mon Aug 13, 2001 3:54 pm

True, True.
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Mon Aug 13, 2001 4:02 pm

Don't be stupid. If there's anyone who thinks that a LOGS forum means a forum for help on logging on to the mud, then a quick perusal of the topics posted there will prove that wrong. Not to mention that any sane person wouldn't spam it with 5 separate posts on the same topic over the course of just half an hour. And if you don't know any of the above, well then you are beyond help. Sounds to me like you haven't a clue what spamming is. Maybe you should go troll in some newsgroup and find out what the general opinion on this is. Otherwise, it sounds like you're constipated, have PMS or envy whatever it is that I have and you don't. I post logs because -gee guess what!- it's a logs board. Are you going to whine that everyone posting there is an arrogant and elitist bragging pig? Silly boy.
Gindipple
Sojourner

Postby Gindipple » Mon Aug 13, 2001 4:10 pm

I love it!
Let's slam Chezra for slamming xxx, it'll make it all better.

Slam away Chezra, your posts are the ones I look forward to at work Image
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Mon Aug 13, 2001 4:38 pm

Also, right under the Logs link says "Post all your MUD stories and capture logs here. "
Sangdraxus Blackfire
Sojourner

Postby Sangdraxus Blackfire » Mon Aug 13, 2001 4:51 pm

1. You don't know me from adam... so don't even THINK you know who I am or what I know... because you don't

2. I apologize that you think that every person who logs onto a website, or logs into a mud should know how it works from the get-go... because we all know that you are basically the final word on MUDDING and Board Behavior (twirls finger)

I think the entire point is this... a person logs into a mud and is annoyed that he can't get logged in... he sees the word in bold letters... LOGS... he jumps in and posts... gets out... gets more frustrated... logs in and posts a new thread because noone has answered to his old topic... in doing this

1. People like you will see that he has double posted on the same problem and take some notice and possibly post on it... which might mean something good... but in your case... probably not.

2. He is frustrated so at this point... he doesn't care.

Then there are those people... like the person who talked to him and helped him get into the mud... that get the picture and try to help out... then there are others... LIKE YOU... who belittle and slam him.

It just strikes me as funny, that 90% of the posts I see from you in the logs forum or any other forums aren't helpful... but slams on peoples tactics, or slams on the ammount of people that died in said raid... or telling them that evils can do it better...

To call me a little boy because I think outside the elitest box in which you live is basically making yourself look like an idiot. I never claimed to KNOW you because I don't... and to be honest at this point I don't care if I do. I don't play this mud because of people LIKE you. I miss the people who give a crap, and I could list them off but there is no need... I think this Duris/Bastarnae attitude that you bring to the mud stinks... and I will stick to RL rather then subject myself to that crap you provide...

Thanks to all, and sorry to Miax and all the others I know in the mud who wanted me to play...

------------------
Sangdraxus Blackfire
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Mon Aug 13, 2001 5:12 pm

Lets see what my last posted topics were..

I posted on how sleep is broken
I posted on how the ID on proc weapons is broken
I asked if there is any update on guilds

Yeah, I'm really bashing people there. Maybe if you logged on to the mud you'd notice that unlike most people I never ignore a tell, I don't go anon and I actually answer any question I see on NHC. Buy I suppose it's a real crime to tell someone what the accepted way of posting on a BBS is when they do it the wrong way.

Lastly, I think you're on the wrong mud. What is this 'raid' thing I am supposedly bragging about all the time? Looks like you're a bit confused.
Gorets
Sojourner

Postby Gorets » Mon Aug 13, 2001 5:32 pm

cherzra what is your point here?
-* you slammed instead of helping *-
end of story.
so what is your point? what you trying to prove? that you are good, helping person? relax - you can't.
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Mon Aug 13, 2001 5:39 pm

And what have YOU ever done? I don't see YOU contributing anything meaningful. I don't see YOU helping people on nhc. I don't see YOU constantly posting game issues and bugs on this bbs. I don't see YOU answering questions in the mud help forum. In fact, all I see YOU doing is bashing ME for telling someone how to post correctly in the future. So go do something meaningful first, then come back.
Sangdraxus Blackfire
Sojourner

Postby Sangdraxus Blackfire » Mon Aug 13, 2001 5:54 pm

cherzra
Sojourner posted 06-01-2001 04:57 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And add another death to today's list when we tried mob X in zone Y! May hordes of goodies die there when they try the same Gotta love how all the mobs and zones changed.
Off to bed, 15 RL hours of xp is enough to piss me off today.

-- Slam on goods or just irritation...
---------------------------------------------
cherzra
Sojourner posted 06-08-2001 03:33 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joy. Look at the ramdom lvl 35 newbie warrior wander on his own, and perhaps cause the spank! Of course he lived while we died. Oh, enjoy the crits too. Might as well not have had stone.

- I won't even comment on where this log went... to err is human.
--------------------------------------------

I could dig up more and more, but why? my point was plain and simple... you slammed on a person trying to get valid help because he wasn't in the right forum... when you didn't know the facts...all you know is what you THINK should happen.

If life were to stop, and start orbiting you, or any other person with this attitude then I am sure it would be a grand world indeed.. but it doesn't... and never will.

I am done with this post... but I think the point has been received.

And as far as me being in game, and helping you are right Chez. As I stated though... I read the boards, and I think a huge reason is you that I choose not to play. It is sad. I can get the same attitude and childish reaction from playing AC or EQ... and it comes with graphics!

Move on...

KKThx~

------------------
Sangdraxus Blackfire
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Mon Aug 13, 2001 6:18 pm

Funny how you should mention EQ, I recall a post from a friend of yours in http://www.sojourn3.org/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000240.html where he said you were a hypocrit who wouldn't play anywhere unless someone handed him free eq. And you accuse me of anything? Apparently the tongue-in-cheek sarcasm of the 1st post you quoted was lost on you, and by your reaction to he 2nd I take it you must enjoy dying all the time in zones because someone isn't paying attention. Oh, I'm glad I'm the huge reason you don't play. Please keep it that way.
Sangdraxus Blackfire
Sojourner

Postby Sangdraxus Blackfire » Mon Aug 13, 2001 6:28 pm

Yah... it was kind of funny... I remember also posting in their that I was allot younger at the time, and that people grow with age...

At least some of us do Image

And Thorlin is actually a RL friend Image... we talk quite a bit... it is cool you can bring up ONE post on me... which has no relation to the topic at hand, but I could probably dig up a dozen or more snide remarks, put downs from you... hehe...

------------------
Sangdraxus Blackfire
Zrax
Sojourner

Postby Zrax » Mon Aug 13, 2001 6:39 pm

cherzra has posted 13 times as many posts as you so you would need to post 13 for every 1 he can post of you to have a similar insult to valuable contribution ratio. Cherzra is one of the more newbie helpful people on the mud fyi, and i think sometimes some of his posts are interpeted more harshly than their were inteded when they were written.
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Mon Aug 13, 2001 7:14 pm

For the record, Cherzra is a newbie helper and I have personally seen him help out newbies in a very constructive way on numerous occassions..

Also for the record, Sangdraxus gave one of my first morts his first piece of cool eq - a belt of infant arms - for no reason other than I needed it and he didn't.

So don't fight guys, you're my heros! Image

------------------
<B>Shevarash -- Code Forger of Sojourn3
</B>
Wobb
Sojourner

Postby Wobb » Mon Aug 13, 2001 10:23 pm

www.kyseland.com

news, july 27th

same cherzra?

just curious

wobb

[This message has been edited by Wobb (edited 08-13-2001).]
Jarikon
Sojourner

Postby Jarikon » Tue Aug 14, 2001 3:01 am

Hey Mouth, that is my new name for cherzra cause his bad attitude and upity personality really makes my ass hurt when i think about it cause all it is, is shit that comes out of his mouth. you know the fact is is cherzra loves to jump in and slam before helping its just that way instead of trying to understand he just rants on his own high horse named cocky-loud-mouth, and refuses to just try to comprehend, help, think, care. its a matter of imaturity im thinking. and i guess it would be ok for me to think that because im gonna be like cherzra from now on i can babble throw insults put down beat to a pulp anyone i find i believe to be a lesser person than me cause GRRRRRR im on a cpu and i am KING! of my own little world. Oh never mind i was just typing before thinking. look familiar anyone? Thats right its exactly like a cherzra post where making an ass outta yourself by putting poeple down builds your own self esteem to the point that you feel so good about yourself you can do anything! when in all actuality you look more stupid or rude than anyone ever thought of you to begin witht. but, you keep impressing me with how far you will go to really put people down or make yourself feel like your above people, cause what your a high level on a game?... do yourself a favor and think. cause alot of people are fed up with bad attitudes on this game and its begining to show.

oh p.s. did you have any clue what you were doing the first time you ever tried to mud or have a clue the very first time you tried anything? if you say you died your a liar like i said in the hipocrates thread.

Thank You For Stopping In.

------------------
Jarikon Cursed Forever...
Sylvos
Sojourner

Postby Sylvos » Tue Aug 14, 2001 3:31 am

Geez. Who the hell cast inferno here? Too many flames.

Accept that you don't get along/agree with some people. Cherzra often comes across as blunt/straightforward. It can be harsh but if it really, really bothers you - either pass by his posts or ASK to tone it down.

The starting post of this thread came across as a question, which then turned into a slap against Cherzra's personality. Cherzra got attacked, he attacked back, and it's not going to stop because of pride.

Let it pass, and move on. Please.

Sylvos

ps: Yes, since this thread bothers me I can just pass it by but I'd also like to see it disappear into the depths of the bbs.
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Tue Aug 14, 2001 7:10 am

Jarikon, am I the token high level for you to take a stab at? One of those lvl 50's who according to your own post is an arrogant, elitist 'hipocrate' for not taking you, the random level 25, to zones and xp? If so, flame away if it makes you feel better.

Btw, do you happen to be Yull? Your coherent posts remind me of him.

[This message has been edited by cherzra (edited 08-14-2001).]
Hamibugan Sinweaver
Sojourner

Postby Hamibugan Sinweaver » Tue Aug 14, 2001 7:25 am

ROFLMAO Cherz
Vipplin
Sojourner

Postby Vipplin » Tue Aug 14, 2001 8:12 am

Jarikon - your posts are hilarious. They read like you have purposefully and systematically removed any organization, thought or meaning from them before hitting the 'submit reply' button. I start to read them and my mind reels. Amazing stuff!
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Tue Aug 14, 2001 8:41 am

Cherzra smells!

Yayaril
Jegzed
Sojourner

Postby Jegzed » Tue Aug 14, 2001 9:08 am

#gag Jarikon
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Tue Aug 14, 2001 9:30 am

Jegzed smells!

Yayaril
Kalthanan
Sojourner

Postby Kalthanan » Tue Aug 14, 2001 1:05 pm

i'm sure most if not all of you have seen that simpsons episode where bart and lisa play on opposing hockey teams and homer says something like:

".. and that means the two of you are in direct competition! i don't want either of you going easy on each other, you must fight for your parents looove! fight! fight! fight! fight! fight! fight!.."
(all while flicking the lightswitch on and off in time to his chanting)

actually, i agree with Shevy.. both Cherz and Sang are cool peophehe hey look that pig has a curly tail..
Ubek
Sojourner

Postby Ubek » Tue Aug 14, 2001 5:11 pm

Hipocrate example: I remember a certain (insert name and class here, except squids, they take care of each other) character who new nothing about his most powerful quest spell. So with some efforts, his friends walked him through the whole thing. Well guess what, others of his class got to the same point and he totally refused to help them. Why, his reason was because he didn't want to be zapped. Yea, elitists and hipocritical assholes show up, but I have one general rule, treat and respond to others as they do onto yourself. Not the other way around, that just gets you butt raped alot.
Dezzex
Sojourner

Postby Dezzex » Tue Aug 14, 2001 11:02 pm

Only one thing I'm confused about...

what's Hippocrates got to do with any of this?!

*whistle* Image
Sangdraxus Blackfire
Sojourner

Postby Sangdraxus Blackfire » Tue Aug 14, 2001 11:15 pm

Chez - I never questioned your tactics "in game" I am sure you are a peach Image

What I am saying is this... if a person wants to have a good impression of a game which would only lead to an increase in game players and more word out on the street... and the continued game base that we already have... give something encouraging, or thankful as a response... not a underaged, pissy response.

nothing more, nothing less...

and honestly, if you judge me by my post, and don't want anything to do with me in game... hehe so be it. just shows me what type of person you truly are...
Kegor
Sojourner

Postby Kegor » Wed Aug 15, 2001 3:36 am

Interesting story here. Before meeting Cherzra I thought I already knew him from reading his posts. To be honest a lot of them did sound a little egotistical, elitist, or whatever you wanna call it. But after meeting the guy... and how serious he takes the game... I have to love him. Rarely he lets lose a comment that would seem harsh or whatever... but I feel it helps get the point across. I consider myself to be kind of harsh at times.. mainly to my RL friends who play this game. It really is the best way to teach.. you can't baby them or they won't take on the serious 'this game isn't a joke' type of attitiude. If Cherzra does come across a bit egotistical to you.. just know that he isn't here to twibble around aimlessly. A very focused individual who has a job to do and gets it done. I love playing with people of this nature and always will.

-Jaznolg
Did that make sense? *shrug*
Jarikon
Sojourner

Postby Jarikon » Wed Aug 15, 2001 1:49 pm

Still stuck on my typing and sentence forming eh?.

Well mouth, again you missed the point cause obviously its too hard for you to comprehend. Your not my target, I am not picking on you. I tell it how it is. I call a spade a spade if you will.

You have your good points in this game. You are by far one of the "best players". But, you are still just some computer geek who sits and plays a game all day all night. The fact of the matter is, and this is just my opinion, You let the game get to your head, and feel since you are this powerful character on THE GAME you have the right, no its your duty to act as if everyone owes some respect that comes with that, and on top of that people should all put the effort, the attitude, you put in, and everyone should succeed at this game.

Sorry dude I dont owe you shit, I play this as a game and have done so for over 5 years. Noone else here owes you shit either, I treat people respectfully always have always will. What i will not do, is tolerate some loud mouth running off at the keyboard cause noone can touch him, maybe smack some sense into him and make that person realize, HEY GEEK ITS JUST A GAME! If people wanna blow smoke up your ass, and blow up an already latge head, so beit. But, when someone puts a pin to it cause it needs to be done, you shouldn't take too much offense to it.

Your ideas you put down on the keyboard may hurt someones feelings, insult, or just piss people off. But, no one will say anything cause oh no he is level 50 ahhhhhh. I could care less.

And, please, for the sake of sanity, come back to reality and out of ego land, realize that the last post nor this one has to do with you not grouping me you one tracked mind imp. I dont care if you group me or not. As a matter of fact i wouldnt group with you. I dont like your attitude. I prefer to group with people who are more down to earth. Who realize this is a game. And, who have some personality.

p.s. i tried to make this readable for the asses who wont stop complaining cause i bunch shit up. blah Image

thanks for stopping in today,

------------------
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Wed Aug 15, 2001 2:11 pm

Uh? Did someone say something?
Jarikon
Sojourner

Postby Jarikon » Wed Aug 15, 2001 2:12 pm

awwww he is playing the im pretending your not here game how cute.

------------------
Hyldryn
Sojourner

Postby Hyldryn » Wed Aug 15, 2001 3:12 pm

Uh, Jarikon please there's no point in your postings. I haven't seen you post anything helpful, friendly, or constructive yet. I find it ironic you complain about bad attitudes and hypocrisy. I'm sorry if I've offended you, but please your making yourself look worse than Cherzra ever could look even if he tried.

*wonders why he just jumped into a flaming thread*
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Wed Aug 15, 2001 3:20 pm

Jaznolg,
It makes perfect sense. I was going to let this whole thread pass by and do my best to avoid it, but here I am anyway. Why should I be commenting on somebody I don't even know? Because he's affected me, that's why.

Cherzra does not know me, and as far as I know, I've never played with him or any of his alts. From day 1, when I first started reading the BBS, Cherzra's posts have stood out. Sometimes I've cringed when reading his posts, sometimes I've wanted to dash off a hasty reply which I might have regretted later. He has a way about his writing that is highly aggressive and carries a condescending tone to it. The thing is... the more I sat back and refrained from getting involved, the more I read his posts, the more respect I gained for him, not as a player, but as a person.

Anybody with half a brain and an addictive personality can play this game and get levels. Add in a little more brain, and you might get a decent player. Just because somebody might know their zones, study logs, and obsessively learn everything there is to know about the game doesn't necessarily mean they're also a decent person. We've all run into those people that we'd rather strangle than ever have to group with again. After reading Cherzra's posts for this long, I've come to believe he is not one of those people, no matter how his style in expressing himself may have affected me to begin with.

Admittedly, these boards sometimes act as a window between our world and the rest of the world. They are as much a reflection of the player base as they are a sounding board, and in the ideal world people would remember this and at least try to keep it civil. It would be tempting to say that with as much pettiness as has gone on the boards lately, that were I trying to find a new mud to play on that I might not consider this one, due to the negative image harsh threads like this one and posts like many I have seen lend to Sojourn, but that is unfair, for there are also many good things that counterbalance the bad things.

I know I'm rambling, so I guess I'll get to the point. We all express ourselves differently, whether due to language differences, social skills, environment, background, or even our level of devotion to the game. I may come off sounding like a terrible ditz, but I live in the land of rednecks and cows, and in a room of Bubba's, I am Madame Curie. Cherzra's choice of self-expression can sometimes seem harsh and belittling, but the person behind it seems to be a truly decent person if you can look past the rough words. Maybe I'm deluded, but I believe that none of us would be here in this fantasy world at all if we weren't the type of people who have, at least once in our lives, been misunderstood simply for being who we are.

Please, please try to remember that what we say here is a reflection of the mud population as a whole. Sometimes it's tempting to respond quickly to something that sets you off, and sometimes it's tempting to call people idiots when they really seem to be. The thing is, those responses rarely seem to make the problem any better. We all know this, at least most of us do, and yet it's way too easy to let ourselves fall down to the level of bickering and name-calling. The occasional flame is one thing, we're all human on our ends of the modem (I think) after all, but this incessant schoolyard yammering only makes us all look bad.

So lay off Cherzra, and while you're at it, everybody lay off everybody else. The total schmucks will weed themselves out, but people like Cherzra are here to stay for a reason.

=Ashiwi kicks her soapbox aside.=

Cherzra, you're one of the most aggro mobs on the mud that I know of, but you can also be one of the most beneficial. If I played an evil, I'd probably look up to you... in some warped fashion. I'd tell you to tell everybody else to go to hell if they don't like you, but you already do that so well.
Sangdraxus Blackfire
Sojourner

Postby Sangdraxus Blackfire » Wed Aug 15, 2001 3:20 pm

Chez - First of all I would like to apologize... not for my feelings on your reaction to that noobs post in the Logs section, but for this being a catalyst for some other person to come in and bash you... that was not my intention, so I am sorry. From what I hear your reactions in the posts differ from that in game. To that I am happy.

I guess that even though I don't actually play the game at this time, it is still in my blood and I just want to see it flourish more then it ever did in any incarnation. I think it is the responsibility of those who drive this game... I.E. you, jez, Kalth, and all those others I do not know to make it something better, and bigger... and I did not see that in the repost you had for that individual.

I apologize if I overreacted...

thanks,

------------------
Sangdraxus Blackfire
Gindipple
Sojourner

Postby Gindipple » Wed Aug 15, 2001 3:42 pm

My assesment of Cherzra's attitude:
He simply can't stand stupid people.
Neither can I, and for that I respect him.
I don't think I've ever grouped with him, but I'm sure he is as hardcore as it gets on here. I too almost replied to the post of the kid that was posting 5 threads about logging in and in the Logs section, but instead I bit my lip and posted a help msg. But I could hear other people screaming at the screen, "What's wrong with this kid!!!"
Then I thought to myself ah he's probably 10 years old, I give him a break. Image

Cherzra probably laughs his ass off at flames against him, I know I would.

P.S. Gnomes rule!
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Wed Aug 15, 2001 5:53 pm

Total number of living mobiles: 26716

Why not pick on one of those mobs instead of each other, eh?

Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... o/~

------------------
<B>Shevarash -- Code Forger of Sojourn3
</B>
Sangdraxus Blackfire
Sojourner

Postby Sangdraxus Blackfire » Wed Aug 15, 2001 7:17 pm

Like I said Shev... I was simply trying to get a view out in the open, I have since then heard all I needed to... this was not meant to be a floodgate for open bashing of Chez... So that is why I apologized for it... I guess I am in the wrong at this point because I make others do the same thing...

my bad,

------------------
Sangdraxus Blackfire
Nitania
Sojourner

Postby Nitania » Wed Aug 15, 2001 8:45 pm

I _WAS_ going to post something about the humanity of us all, but then I realized Ashiwi stated everything I was feeling, and rather eloquently at that.

HI5 Ash.

Nitania
Caedym
Sojourner

Postby Caedym » Wed Aug 15, 2001 9:01 pm

Sangdraxus - If you really wanted to be civil and respectful to Cherzra, about how to handle difficult situations as you mentioned, why didn't you talk to him directly about it instead of starting a thread on him on this BBS? This thread blatantly appeared only to bash the man from a condescending point of view. What kind of person would think that starting a thread with a negative title and first post about a specific person would be anything less then a slam-a-thon?

If you have a problem with someone, you take it to them directly, you don’t go to a newspaper and have it printed out as a stand-alone editorial column, unless of course you’re trying to antagonize them.

Dalar – Do you quote from the dictionary for people too?

Gorets – Fear Dalar, he might start doing grammar checks on your posts.

Shevarash – Whap Cyric upside the head and tell him to respond to my posts already. :P

Jarikon – Stop eating the yellow snow.

Kalthanan – Stay out of flame wars, you’re way too cool for that.

Ubek – I had this hypothetical example for you about people that butt-in the middle of things on BBS forums with obscure references, half-truths, and no verifiable facts, but I forgot it. Let me get back to you on that in a year… or thirty.

Jaznolg – You’re on the right track, soon you’ll learn what I know = Cherzra is a puppy. Look at him bark! He’s so cuuuute!

Gindipple – Hey, do you think Cherzra has that bumper sticker “Stupid People Shouldn’t Breed!” I bet he does.

Cherzra – What? AGAIN? I just walked you, and stop chewing on my sneakers!!

Don’t make me rub your nose in it again.
Sangdraxus Blackfire
Sojourner

Postby Sangdraxus Blackfire » Wed Aug 15, 2001 10:05 pm

Caedym - Thanks dad... can I have the car this weekend?

You said mine was condescending, and then turn around and talk the same way... hehe... go figure... remember when you point, there are 4 right back at ya big guy Image

Anyhooo... you are right in fact. I should have taken it in game, but hell... I guess we all live and learn... so be it.

OUT AT THE FLAGPOLE AT 3PM!

------------------
Sangdraxus Blackfire
Caedym
Sojourner

Postby Caedym » Wed Aug 15, 2001 11:27 pm

Yeah you can borrow the car, your mother and I will be having some friends over this weekend.

Oh!

I almost forgot, I'll be a little late in picking you up after school today, I have to goto a massage parlor for a.. err.. I have a business meeting that's gonna run a little late.

-Big Daddy Caed

“4 Fingers? That's what SHE said!”

[This message has been edited by Caedym (edited 08-15-2001).]
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Thu Aug 16, 2001 6:15 pm

dang caedym. u going kinda low there w/ momma
Xyd
Sojourner

Postby Xyd » Thu Aug 16, 2001 6:56 pm

God I love to poke my head in on this kinda stuff. Image

Cherz, I really have no love nor dislike for you -- cuz I don't really know ya except for the two groups we've been in together and reading your posts on this BBS. Three things...

The two groups we were in were fun. You do like to run the show and that's okay, but your style is probably not to everyone's liking. Screw 'em. I'd still group with you again.

Your posts on here are certainly a source of entertainment. Sometimes I say "Go Cherzra!" (and then my GF comes in and says "WTF are you talking about?" which leads to some interesting discussions because she's COMPLETELY clueless as to why I enjoy Soj so much and wants to know why I'm yelling at the monitor *shrug*). Other times I go "Holy shi*t, I can't believe he'd post such nonsense, and other times I go "damn, I wish I had the cajones to post that." I don't agree with everything you say/write -- but wouldn't it be a REALLY boring world if we all agreed???

Last, how does it feel to have an entire post about ya on the BBS? Image

.xyd

Cherzra sends your mind sprawling with a powerful post.
stand
bash cherzra
Blung
Sojourner

Postby Blung » Thu Aug 16, 2001 7:06 pm

Hey Cherzra, 6 out of every 10 people doesn't like you in this world no matter what. I'm pretty sure you can live with the other 4. Everyone entitle to their own opinion, who give a shit what the other 6 think. As long as you know who your friends and your enemies are, that all it matters.

Blung take no prisoner.
Gort
Sojourner

Postby Gort » Fri Aug 17, 2001 4:07 pm

Must we continue to beat the corpse of this poor horse?
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Fri Aug 17, 2001 5:13 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gort:
Must we continue to beat the corpse of this poor horse?</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gort - Klaatu berada nikto. Berengo.

Twyl
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Fri Aug 17, 2001 8:38 pm

Sangdraxus rocks. Back when I was a little Rangerling, I used to make up wild roleplay stories about how he was my mortal enemy, and how I sword to kill him, yada yada.

He probably had no idea who I was, but he played along to humor me anyway.

Love ya Sang Image

- Ragorn
Sangdraxus Blackfire
Sojourner

Postby Sangdraxus Blackfire » Fri Aug 17, 2001 8:40 pm

It was hard taking you seriously as a ranger :P

j/k

------------------
Sangdraxus Blackfire
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Sat Aug 18, 2001 8:08 am

I get that a lot.

- Ragorn
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Sat Aug 18, 2001 4:29 pm

Yayaril begins laughing tumultuously whilst pointing at Ragorn.

Yayaril

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”