A quick hello and a few thoughts

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Hamibugan Sinweaver
Sojourner

A quick hello and a few thoughts

Postby Hamibugan Sinweaver » Tue Oct 02, 2001 10:51 am

The last few weeks have taken me here and there and all over and I'm just now finding a really good chance to sit down and read the boards and things.

Just wanna give a quick hello to my pals out there.

I'd also like to put in my two cents of what I have read concerning world events. I guess my favorite quote would be: "We live in a wheel where everyone steals but when we rise it's like Strawberry Fields."

I see some people raising questions of what will be the consequences of any action the U.S. and now it seems a good share of the world takes against these people.........Do you think these people asked those questions? No. They did away with all regard for human life and what most of this world holds as basic human rights. The U.S. may not always be right in every decision it makes or has made but it makes them based on it's values, traditions, and interests. And if they didn't most of us wouldn't have what we have. I of course am a partial American but this either already has or soon will begin to affect everyone in the world one way or another.

I have no clue where I'm headed from here or when. I've already seen close friends and fellow service members heading out for destinations unknown. But they leave not with a question or a wonder of an outcome, but with a resolve to tear down or build up whatever steps their way.

I'll check in here as I can and say hello. Take care peeps.

------------------
That is all. Peace.
Hami
Jegzed
Sojourner

Postby Jegzed » Tue Oct 02, 2001 11:29 am

Good luck bro and take care!
thrankon
Sojourner

Postby thrankon » Tue Oct 02, 2001 3:16 pm

Hami..
damn it man be safe, keep your head on straight and do what needs to be done. And when its done.. I've got beer BBQ and a holiday in the snowy north waiting for you.. hope ya like polar beer beef steaks.
Gluck brother,
Thran
azzixxenae
Sojourner

Postby azzixxenae » Tue Oct 02, 2001 11:33 pm

Hey bro..golad to see your still kicking it. I take it you didn't get to make it to the P.I...to bad, wulda been mad fun.

Anyway, drop me a line at work when you get a chance.

Heh, saw a funny email on what to do with our favorite terrorist leader....capture him, bring him back to the states, give him a full blown sex change with a set of DD hooters and send him right back to afgahnistan. I'd pimp his ass first but o well...

Take care..T
(sorry if i offended anyone)
Jurdex
Sojourner

Postby Jurdex » Wed Oct 03, 2001 12:01 am

Be safe, man.

Dornax
Jurdex
Gort
Sojourner

Postby Gort » Wed Oct 03, 2001 2:40 pm

Good luck!