Hasta Luego..

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Ensis
Sojourner

Hasta Luego..

Postby Ensis » Sun Sep 30, 2001 10:12 pm

--

[This message has been edited by Ensis (edited 10-01-2001).]
izarek
Sojourner

Postby izarek » Sun Sep 30, 2001 10:21 pm

Ensis,

You'll be missed. Best of luck in life.

Raevithar
ShaylaRose
Sojourner

Postby ShaylaRose » Sun Sep 30, 2001 11:08 pm

I will miss you Ensis Image If for no other reason, because every time I went to do Malice I died, and sure enough, there was your poor corpse next to mine. Who will I die with now?

Seriously, though, I hope you come have to have fun here again and if not, I hope that you enjoy whatever you find to replace this aspect of your life.

Hugs!
Shayla
- Aedyra the Elven Enchantress
Jurdex
Sojourner

Postby Jurdex » Sun Sep 30, 2001 11:11 pm

Ensis, I urge you to stick with it. It isn't always easy to get into some of the better groups out there, but if you learn your class and attempt to understand not only the role you play in a zone, but also the roles of each person, you'll become an even more valuable asset to any group.

A lot of the groups I am in are created based on good players, not necessarily on a collection of good classes.

Also, groups generally don't need or use more than one paladin. Stick with it! I am glad I did long ago when I was in a similar predicament.

Dornax
Jurdex
Lyt
Sojourner

Postby Lyt » Mon Oct 01, 2001 12:42 am

Yeah if Dornax just took good classes my useless conjurer wouldn't have anything to do. Image
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Mon Oct 01, 2001 1:18 am

yeah hehehe Image

Hang in there Ensis Image
Joth
Sojourner

Postby Joth » Mon Oct 01, 2001 2:27 am

Hiya Ensis,

Man don't leave in the long run things will get easier and better, just stick though. Plus I like the paladins in the game, I feel safer around them.
Ensis
Sojourner

Postby Ensis » Mon Oct 01, 2001 2:41 am

--

Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Mon Oct 01, 2001 4:03 am

Stick with it, bro. More groups are coming.

- Ragorn
Ensis
Sojourner

Postby Ensis » Mon Oct 01, 2001 4:43 am

Aright I'm around. For one because I realized typing QUIT doesn't delete you

*scratches head in country bumpkin manner*

and for two because despite what i posted realized i do have some friends around here. But I still think things need to be fixed.

I don't want to sit around and start singing we are the world or anything but damn people. Its like you get your group of people you run with and you dont' give a damn about anybody anymore.

some of you even post about how people in the mud are dwindling so much and you're the ones that are keeping it down! elitism and cliques are what is destroying the mud. Nobody is going to want to go to a place where they're going to have to create their own 15 man group from ground zero.

How many of you walk by newbies with bags full of loot that you're going to sell for useless plat you'll never spend? How many of you ignore newbies that ask for a CR from somewhere as simple as goblin caves? I know its a "game" and some of you view it as a "competition" but if thats so then there should be some element of sportsmanship as well.

And I don't wanna get on a rant, but just because they're lines of text doesn't mean there aren't people behind the screen. It's easier for a lot of you to say harsh things or ignore people because its just text, and thats wrong, because on the other side of that moniter you're making that person feel dejected for no good reason.

And finally..can't we all get along :P

E

Vipplin
Sojourner

Postby Vipplin » Mon Oct 01, 2001 3:37 pm

Hey welcome back, Ensis! I didn't read this post until it was moot, but I'm glad you didn't leave Image

Vadian
Gort
Sojourner

Postby Gort » Mon Oct 01, 2001 3:48 pm

Hey, glad to see you're still "in country", and also not takin off.

Send me a tell, anytime I'm on, I always like company, only time its boring is when I'm questing stuff.

Toplack
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Mon Oct 01, 2001 5:16 pm

Ensis, you're my knight in shiny armor and I'm a better person with you around. You've never hit on me, you've never whined, you don't throw temper tantrums, you're easy to get along with, and you're cute as hell. Does it get any better than that?
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Mon Oct 01, 2001 5:32 pm

enis, ashiwi is hinting to hit her or hit on her.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Mon Oct 01, 2001 5:46 pm

::blink::
I am not!!! I never have to hint, I just tell it like it is. Maybe you're really the one who wants Ensis's cute hinders for yourself, eh? Testing the waters, are you? I bet you have some jailhouse/bar of soap fantasy and you're just hoping Ensis will say I wouldn't have a chance anyway, since he's been dreaming of you for way too long now. I've seen your type before, Mr. Sok, you can't hide it! Wasn't there some big wrestler on TV who kept a sok in his pants? I know that was you.
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Mon Oct 01, 2001 5:51 pm

ROFL!!!!!
Vylare
Sojourner

Postby Vylare » Mon Oct 01, 2001 7:16 pm

Ashiwi,
Ensis is cute? You never told me..some friend you are Image
Sangdraxus Blackfire
Sojourner

Postby Sangdraxus Blackfire » Mon Oct 01, 2001 7:56 pm

Well since Ensis is my RL adopted little brother, you better watch yourself! Don't go playing with his emotions lest I layeth the smack down!..

PS: I am cute to... just older!

------------------
Sangdraxus Blackfire
Ancient Defender of Mask - Sojourn
Leader of the Veil of Darkness
Ensis
Sojourner

Postby Ensis » Mon Oct 01, 2001 8:09 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ashiwi:
<B>::blink::
I am not!!! I never have to hint, I just tell it like it is. Maybe you're really the one who wants Ensis's cute hinders for yourself, eh? Testing the waters, are you? I bet you have some jailhouse/bar of soap fantasy and you're just hoping Ensis will say I wouldn't have a chance anyway, since he's been dreaming of you for way too long now. I've seen your type before, Mr. Sok, you can't hide it! Wasn't there some big wrestler on TV who kept a sok in his pants? I know that was you.</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What did i tell you about prison talk.. I would get sold for a carton of Kools..I dont need those kind of nightmares!!

E
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Mon Oct 01, 2001 8:13 pm

Vylare, I didn't tell you???? Somebody whap me! I found his pic completely by accident. It's posted at Folur's Mithril Hall webpage.
For anybody who wants to ogle Ensis, here it is!

http://www.greatlakesonline.com.au/mithrilhall/Ensis-Pic1.htm
Sangdraxus Blackfire
Sojourner

Postby Sangdraxus Blackfire » Mon Oct 01, 2001 9:35 pm

That is a terrible picture of him.... he is much....

well I will just leave it as a terrible picture...

: snickers and walks away

------------------
Sangdraxus Blackfire
Ancient Defender of Mask - Sojourn
Leader of the Veil of Darkness
Vylare
Sojourner

Postby Vylare » Mon Oct 01, 2001 11:02 pm

Ashiwi,
You didn't tell me, and as penance I demand you immediately tell me anyone cute who is currently playing Sojourn Image.
Zazure
Sojourner

Postby Zazure » Mon Oct 01, 2001 11:37 pm

Ensis--

You my friend I would walk to the end of the Mudd for...:P Not many would willingly die twice to aid some one in returning a lost piece of eq.
If you go, I will sorely miss you.
If you stay, (as it appears you will) I look forward to getting you killed again!!

Zaz
ShaylaRose
Sojourner

Postby ShaylaRose » Tue Oct 02, 2001 2:18 am

I feel for you, Ensis. -comfort- My picture got put out and found by a few and it certainly sets you up for all sorts of comments.

Shayla
- Aedyra the Elven Enchantress
Ensis
Sojourner

Postby Ensis » Tue Oct 02, 2001 3:09 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sangdraxus Blackfire:
<B>That is a terrible picture of him.... he is much....

well I will just leave it as a terrible picture...

: snickers and walks away

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will layeth the smack down.
Nitania
Sojourner

Postby Nitania » Tue Oct 02, 2001 5:10 am

Ensis,

Dont know ya well Image but glad yer here to stay! With me around, the world needs more *puke* goodies... to rescue innocents...

*lick*

Nitania
Vipplin
Sojourner

Postby Vipplin » Tue Oct 02, 2001 7:03 am

Hey, and it says you are in the military on that page, too! I didn't know that. I think there's a fair number of us on this mud. I think I saw a post from Azz saying 'what goes TDY stays TDY' implying another. The more the merrier!

Vadian
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Thu Oct 04, 2001 2:55 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Vipplin:
<B>Hey welcome back, Ensis! I didn't read this post until it was moot, but I'm glad you didn't leave Image

Vadian</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agree!!!

Ensis, you rock. People like YOU are the ones who ensure that stupid stuff doesn't happen, and that those newbs who die in gob caves get CR'd. I salute you.

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”