What ever happened to....

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Glaman
Sojourner

What ever happened to....

Postby Glaman » Wed Oct 31, 2001 2:46 pm

I was just wondering, what ever happened to the dragonbone bracelets? I know they were taken out b/c of problems that the gods had. I had heard that they were going to be put back in as a quest. I was wondering if this ever occurred? I'm not looking for information on where to start the quest but I am just wanting to know if the item is even in the game

Glaman.
Asog
Sojourner

Postby Asog » Wed Oct 31, 2001 3:29 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Glaman:
<B>I was just wondering, what ever happened to the dragonbone bracelets? I know they were taken out b/c of problems that the gods had. I had heard that they were going to be put back in as a quest. I was wondering if this ever occurred? I'm not looking for information on where to start the quest but I am just wanting to know if the item is even in the game

Glaman.</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess you're not the only one wondering about what happened to the good old dbones. I don't understand why they were removed to begin with, would be cool if they were brought back via quest or something, we miss that funky green/white ansi!

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”