to the gods

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
xa
Sojourner

to the gods

Postby xa » Sun Nov 04, 2001 6:37 am

heard alot of complainin on here well think everyone has heh it seems a topic everyone throwin their 2 cents in about all the nitpicky shite they see wrong heh well here's mine just wanted to let you all know I as one appreciate all the work you guys put into this it's the best mud ive ever played it kicked ass before and it's kickin ass now

thanks
flib blingerniple
invo of the stars Image
Mishre
Sojourner

Postby Mishre » Sun Nov 04, 2001 10:30 am

I don't see a lot of complaining.. (except for when it comes to how long it takes to implement something).. mostly what i see is players taking an interest in the direction the mud takes and the changes that take place and changes they would like to see.. we all think this is a great mud and everyone is doing a great job (i think, although i can't speak for how everyone feels Image hopefully the admins aren't taking our discusion for complaining..the most i would think of it as constructive critisizem Image
Turxx
Sojourner

Postby Turxx » Sun Nov 04, 2001 12:28 pm

thank you for making this great game and all the hours of enjoyment it has brought me
Vipplin
Sojourner

Postby Vipplin » Sun Nov 04, 2001 3:20 pm

Sojourn is really nifty! Err, spiffy, and groovy even! Great mud, suggested changes are all minor stuff, no matter how hard fought and emotional the discussions get. Keep up the good work! Image

Vadian

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”