Anyone from Eye Aeternum?

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Ladorn
Sojourner

Anyone from Eye Aeternum?

Postby Ladorn » Thu Apr 05, 2001 6:51 pm

Hey this is Ladorn from way back. I was wondering if all you old timers are still here. For some odd reason I decided to do a search for Toril on Google and I stumbled upon this page to realize that the mud will be back on April 15th?! Haha I can't wait to see the new changes. Hopefully they've upgraded rangers. Is Joth/Jihad, Jerra, Modu, Deidrit, Cerze and a bunch of others on here? Sorry I don't remember all the names, but I'd recognize you if you said hi! I've read through the news, but any big changes I should know about? Or just play and learn. Heh. I can't wait to play again. I miss my Windsong and Platemail of Knighthood. Too bad I never had both at the same time. Later!

------------------
Ladorn Silverlake
Ranger Lord
Eye Aeternum

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2001 7:03 pm

I believe I have seen Joth and Modu posting, not sure on the others. Rangers have had their spells modified and some other changes have been made through the combat system to balance out everyone. Platemail of Knighthood will not be making a return, but Windsong I believe is still around in one form or another. The Beta (no pwipes) starts on April 15th, but you can long in and play now during our Alpha on sojourn3.org 9999. However, a Pwipe WILL be occuring at the end of Alpha. Welcome back!

Erevan/Nomarack

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ladorn:
<B>Hey this is Ladorn from way back. I was wondering if all you old timers are still here. For some odd reason I decided to do a search for Toril on Google and I stumbled upon this page to realize that the mud will be back on April 15th?! Haha I can't wait to see the new changes. Hopefully they've upgraded rangers. Is Joth/Jihad, Jerra, Modu, Deidrit, Cerze and a bunch of others on here? Sorry I don't remember all the names, but I'd recognize you if you said hi! I've read through the news, but any big changes I should know about? Or just play and learn. Heh. I can't wait to play again. I miss my Windsong and Platemail of Knighthood. Too bad I never had both at the same time. Later!
</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by Erevan (edited 04-05-2001).]
agreiver
Sojourner

Postby agreiver » Thu Apr 05, 2001 7:30 pm

Hey Ladorn whats up chief... We are all here for the most part. Well not all, but a lot of us are here. Check out my post "Eye Aeternum Charter" in the Stories/Logs section. Nice to see you man. Plan on playing Soj 3 ?
Joth
Sojourner

Postby Joth » Thu Apr 05, 2001 7:54 pm

Hiya Ladorn, This is Jihad/Joth, drop me an email by looking me up. Also I believe Modu should be playing this time around.
Jerra
Sojourner

Postby Jerra » Thu Apr 05, 2001 9:21 pm

Ayup.... I'm around here and there... saw Kynatra, Modu , Silverast, and Joth the other night... talked to them all but Joth logged before I had a chance to say hello... but I'll be damned if it isn't kickin to hear from you again man Image...you gonna play ,Ladorn?
Silverast Rubicyn
Sojourner

Postby Silverast Rubicyn » Thu Apr 05, 2001 10:32 pm

Hey Laddy! Whats up? Image Come chat on Soj3!

-Silver
Ladorn
Sojourner

Postby Ladorn » Thu Apr 05, 2001 11:26 pm

*cackle*

I guess a lot of the old, hardcore people are still here. Your names sure bring back memories.

Erevan-Ever gonna play a ranger again? Didn't you have a twin Jorak/Mask? Are you still in law school?

Agreiver-Paladin, right? Of course I plan on playing! I'll go check out the charter and read up on stuff. Thanks!

Joth/Jihad-How are you? Man I still remember you guys taking me in when I was just a lowly paladin. Thanks for all your help and I'll be at your service once again.

Jerra/Rithar-Of course I'll be playing. Are you?? You gonna sell out and be a paly and be a man and try ranger again. I really hope they made rangers a tad better though, heh.

Silverast-I remember you used to be a li'l sorc, but I'm sure you've learned quite a bit, since I left. I look forward to grouping.

Alright fellas. I'll be logging on tonight sometime and probably sometime on Sunday. I will be busy tomorrow and Saturday though. I'll try to get on and learn the new system. And when Beta stage starts let's kick some ass. Good day.

------------------
Ladorn Silverlake
Ranger Lord
Eye Aeternum

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2001 11:52 pm

Kor Fallenbone will forever be Eye Aeternum. My days in the Eye were amongst the brightest of my 12 year playing lineage.

o_o
Marforp
Sojourner

Postby Marforp » Fri Apr 06, 2001 6:44 am

Don't worry Silverast is still a little sorc and has never been anything, but...hell he can't even become a proper death magnet!!!

Marforp / Sasdor
Nokie
Sojourner

Postby Nokie » Fri Apr 06, 2001 11:17 am

Hi Ladorn! It's Noke the bard (from the Eye Aeternum days). It's great to see such a talented ranger from those days!

Look me up sometime! I play Nokie Quickfingers the halfling locksmith!

-Nokie Quickfingers!
Jaeron
Sojourner

Postby Jaeron » Fri Apr 06, 2001 12:17 pm

Laddie you bastage.. how are ya Image

Damn.. I don't BELIEVE the people coming out of the woodwork. I'm gonna get Ikar and Deidrit to make a comeback too. Maybe I will play after all.

------------------
Jaeron -Shadowstalker, Merc for Hire, at your service.
Faerwynd
Sojourner

Postby Faerwynd » Fri Apr 06, 2001 12:43 pm

Laddie! Go tag a wizzie, Kalsor's gettin hungry.

Jaeb =)
Shegal Nerenthiel
Sojourner

Postby Shegal Nerenthiel » Sat Apr 07, 2001 12:40 pm

Wow, i found an old link to Minthur's maps and was i suprised to find this!

I've been playing EQ since phase 2 of the beta. Trying to get into the DAoC beta now.

I've talked to Lugonn, he plays on Drinal and Mith Marr server. Khamul plays on Drinal.

Mocar doesn't play any online games anymore.

I've lost track of most people.. sure would be nice to get the gang back together again.

Feel free to AIM me at CabalaTZ if you remember little old me Image

*misses the old days*

Shegal

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 09, 2001 1:11 pm

Sup Laddie,

Yep, this is Jorak. Jaeb, gotta love that Kalsor food thing. I used to have a trigger setup to automatically create rations for that dweeb. Also had a shin-kick setup for him cause he was always picking on little ole me. Image
Glarec
Sojourner

Postby Glarec » Tue Apr 10, 2001 1:17 pm

oof!! gotta post my 2c here! frojjie here!! great you see you(laddie) and the rest of you all again!

shegal/mocar: gosh.. i almost forgot about you 2.. how are everything with you 2? got any kids yet? heh

hope to see you guys again in soj3 and who knows.. maybe ea will rise again!! *poke kor*

frojj the high guardian of EA
kyntara
Sojourner

Postby kyntara » Thu Apr 12, 2001 12:48 am

Muhahahaha, I'm still alive too...

-Kyntara
Ladorn
Sojourner

Postby Ladorn » Thu Apr 12, 2001 1:25 am

Holy crap! A lot of you are still on here. I seriously grew up on the mud. I know I quit a few times for a long stretch, but I will always remember the old days of Eye.

Man it's nice to hear from ya, Jaeb. I still remember that one time we walked from WD all the way down to the halfling town and we were wearing all green eq, heh. Where's Gluk/Merth?

Haha, Jaeron. Only person stubborn enough to play a merc to such a high level. But I'll admit you were damn good.

Hi Shegal! How is everything? What happened to Mocar? Sad to hear he doesn't play anymore.

Hi to Frojj, Noke, Jorak/Mask and Kyntara as well. I seriously can't wait to get started again. Guys wanna help me get two Windsongs? Hahaha.
Joth
Sojourner

Postby Joth » Thu Apr 12, 2001 3:11 am

O damn Kyntara hehe where you been hiding!
Joth
Sojourner

Postby Joth » Thu Apr 12, 2001 3:12 am

Jaeron that would be really cool if you did.
Cortek
Sojourner

Postby Cortek » Mon Apr 16, 2001 10:44 pm

always late to post, oh well, SUP :-p~
Sangdraxus Blackfire
Sojourner

Postby Sangdraxus Blackfire » Tue Apr 17, 2001 3:36 am

You guys were always doing to much good... cept on those few plane raids and jot runs you let the lonely AP get a kick in...

Remember when you passed the Frostbite onto me.. then they downgraded it... hehe. *waves fist in defiance to the Gods*

Cya in there... evil as ever

------------------
Sangdraxus Blackfire
Ancient Defender of Mask - Sojourn
Leader of the Veil of Darkness
Ranon
Sojourner

Postby Ranon » Fri Dec 14, 2001 8:54 pm

Ahm....Ranon was here? Yeah...that's right I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack baby!
Umbrog
Sojourner

Postby Umbrog » Wed Dec 19, 2001 8:16 am

Heya all. This is old conjurer Rhu Tarentovene (can't believe I remember the last name). Good to hear from everyone. I'm still around from time to time in another form. It'll be interesting to see what the new elementalists do to conjurers!
asamoth
Sojourner

Postby asamoth » Wed Dec 19, 2001 6:07 pm

Guess I should post here =)

------------------
Asamoth Matsuki - Husband of Liyesha
Red Wizard of Thay
Zulkir of Thay
the Flux - Crimson Sigil
High Wizard Eye Aeternum
Planewalker -=Riders Of Twilight=-
Selenar
Sojourner

Postby Selenar » Wed Dec 26, 2001 11:57 pm

Ladorn!

Selenar the Sorcerer. Drop me an email at WintersFury@hotmail.com It'd be good to catch up with you old timer =)

-Sel

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”