Christmas chaos, if not a Chaos Christmas :)

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Nida
Sojourner

Christmas chaos, if not a Chaos Christmas :)

Postby Nida » Tue Dec 25, 2001 7:36 am

A huge THANK YOU to the gods for the wonderful midnight fun this morning. I had a great time grouping with Moritheil, doing something big like dockies, and not getting killed (see? I have faith in you, chicken-man... Image ) due to damage knobs turned down... plenty of fun running around WD and finding candy canes... And now I've got a log of what Miax's bedroom looks like since he summoned me so he could steal my candy. (Ooh, a hot tub? You rascal!)

All I gots to say for those who missed the fun: Nida came out of it with THREE TRIPLE-FULL HEAL EGGNOGS. Straight up, yo-- best Cridmus ever. Image

-Nida "I can't wait to get to level 50 so I can actually use these things" Rocheron
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Tue Dec 25, 2001 8:11 am

=) thanks to Nida for warning me in advance that she had not yet cleared the "safe area" (less than 20% tnl).

Big thanks to admins and grats to snowflake grinchunters!
Ruagh
Sojourner

Postby Ruagh » Tue Dec 25, 2001 1:34 pm

Yes, probably it was funny... But I just have a small idea - what about running quests not only during USA evening (ie peak hours) since now we have more quest gods? Just logged in at 10AM as I always do to learn that I've missed one more global quest..... And I think that I wasnt alone among those who has missed it because of their online time. Same thing is with reboots - Im usually online after 3-5 hrs of running, thus I can rely only on crashes (damned stable code Image). What about making reboots more random too?

------------------
Ruagh The Curious Troll pokes his long nose into another none-of-his-business matter here

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 28, 2001 2:35 am

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the Christmas quests, they were as much fun to run as they were for you guys to go on them. Image The super eggnog and special HP christmas bands given to the quest winners were a first on Sojourn history, and I think a fine addition to those of us who were on the mud Christmas Eve!

I plan to do something not quite so lucrative, but just as fun, on New years eve. A few days after that on the weekend, Jan 5th, Sojourn's second Chaos New Year(christmas) will come to be. Expect lots of fun.

Oh and about my hottub, youll have to ask Mystra about that one. Image

Miax

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”