Suggestions

Stuck? Have a question? Ask here!
Roza
Sojourner

Suggestions

Postby Roza » Mon Feb 10, 2003 7:10 pm

What about possibly making it so that newly rolled characters have to acheive level 5 in a newbie zone b4 they are allowed to enter the game? Of course once they enter the game they should be back to level 1, but the real newbies out there would have a sense of how the xp in the game works.

Possibly writing in a small quest they have to complete for a token or something to enter the actual game, then they can have an idea about how quests work in the game and how to go about tackling one. Like say you have to kill/collect a few things that you turn in to get a Token or something that allows you to pass into the actual game .. Nothing that would carry through or be statted ... :)
Zen
Sojourner

Postby Zen » Mon Feb 10, 2003 7:39 pm

The newbie zone is actually scheduled for a revamp, or so says Miax. I figure he knows what's going on most of the time tho. Not every new character in the game is a newbie however, so eliminating the ability of players to go directly to the real game is not desirable.

-Zen
anarii

Postby anarii » Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:34 pm

another suggestion-

how bout making some kind of deposit all command?
amolol
Sojourner

Postby amolol » Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:28 am

a way to get around that zen...use the petition command or make an alternate way of getting in. besides it would be a simple quest that would prolly take all of 10 or som minutes to complete that would repop with each kill.
i dont know what your problem is, but i bet its hard to pronounce

myspace.com/tgchef

Return to “NHC: New Player Help”