Zoning

Stuck? Have a question? Ask here!
Targ

Zoning

Postby Targ » Tue Feb 25, 2003 9:03 pm

I've been hearing alot of talk about this 'zoning' stuff and i was jsut wondering if anyuone would be kind enough to explain what it is. Thanks in advance.

"For in much wisdom is much grief; and he that increasth knowledge increaseth sorrow." - Ecclesiastes 1:18
Kossuth
Staff Member - Admin

Re: Zoning

Postby Kossuth » Tue Feb 25, 2003 10:09 pm

Targ wrote:I've been hearing alot of talk about this 'zoning' stuff and i was jsut wondering if anyuone would be kind enough to explain what it is. Thanks in advance.

"For in much wisdom is much grief; and he that increasth knowledge increaseth sorrow." - Ecclesiastes 1:18

There are several areas of the realms where there's much adventure, danger, and often times lots of treasure to be had. These areas, or "zones", are the places that a lot of high-level people like to spend a lot of time in. Zoning is simply going and taking on the challenge of one of these types of places.

Many rewards can be had, but many dangers await! Type 'credits' for a list of all the areas in the mud and the recommended level you should attain before you start exploring too far into them.... :)
Kossuth -- TorilMUD Administrator

Astine OOC: 'ask not what I do to your mom, ask what my mom will do to you'

Return to “NHC: New Player Help”