website for eq

Stuck? Have a question? Ask here!

website for eq

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:42 am

I am curious is there a website showing collection of various armor, weapons eq found in the game?
Eshacin
Sojourner

Postby Eshacin » Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:24 pm

No replies, so obviously not :)

It would be nice to have descriptions of a selection of the more desirable (and a few basic) items on the torilmud web site alongs info on some common mobs. Give visitors a flavour of the game.

Not a little work for someone though
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:05 pm

It should be pointed out that it is historically frowned upon to make publicly accessible information databases on item statistics. Unlike other games, Sojourn has always strived to maintain a certain air of mystery about these things.

What this does in terms of gameplay is, as you progress in skill and levels, you will become aware of more equipment as well as better equipment, and you will develop an understanding for equipment at the same time that more items become practically available to you.

I suppose it does remove some of the drool factor for really high-end gear - or, depending on how you look at it, it makes it even more desirable. ("Wow, that guy's gear is so good, I've never even heard of it before!")
Yotus group-says 'special quest if you type hi dragon'
Shevarash OOC: 'I feature only the finest mammary glands.'
Silena group-says 'he was so fat and juicy..couldnt resist'

Return to “NHC: New Player Help”