bored and stuck

Stuck? Have a question? Ask here!
weble

bored and stuck

Postby weble » Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:15 pm

hey-
i'm pretty new to muddin'. i've played a few times years ago. now i have more time to play. but, as a new player i've benn getting bored. it's hard to find people to group with that are around my level. i type in who and i see all sorts of level 40-50's and maybe one or two 15 and belows. i guess i'm just wondering if there's a good time to get on to meet up with players that have lower level characters that can show me around. thx
weble

Postby weble » Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:55 pm

also i'd like to thank all of the people that have helped me out already. one things for sure, there's no lack of people willing to answer ques.
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:18 am

weekends are great, but after noonish if you are EST .. PST'rs start waking up around 9AM THEIR time ..

Evenings, after 9PM est .. the PST'ers are just getting home from work, etc ...

Aussies/Euros/Asians are hit and miss cause they have ALL kinds of hours they like to pop on :)

Yes, no end to helpers, toggle the lfgc as ON and use it to ask for groups, sometimes if a bigger char has a lowbie alt he may see the lfg request that way and log on to group with you

GOOD hunting! and way to find displacer beast yesterday *wink* OUTSTANDING job by Lirela for the CR :) *hug*

-Zona (:P)
-Aerisia
weble

Postby weble » Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:01 pm

i'll be sure try those times. and i'll have to check out lfgc, never heard of it. thanks to zona and lirela for all of your help. and to anyone else that's helped me out or will in the future. hope to see you all again.
kwirl
Sojourner

Postby kwirl » Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:15 pm

hey new guy...im kwirl

if you ever see me online, i'll be happy to take you around, show you the ropes and speed up your experience gains
weble

Postby weble » Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:15 pm

hey,hey- a very special thanks to apta, kolyas, and norgel. thanks for the fun, xp, and eq. glad to see that people care. i'll keep my eye out for you kwirl!
Ruxur
Sojourner

Postby Ruxur » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:56 pm

note to new guy, kwirl might try and molest you, just whap him with a stick when he tries.

you can look up
Maxler
Ruxur
Xason
Gilphi
or Zobex if you want to

thats me!
Cofen group-says 'wtf, why am i missing a cursed khanjari?'
Alendar group-says 'i r rednek i can only afford the monitor i have mud on and the broken monitor under it'
Nonox tells you 'i think someone casted 'power word gay' on pril'
Malacar ASSOC:: 'must... mp...soon...underwear...cringing...at...oncoming...onslaught...'
weble

Postby weble » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:41 am

thanks for the advice ruxur!
i haven't been on for a few days. and now i'm going on vaction. so... i'll be sure to look you all up when i get back. thanks for all the help/responses. it's good to see that this forum actually works! see you all in a few days.

Return to “NHC: New Player Help”