Shops and things for sale

Stuck? Have a question? Ask here!
MtDEW!

Shops and things for sale

Postby MtDEW! » Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:45 am

Ok, I tried it out, it seems pretty fun. For the life of me, I don't understand why you can't figure out what a shopkeeper is selling. Baldur's gate, diablo and other games that I know of allow you to know what you buy before buying I hope that made sense. Is this an option as I get larger in level or why is it you can't ID something or ask shopkeep an item's stats? Blind buying doesn't seem like fun. I didn't ask around in the game because everybody seems to be high level and I'll get blown off I imagine like battlenet. At least I'll have earned my own equipment but why oh why can't the stats be readily available?
Jhorr
Sojourner

Postby Jhorr » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:50 am

You won't be buying any equipment from the shops as you get higher level. The good stuff isn't found in shops. Shops are mostly visited to buy scrolls and potions, or to sell items you have acquired through "zoning".
Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:04 pm

Also, asking in game will not get you blown off. Next time you are on and have any questions, type 'who helper' You can send anybody on that list a tell and you should get a response. Also, asking questions over NHC channel will usually get you some results.
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'

Return to “NHC: New Player Help”