My two cents.. bout paladins and a bit of shamanism..

Archive of the Sojourn3 Ideas Forum.
Perzan
Sojourner

My two cents.. bout paladins and a bit of shamanism..

Postby Perzan » Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:01 am

first off.. i think that it would be in the best intrest of everyone who uses a mount in combat to have charge as a skill.. it would greatly benefit our tanking.

second i think that heal should be 8th circle and holy word 9th.. i just dont know what spell could be put in our 10th circle.. either that or add vigs into 7th or 4th lvl slots.. horses get tired easily..

finally i think that it is important to have another goodie shaman race.. i dunno what kind of race is permissble.. maybe humans but have their home town far from WD.. like viperstongue where the setting is rural and there are tribal humans.. or maybe even elves? wild elves or something..

thats is for now.. :wink:
hrmm....
amolol
Sojourner

Postby amolol » Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:36 pm

actually i agree ive long wanted to see another goodie shaman race...im thinkin this

woodelf put it in the sylvan glades where that elf town is give them warrior sham ranger and bard

give them higher str agi and con than halfelves but give them a negative to int charisma and power

have wis stay around human ish

i would make them slightly heavier than a halfelf but not as heavy as a human for innates give them out door sneak and infravision and it all fits because woodelves are a "non cultured race" i realise this might take a while "if" the admin decide to do it..infact i fully expect them to throw the idea away but thats ok ive said my peace btw nice work with the new spells seems to me that the drow should be extatic
i dont know what your problem is, but i bet its hard to pronounce

myspace.com/tgchef
Perzan
Sojourner

Postby Perzan » Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:07 pm

another thing.. the horses growling message should either be taken of.. or shoul be replace by the horse kicking instead..
hrmm....

Return to “S3 Ideas Archive”