New Acheivement Quests...

Archive of the Sojourn3 Ideas Forum.
Korin
Sojourner

New Acheivement Quests...

Postby Korin » Wed Jan 31, 2001 8:10 am

I didn't quite make it to 50 and I only got to play on toril and soj for a year or so, but in that time I did a lot of questing. That is such a key fun-factor that makes me keep coming back. I had many poeple that I spent whole evenings adventuring with just to learn one little tidbit of info on a quest. Even the piddly quests on griffon road where fun and entertaining.

Anyway, my point here is, when i started learning of the longer quests I really started getting excited. Especially for some of the "bigger" equipment. Stuff like gold gaunts, GC stuff, and the other hard quests which required other-plane travel. I would like to see more of those long, many pieces quests. The kind of quest you spend months finding a part to a part to a part for one of the things you need for something. The sense of accomplisment upon completing something like that is awesome! The only "big" quest i got to do was goldgaunt thing, and the mud went down about 2 weeks after. :(

This time around I plan on delving far into the questing and I can't wait for the suprises that I might find. I hope I sparked the interest of atleast one builder out there.

-Korin

Return to “S3 Ideas Archive”