Small request, involving Evermeet..

Archive of the Sojourn3 Ideas Forum.
Rynlaeis
Sojourner

Small request, involving Evermeet..

Postby Rynlaeis » Fri Apr 13, 2001 5:14 am

It'd be nice if the silver-plated shield that the kobold blacksmith gives for that silver nugget quest was half-decent. The way it is now, the quest takes quite awhile to do and costs a relatively large amount of money for the people that are trying to do it (150 plat or so for 14-20th level elves generally) and the shield just isn't really worth all the trouble. It's a fun quest though and it's a neat shield, and I like all the ideas behind it, I'll probably end up doing the quest anyway, but it would just feel a little more worthwhile if the shield was decent. Maybe a good weight (20-30) so that some elf warriors could actually bash on Evermeet without pbone shields getting dragged from the mainland. I love all the quest equipment from Evermeet and it adds a nice feel to the place when we as elves can get some interesting and unique, but still useful, equipment from our homeland. Wouldn't it be great to look at a higher level elf warrior and see him wearing a silver-plated shield from Evermeet instead of a pbone? I think so. Other elves, agree/disagree?

Oh and when I say higher level elves I mean higher than the normal elves that hang around Evermeet, say maybe 25th or 30th level.

[This message has been edited by Rynlaeis (edited 04-13-2001).]
santego
Sojourner

Postby santego » Fri Apr 13, 2001 12:30 pm

This would be a good place to post my suggestion for fixing one of the many quests involving a certain hermit west of Gloomhaven who gives a really really really really cheezy item. It takes a certain amount of danger/time to get to him, or even find him if it is your first time, not to mention the items. I won't spoil the quest, but if you could up you-know-what to something a tad nicer that would be cool. The way I see it, making any quest which gives you-know-what is a waste of good CPU time Image
silvea
Sojourner

Postby silvea » Mon Apr 23, 2001 1:12 pm

I can only agre on that nice EM shield. Its cool, its funny. But its ac is to low or/and his wt is to low. AC of below 10 for a quest shield what cost 190 plat and 8 boots worth of items is very low for a thief/priest. And a wt of below 10 for a warrior the same. Every thief/priest/warrior hardly finds it worth the trouble except for style.

But it got style so... I gone get it to again, next boot Image

greetings,

Silvea

Return to “S3 Ideas Archive”